Woes worsen at Trump-hating CNN as ratings continue steep decline

Having willingly established itself as an unabashedly left-wing propaganda outlet during the Trump administration and after, CNN is facing a series of troubles that include controversies surrounding on-air hosts as well as multiple low-ratings streaks sure to give network executives pause, as Mediaite reports.

With rare exception, the media landscape in 2021 has not been especially friendly to CNN with the network suffering number of humiliating ratings results that included a recent week in which the network did not attract a million viewers for each of the seven included days.

During that period, the liberal outlet averaged just 858,000 viewers, a tally that represented a notable drop since the highs seen in January of this year, propelled by disputes over the results of the 2020 presidential election and the unrest at the Capitol.

As Mediaite notes, that week was bad enough, but the unsettling news for CNN did not stop there, as according to Nielsen, the network has seen 14 consecutive weeks so far this year in which it averaged under a million in its “Prime Time” and “Total Day” averages. When it comes to just the “Total Day” results, CNN saw 24 out of 31 weeks draw fewer than a million pairs of eyes.

As Mediaite further pointed out, a useful comparison can be made by the fact that it has not been since late December of 2018 that cable news rival Fox News saw a week in which average viewers fell beneath the million-viewer mark.

According to Forbes, CNN is also faltering in the area of audience trust, with new research from Brand Keys for Media Post revealing that both it and MSNBC saw declines in that critical metric, while Fox News achieved gains.

Those results stemmed from the research group’s own “emotional engagement analysis” that included 3,975 respondents weighted for political affiliation as well as gender who also reported watching the news outlets at least three times per week.

As CNN continues to remain embroiled in the controversy surrounding evening host Chris Cuomo, whose close involvement with the scandals plaguing his brother, soon-to-be-ex-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), network executives have faced intense criticism and pressure to dispense with the prime time personality.

Having recently dispatched its own self-declared media watchdog, Brian Stelter, to mildly scold Cuomo, but not truly call for his firing over the blatant conflict of interest and flagrant disregard for journalistic ethics, CNN has only itself to blame for shedding viewers by the truckload and losing Americans’ trust – perhaps permanently.

Krystal (@guest_387523)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Krystal
Robin (@guest_387364)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.
Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  ttps://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Robin
Julie (@guest_387285)

These are 2 pay checks  💵 $78,367 and  💵 $87,367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage….

Just visit this website now……………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Julie
alicia cervera (@guest_387261)

Best thing that can happen to America is for CNN and the other marxsts mouthpieces to crumble, crash and BuRN for good.!

Marcie (@guest_387177)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marcie
xiyofir8 (@guest_387132)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by xiyofir8
Leslie (@guest_387092)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.

Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com  👈

Last edited 1 month ago by Leslie
Pamela (@guest_387081)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Pamela
Trumpian Immigrant (@guest_387077)

the best thing about liars is that they are always caught out in the end. CNN has had its day and their falling numbers reflect the shift right since Biden crept into office.
If they were not in every airport their numbers would look even worse.
I believe they should not be in airports because they give visitors a bad impression of the great country

Golfer 9 (@guest_387074)

I watch the news and expect the news. CNN and several of their close stations describe new to fit their agenda. It’s not CNN that frightening, it’s the people who believe them.

Jane (@guest_387073)

CNN is a lying propaganda machine, should removed from the airwaves!!!

Forrest W W Byers (@guest_387070)

I am a 100%, disabled Vietnam Veteran, who doesn’t care for Communists or their house organ, CNN, just a bunch of calculating, bloody, lying, Totalitarian Killers! protect the Second Amendment, if necessary if they come for you or yours, make every shot count against the enemies of Freedom!

mom of 3 (@guest_387036)

Couldn’t happen to a better group of people….. Suck on that you pieces of Shit! Only thing better is when it completely goes dark for good. Taking MSNBC-China propaganda news with them.

Lora (@guest_387009)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lora
wadina (@guest_386985)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by wadina
Robert Symanski (@guest_386982)

I’m an independent, MSNBC and CNN are both terrible stations to watch. They don’t report on the top stories, immigration at the border, President Biden’s mishaps and our energy problems. If they do, it’s only very briefly. The stations are very liberal and cannot see the truth. It was painful to watch so I stopped watching.

Manny (@guest_386980)

Couldn’t be happening to a more hateful fake news broadcasting Co. Now we have to work on MSNBC, to make the world stop getting the lies that come out of such liberal biased crap who covers for the criminal biden.

glenna cox (@guest_386978)

let cnn go.

bob (@guest_386970)

FAKE cnn and manbc are WORTHLESS !! We are independants politically , and even we don’t watch FAKE cnn or msnbc . They will make up stories and lie thru thier teeth . We will not be a sheep in thier flock to herd us around like thier puppets !!!

vhiwater (@guest_387025)
Reply to  bob

My guess is you perfer the lies from Fox, god knows they send them out daily if not hourly.

boo (@guest_387101)
Reply to  vhiwater

Your negative comment
regarding conservative TRUTHS confirms how ignorant you really are! You and everyone else like you should move to a more suitable country like CHINA!!!

Angelika (@guest_386969)

hope they DIE OUT, or wished they would, but ‘soros’ the money bag is never FAR…..

Wilma Turcotte (@guest_386973)
Reply to  Angelika

With all that is known about that man I don’t know why something can’t be done. At the very least he is an enemy of the State. If his assets were frozen he would lose his control power. He is a bigger enemy then any country. Even Hitler was caught up with. Take away Soro’s money and he loses his power

JOSEPHINE (@guest_386976)
Reply to  Wilma Turcotte

He has been banned from many other countries he has pulled his rotten, evil BS! SOOO take his citizenship, money and close any and all groups he has a vested interest in! His sons are even worse!

boo (@guest_387102)
Reply to  Wilma Turcotte

You’re ABSOLUTELY correct!!!

Dennis Nowik (@guest_386964)

cnn is a joke

lawdog13 (@guest_386968)
Reply to  Dennis Nowik

You give CNN too much credit……….

Richard (@guest_386997)