VP Harris’ approval among likely voters continues nosedive amid Afghanistan crisis

By virtue of her current position as vice president of the United States, Kamala Harris would ordinarily be automatically considered to be her party’s heir apparent, but recent polling reveals that voters in large numbers no longer have faith in her ability to effectively serve, as the New York Post reports.

A Rasmussen Reports survey disseminated earlier this week shows that a staggering 55% of likely American voters believe that Harris is either “not at all qualified” or simply “not qualified” to hold the highest office in the land.

By contrast, only 43% of respondents expressed the opinion that Harris is either “qualified” or “very qualified” to hold the title of the nation’s chief executive, a number that represents a drop from 49% of participants in the same poll taken in April who felt confident in her abilities.

Perhaps unfortunately for Harris, the Rasmussen survey was conducted between Aug. 12 and Aug. 15, just as the world was witnessing the shocking speed with which the Taliban was overtaking the American-backed government in Afghanistan.

During the intervening period, Harris has attempted to stay out of the limelight, eschewing live public events until Friday afternoon, when she stood alongside President Joe Biden as he delivered remarks at the White House addressing the ongoing crisis.

Limiting her engagement with the Afghanistan situation largely to Twitter in recent days, Harris said on Tuesday, “We went to Afghanistan almost 20 years ago,” as the Post noted, adding, “Now, our mission is to get our people, our allies, and vulnerable Afghans to safety outside of the country.”

Those remarks seemed a far cry from the boastfulness with which she told CNN in April about the day Biden decided to fully withdraw American troops and bragged that she was the last person in the room with the president when he acted “based on his years of doing this work and studying these issues.”

Afghanistan aside, voter perception of Harris’ abilities has been in decline for several months, amid a series of scandals ranging from her inaction in the assigned role of administration point person for the migrant influx at the southern border to infighting and allegations of mistreatment among her own White House staff.

Though Americans were clearly already experiencing serious buyer’s remorse when it comes to the Biden-Harris tandem, the far-reaching incompetence laid bare in recent days and weeks has only solidified the belief of many that the former senator from California simply is not ready for prime time.

2.5 2 votes

Janis (@guest_389022)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janis
Cristina (@guest_388909)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Cynthia (@guest_388896)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
Bonnie Torres (@guest_388839)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Bonnie Torres
Janice (@guest_388829)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Elisabeth (@guest_388765)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……………..>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elisabeth
Ima (@guest_388712)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do…….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ima

Harris would be even worse then Biden. If we impeach we must impeach both.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_388705)

43% favorable rating is a joke. She’s done nothing but hide.

JCE (@guest_388695)

Kamala Harris is nothing more than an unqualified cackling old freak. She became a US senator but hook and crook and never accomplished anything. Her ability on the debate stage running for executive office was a joke and she was hooted out before she got started. No one but the connivers know why Biden selected this witch for VP running mate and she made the election results even more of a farce.

Ann Dodds (@guest_389262)
Reply to  JCE

I believe Obama told Biden he must choose Harris if he wants Obama’s endorsement. Biden is the person behind the curtain telling Biden what to do or Rice is doing that. I don’t know which one for sure. There were pictures around the time of the 2020 election showing Obama was meeting with Harris.

True American (@guest_388694)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Donna (@guest_388684)

I’ll help her pack

Cheryl (@guest_388679)

BIDEN, KAMALA or PELOSI, NONE OF THEM CAN RUN OUR COUNTRY! THE ALL NEED TO CLEAR OUT OF THE WH! GOD BLESS THE USA!

Stephanie (@guest_388676)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stephanie
reward (@guest_388674)

Afghanistan fell in a matter of days, and changed its name. How much longer will it be until the name of the United States is changed to Obamastan?

Marine Bob (@guest_388673)

I NEVER had any faith in her at any time. She got where she is only because she could do one thing right. Aren’t her knees worn out by now?

JOEs (@guest_388670)

Indeed Harris is absolutely worthless as vice president and she needs to be kicked out of office. We all agree her boss Biden also is pretty much gone mentally and needs to be kicked out of office. Pelosi has to go as well of course because when she speaks about any topic her true phony witch bitch self really shows itself from inside out and her looks prove what she is even more. Please pray really hard so Trump or DeSantis or another republican candidate can get in office to start healing our America.

Katydid (@guest_388669)

It is sickening to know that our country has no one to run things and we are stuck with two or three people that will be the downfall of our country both here in the US and in the eyes of all the world. Thank you all you Trump haters that voted in the most incapable two ever.

Sally (@guest_388662)

Heels up ho harris has only one skill and that is sucking on Willie’s brown.

Beyond that she has no vue to anyone, even herself.

She is: the voter fraud vp

Emyee (@guest_388661)

Why not appoint President Trump in and get rid of these Communist people that are in there? Why can we not appoint President Trump in like they did Sleepy Joe Biden???

alicia cervera (@guest_388658)

43%?????? no, wrong, its more like 3%! Shes clueless man.

allan scott (@guest_388653)

So, what’s Harris doing while Afghanistan is in turmoil? Giggling, what else? That’s all she knows what to do in unfavorable situations. And Hillary Clinton? She’s just sitting back and cackling at Joe just like the sorry-ass witch she is.

Squiggy (@guest_388657)
Reply to  allan scott

Cameltoe is going to Viet Nam while the crisis’ go on. Not sure her exact reason for going – probably so the schit don’t hit her

Sally (@guest_388663)
Reply to  Squiggy

Probably to outsource more jobs to Vietnam so they will like her.

She already knows we don’t like her.

Last edited 1 month ago by Sally
alicia cervera (@guest_388659)
Reply to  allan scott

more like laghing like a HYENA!

Diane (@guest_388652)

Why do you keep up these surveys? This Democratic debacle in the White House has destroyed our respect, our borders, and totally destroyed our standing in the world. We are no longer safe in our country, the enemy is here courtesy of these inept idiots.

alicia cervera (@guest_388660)
Reply to  Diane

AMEN!

Doris Lauter (@guest_388651)

Biden picked her. Nobody voted for her.

James (@guest_388665)
Reply to  Doris Lauter

And we all see how good bidens ability to think and make decisions is.

He picked her becuase she is an unidentifiable colored female. She’s not black, white bidpanic or Indian. It had nothing to do with any achievement or skill base.

Biden picked her specifically due to affirmative action attributes.

Kamala harris is why affirmative action needs to end.

Brenda (@guest_388570)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388561)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
True American (@guest_388539)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388495)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com