White House locks down Joe Biden during rollout of signature program

The cognitive decline gripping President Joe Biden has become impossible for just about anyone to ignore, and in an effort to keep him away from situations likely to expose how bad things truly are, the White House this week stopped the commander in chief from talking to reporters about one of his administration’s most significant initiatives, as Breitbart reports.

Though the Biden administration Monday launched an awareness campaign to tout the expanded child tax credit designed to pay monthly installments to qualifying families starting in July, sending Vice President Kamala Harris to Pittsburgh as part of the effort, the president himself was nowhere to be found, with nothing on his schedule to indicate plans to discuss the topic with reporters.

Rather, the only item on the president’s schedule for the day was a meeting with a group of financial regulators that was not even open to members of the press.

While it may seem surprising that Biden would be so absent amid the rollout of one of his administration signature programs, bumbling performances in recent days may have forced the hand of advisers who now realize how precarious – and indeed risky – his public appearances really are.

Just last week, following his bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden strayed from the pre-written list of approved reporters and took a question from CNN’s Kaitlan Collins, an exchange which devolved quickly into anger from the commander in chief and required something of a subsequent apology.

Last month, White House press secretary Jen Psaki made the jarring admission that the concept of Biden accepting questions from the press beyond the structure of a formal, pre-arranged press conference “is not something we recommend,” as the New York Post reported, a clear indication of just how fearful administration staffers are about what might be revealed if the president was allowed to go unscripted.

Biden, for his part, has made little secret of the extremely tight control under which his White House handlers keep him, often remarking in front of journalists that he will “get in trouble” if he veers away from the specific list of topics he is permitted to address and the roster of outlets to which he may speak.

Though most members of the mainstream media continue to provide unquestioning cover for Biden’s glaring frailties, Jeff Zeleny of CNN felt compelled to comment on the strange atmosphere in which reporters are forced to operate, saying Wednesday, “What we have not seen him do is answer questions…without his aides screaming at him to stop. I have never seen a president, covering the last four of them, who is so protected by his aides in terms of not wanting to answer some questions.”

Just how long the White House and the press will be able to keep Biden in the shadows in an attempt to conceal the actual state of his faculties remains to be seen, but when contrasted with the unprecedented media access granted by his predecessor in office, the difference is stark, indeed.

IslaLowin (@guest_373266)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without BVN a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.TVG I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally
changed my life………… 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

Ernst (@guest_373232)

No one can conceal the deteriorated condition of Joe Biden. Democrats just will not admit this reality. But then Democrats are accustomed to living in unreality. So as long as Joe is compliant with the demands of the radical left of his Party, the US will have a senile, deteriorated President, or, effectively, no President at al. And after deteriorated Joe comes Krazy Kamala and Nasty Nancy. What a choice! This cannot last four years.

Martin (@guest_373062)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐣𝐝𝐞.𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

Mike King (@guest_373058)

Its not going to get any better until ’22 if the house and senate turns over….. I have been quite surprised that the senate has been able to defeat these crazy bills…. just keep doing it.

Kayleigh Hurst (@guest_373048)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without Ret a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially MNB rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally

changed my life………… 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

Ruth Maloney (@guest_373033)

We DO have a President. Donald J. Trump. He is our Commander-in-Chief. The military never accepted Biden or recognized him as Prez. Many signs of that, just watch!

Terry Bell (@guest_373083)
Reply to  Ruth Maloney

I agree 100 %

Nancy Wright (@guest_373013)

Then he shouldn’t have been inaugurated. Put the true presidential winner in office where He belongs. This jas gone on long enough. Such a black eye for America. President Trump has been done so wrong.

GGray (@guest_374247)
Reply to  Nancy Wright

Nancy if you truly believe what you posted, I ask you if you are on drugs ?

Tim Toroian (@guest_373012)

Consider that people actually voted for him and the Hyena. National cognitive tests?

Ruth Maloney (@guest_373027)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

Good idea! I recommend the MMPI. It will ferret out just about anything of a mental/intellectual nature.

Phoebe Moore (@guest_373006)

changed my life………… 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

rick (@guest_373120)
Reply to  Phoebe Moore

where’s the proof ?

alicia regina cervera (@guest_373137)
Reply to  rick

I so much agree wth your comment! DOJ is OUR DULY elected President and the one who is needed in these dire times.! Reinstate him! What more proof do you need of this fraudulent election? Mike Lindells docs are OVERWHELMING!, Pulitzers info is overwhelming, the videos, the subpoenas, etc etc. IS SCOTUS afraid? Yes they are. theyre COWARDS and treasonous if they dont recognize and admit these truths.

Doris Lauter (@guest_372998)

After they have used Biden to sign all the bills they want, they will throw him aside, First time a so called president can’t say what he wants or he will get in trouble. We do not have a president. Presidents make decisions and talk to the press.
Does Jill want to be first lady so bad that she will look the other way at what is happening?>

Ruth Maloney (@guest_373032)
Reply to  Doris Lauter

CarleneStone (@guest_372929)

I quit working my desk job and now, I started earning 95 bucks hourly…How I did it. I am freelancing over the internet! My last job didn’t exactly make me happy so I wanted to take a break and have a fresh start… After 6 yrs It was weird for me to leave my previous job and now I am delighted were i am.. Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work..>>𝙒𝙬𝙬.𝙅𝙤𝙗𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙝1.𝙘𝙤𝙢

Jerry Griffin (@guest_372809)

Biden and his administration could care less about this country – just stuff their pockets !!! When is this end ??? Even votes are coming up wrong !!! What has happened to “United We Stand” ??? This administration is a failure to this country !!!

horntex (@guest_373017)
Reply to  Jerry Griffin

Biden wants you to replace your mask with a blindfold, so you can’t see what he’s doing to this country.

Katydid (@guest_372791)

When is the press going to have enough of the hidden Biden? Are they reporters or are they Biden aides? It appears that the press isn’t interested in news only protecting the lying democrats.

Reply to  Katydid

Not that many actually voted for him but the Dems cheated and inflated his votes and took away thousands of votes from Trump.It was not a fair election by any means.

Terry Bell (@guest_373084)
Reply to  cozycalico

So very true !

lyin briben biden (@guest_372776)

Trump won.
Biden’s dumb.
Heels up harris is on the run
The election was a farce
DOJ audit blocking barfs
FBI is completely corrupt
Sorry american the jig is up.

Harvey Schneider (@guest_372873)
Reply to  lyin briben biden

Years ago during the O’Bama years because of his last name he was called an Irish jig. Last names that were prefixed O’ meant the son of. O’Donald meant the son of Donald in Irish. That does not work well for those of us in Alabama since O’bama would mean son of Alabama. I haven’t a clue what Obama means in Kenyan.

I just googled it and found “Obama is a common Fang surname in western Central Africa. Obama is a common Luo surname. The Luo word Obam means “to lean or bend”. That really seems appropriate for Barack Obama whose nick name in Chicago was “Bathe House Barry!”

You can’t make this stuff up.

Isabella Holden (@guest_372762)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without Tpo a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.

I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally changed my life……… 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐊𝐚𝐩𝐩.𝐭𝐊

Isabella Holden (@guest_372742)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐬𝟕𝟎.𝐓𝐊