Wisconsin absentee ballot scandal explodes into the courts

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty has filed a lawsuit against their state’s ballot drop boxes, according to The Washington Examiner.

WILL’s request for a declaratory judgment comes a day after the state Supreme Court declined to hear a case on a similar topic that quested the use of absentee ballot boxes.

The nonprofit conservative law firm targeted the Wisconsin Election Commission with Waukesha County Circuit Court and asserted that the commissioner sent memos on March 31, 2020, that were incriminating concerning him breaking state law.

The suit’s individual plaintiffs listed said that they’re taking a stand because they are “registered Wisconsin voter[s] and … taxpayer[s],” and they seek to have “the correct construction of those statutes declared by this Court.”

“By telling municipal clerks that absentee ballots can be cast in this fashion and by allowing votes to be cast in this fashion, WEC put votes cast by voters in jeopardy of not being counted because they are not being cast in strict compliance with the statutes,” the suit for Richard Teigen and Richard Thom, contends.

In the suit, the conservative group claimed that the commissioner stated a person other than the voter could return the ballot in the dropbox, despite this not being a legal option.

Another memo from the WEC dated Aug. 19 stated, “Absentee ballots do not need to be mailed by the voter or delivered by the voter, in person, to the municipal clerk but instead could be dropped into a dropbox and that the ballot drop boxes could be unstaffed, temporary, or permanent.”

According to WILL, this is in violation of the law since, “A drop box is not the ‘municipal clerk.’ It is an unsupervised, inanimate object,” the lawsuit states.”

“Allowing ballots to be cast by placing them into an unsupervised, inanimate object invites the fraud and abuse that the Legislature was attempting to prevent by requiring strict compliance with the requirement that absentee ballots could only be cast by the two methods allowed under § 6.87(4)(b)1: (1) the U.S. Mail, and (2) handing the envelope containing the ballot in person to the municipal clerk.”

Angel D. Milan (@guest_376927)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.𝗼𝗿𝗴

BettyCashwell (@guest_377349)
Reply to  Angel D. Milan

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and WLDC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

SarahStover (@guest_376909)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive FCDe Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/362jsEU

Patriot (@guest_376831)

GET RID OF ALL DROP BOXES AND VOTE THE ONLY LIGAMENT WAY .
IN PERSON ON ELECTION DAY ONLY !!!!

Reply to  Patriot

Good idea for all able bodies individuals but people unable to do that need other options. Mail in voting should only be by request of voter.

Barb (@guest_376795)

There is no reason these ballots can not be put where they can legally be counted with verification…instead at a drop box where Anyone can commit fraud with them….,,Just common sense folks…..unless someone wants to commit fraud….You decide..

LillyFlynn (@guest_376683)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FEDi First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3hlcTCq

Katie Moore (@guest_376618)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Doris Lauter (@guest_376597)

I saw a video of a night drop box on a street corner one night , and a woman was standing there, dropping ballots dozens of them.

Katydid (@guest_376572)

WOW!!!! I just discovered one of the words that will get you deleted from this site. It is fr….d. I tried a post with the word spelled out and got deleted, but when I used the above version, I got posted.

Katydid (@guest_376571)

Once the fr..d by the dems is known, they will go to their playbook and find another way to cheat the American people. They will never stop because they are so power hungry that they are willing to destroy the United States in order to stay in their cushy, overpaid, jobs.

Ken Hall (@guest_376557)

Liberals invent ways to cheat at the ballot box, not ways to protect against voter fraud. Suckerberg paid piles of money to promote cheating at the polls. And all this was successful even though they created far more votes than they needs or was even possible.

Roger E Whitlock (@guest_376537)

To Main St. Gazette

I have asked before and you will not listen. So I’m gone

Kathy Johnson (@guest_376534)

This should apply to all swing states

Roger E Whitlock (@guest_376529)

STOP WITH THE SPAM

VictoriaSimpson (@guest_376527)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FDSc First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝟱𝟯.𝘁𝗸

Patricia (@guest_376525)

Who cares what you claim to make / hour ?

Nick Cignetti (@guest_376522)

Apparently morons need entertainment so they post. If the shoe fits wear it!

Stephen Russell (@guest_376520)

Apply same to other swing states

Carol Exposito (@guest_376523)
Reply to  Stephen Russell

Apply to ALL states. Do we want the Democrat run states to continue to cheat???

Reply to  Carol Exposito

No we don’t but how do you think we can stop it? We can’t as Dems are power hungry and will just find another way if we stop one way. Voter ID would help a lot. I don’t know when Voter ID was stopped. I remember going to my local voting place in someone’s garage and having to show my ID before I could vote. When did that stop? Lately I have requested a mail in ballot as I age but maybe I will go back to voting in person even though waiting in line is difficult.

Isabelle Rice (@guest_376506)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Keith (@guest_376482)

If You Are On A Lookout For A Way To Earn Your First DOllar Online You Can StOp Searching!
Start Now VVith This AVVard Winning PrOgram And Receive YOur First Paycheck VVithin A Week!
Find Out more here….. >>>➤➤ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩.𝟔𝟔𝐠𝐡𝐳.𝐜𝐨𝐦 ●☚

BettyPowers (@guest_376380)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Dorothy J. Santiago (@guest_376394)
Reply to  BettyPowers

This online job is best for students. Because no experience is required..Boom..Check this.. 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟔𝟐.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Jasmine (@guest_376352)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FCTi First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐭𝐤