VP Harris slammed for not taking a stand for endangered Afghan women

In the eyes of many around the world, U.S. President Joe Biden is currently facing one of the most embarrassing foreign policy blunders in modern U.S. history, with regard to his botched troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

But others, as Fox News reported, are focusing on what appears to be a completely absent Vice President Kamala Harris, who hasn’t been seen in public since before news broke of the Taliban’s rapid advancement of power in Afghanistan, which places millions of Afghan women at great risk.

Vivek Ramaswamy, the author of Woke, Inc., slammed the vice president for hiding in the midst of what is quickly shaping up to be a newfound, long-term miserable existence for women in Afghanistan, many of whom grew up with some level of freedom, but will now be forced to live like their mothers and grandmothers under the brutal, anti-woman Taliban regime.

Ramaswamy took issue with the vice president’s absence, given that Harris has long claimed to be a champion of women’s rights, let alone her past bragging about being the last voice in the room as Biden finalized his troop withdrawal plan earlier this year, the New York Post reported.

“There are women being shot in the street for not wearing a burka by the Taliban. And we have the first woman [vice] president of the United States. America celebrated it,” Ramaswamy said. “This was an opportunity for her to emerge on the global stage as a leader, to call out the Taliban for their treatment of women. And she didn’t do it. She’s been completely absent.”

Ramaswamy added: “I think she’s totally lost on the job. I think she is in way over her head. She has been nowhere near this situation. And I’m sorry to say, for America, that may actually be a good thing. But it is sorry to see a wasted opportunity on the global stage.”

Former Trump White House adviser Kellyanne Conway echoed Ramaswamy’s opinion on Harris’ absence.

“Would love to hear from the ‘First Woman Vice President’ on how her reckless, naive actions will cause most harm to Afghan women… …and from the rest of the ‘pro-women’ ‘feminists,'” Conway tweeted earlier this week.

So far, Harris doesn’t appear to have any plans other than leaving the United States on Friday to embark on a trip to Vietnam and Singapore for other business, leaving many wondering how she could possibly be so tone-deaf in the middle of a crisis for which she’s at least partly responsible.

4.5 2 votes

Cristina (@guest_388910)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Cynthia (@guest_388897)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
Bonnie Torres (@guest_388841)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Bonnie Torres
Janice (@guest_388830)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Cheryl (@guest_388787)

HILLARY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE THERE ANSWERING THE PHONE? BIDEN, KAMALA, OBAMA ,PELOSI, BERNIE SANDERS AND HILLARY SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OUT OF THE WH! THEY HAVE ALL MADE MATTERS WORSE! GOD BLESS THE USA!

You didn’t really think Kamala would get involved did you? If she did she would probably just cackle anyway as that is all that comes out of her mouth.

Cathy (@guest_388740)

Harris is seeing the world on the taxpayers money. It’s like it’s vacation time for her. Yes she’s in over her head. Has not done a thing to make things better; especially the border. They both fail to address the problems going on now. I truly believe they are trying to destroy our country. VERY POOR LEADERSHIP FROM PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT!!!!

Ima (@guest_388714)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do…….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ima
Brenda (@guest_388571)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388560)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
True American (@guest_388540)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388496)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Gordo1 (@guest_388473)

Sorry ramaswammy, you are in bed with your kind of losers now.

alicia cervera (@guest_388459)

This woman is a dud and is clueless besdes being a great grand HYPOCRITE! Where are ALL the women movements who demonstratee against kavanaugh, Trump etc’ bunch of TREASONOUS flakes.

Cecelia Day (@guest_388456)

This administration and it’s cronies care nothing for our country. They just want to control the country, gain attention and get rich off whatever connections they can make. They think they are important, but this country would, probably, do much better without any administration. It is sad they got away with controlling the election process. Why are they going free? Why do they not have to account for the atrocities they are committing? They should all be in prison! I wonder how many, who voted them in, feel about their wasted votes and they wasted many more than they were entitled to.

Judy (@guest_388453)

Is there anyone out there who would admit voting for the Biden/Harris ticket? Pray for those women and Christians being persecuted! If possible, please donate for their release and travel.

Ardyne (@guest_388455)
Reply to  Judy

You better start praying for America, if they take Biden out Kamala will be President and she doesn’t have a clue what to do.

Wharf Rat (@guest_388449)

Just wait there will be a Kammie #Save the women in Afghanistan and help me inact the 25th Ammendment. Remember Michele My Belle did a hashtag for the girls kidnapped in Africa. Now they all can feel better. Twits.

JOEs (@guest_388448)

You know this spam shit is getting so obnoxious I may not post comments on this sight anymore! But anyway pack Harris along with Biden and Pelosi in a big enough container and send them to Afghanistan as a congratulations gift for the Taliban. SURPRISE !SURPRISE!!

Diane Bargar (@guest_388447)

Lets ship her sorry ass over there and let her live under sharia law, she would be so scared, neefs to be done to show her she isn’t able to do her job

Ross Campbell (@guest_388452)
Reply to  Diane Bargar

All of them,
Boot bidens ass,and his administration. Can’t fix stupid.
If you voted Democrat, then you own this mess or cluster -fk.

Lionel B. Hilbun (@guest_388445)

It is time to replace the top 3 in our government, we as a free country cannot stand another 3 years 4 months to the next presidental election. Look at the state of the country thats happened in the last 8 months under Biden. He undid everything that Trump had in place, just because the Democrats hated him and how he opened the peoples eyes as to the courption in our government

Susan brown (@guest_388450)
Reply to  Lionel B. Hilbun

Lionel I total agree. Top 3, could throw a few more in the pot.

Gail (@guest_388474)
Reply to  Lionel B. Hilbun

It’s makes me sick to know that there are still people that think that babbling imbecile in office is so damn great & helping our country! He’s a freaking idiot!

Maria Haggard (@guest_388283)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com