Vaccinated Rev. Jesse Jackson, wife Jacqueline hospitalized due to COVID-19

The nation was shocked Saturday evening to learn that longtime Democrat and civil rights activist Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. — together with his wife, Jacqueline — has been hospitalized in Chicago following COVID-19 diagnoses, as Fox News reports.

Local ABC affiliate WLS noted that a statement on the subject was issued by the nonprofit organization founded by Rev. Jackson, the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, and it revealed that both husband and wife were undergoing treatment at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in the Windy City.

The communication, reportedly authorized by the pair’s son, Jonathan Jackson, stated, “Doctors are currently monitoring the condition of both. Anyone who has been around either of them for the last five or six days should follow the CDC guidelines,” and that while “no further updates” were available at that time, new information would be provided as it emerged.

According to reports, Rev. Jackson as well as his wife were considered fully vaccinated, with Mr. Jackson having received his first dose of the Pfizer preparation this past January at a highly-publicized event during which he encouraged communities of color to combat vaccine hesitancy and receive the shots, as Black Enterprise noted at the time.

Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests that at ages 79 and 77 years, respectively, Rev. and Mrs. Jackson are at greater danger of developing severe illness or complications stemming from COVID-19 infection, and given that the former was also diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease back in 2017, it could be that his risk profile is all the more worrisome.

Once the Jacksons’ health status became public on Saturday night, expressions of concern poured in from all corners, with Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot taking to Twitter to declare that she was “sending prayers and wishing a speedy recovery to @RevJJackson and his wife Jacqueline.”

Fellow activist Rev. Al Sharpton also posted his thoughts on the social media platform, saying, “Let us all pray for Rev. and Mrs. Jesse Jackson. They need our sincere and intense prayers,” adding, Prayer changes things!!!”

Not one to let his advanced age and already-comprised health situation thwart his commitment to activism, Rev. Jackson has remained heavily involved in voting rights demonstrations in recent months, a fact evidenced by his arrest in early August while taking part in a protest in Washington, D.C.

As the Associated Press reported at the time, Rev. Jackson was also arrested in July for his role in a demonstration at the Phoenix office of Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D) in which he and a group of other activists took the lawmaker to task for her opposition to ending the upper chamber’s filibuster rules, which they argued represents an unjust roadblock to the passage of sweeping, progressive electoral reforms.

2.7 3 votes

NinaJames (@guest_389784)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by NinaJames
Kathleen (@guest_389653)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kathleen
Paula (@guest_389641)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Paula
Rachel (@guest_389622)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel
Terry (@guest_389601)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started……………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Terry
Kerry Woods (@guest_389555)

What did you expect that an untested vaccine would actually work against covid and have no side effects long. Or short term side effects it takes 10 to 20 years for a proper test for new meds and vaccine only true vaccine is to catch covid and get natural immunity and yes people will die of covid it is what happens to the really sick and the dieing they die from illness s. Thier is nothing new under the sun

SaraPaul (@guest_389531)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details…………….. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraPaul
Rita (@guest_389512)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rita

No one is completely safe from COVID but we try our best. I am 82 and got the vaccination but still take precautions like wearing a mask when out shopping.

Michael (@guest_389486)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michael
Andrea (@guest_389457)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Andrea
Suzanne (@guest_389377)

check the details…… https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Suzanne
Linda (@guest_389358)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389309)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Marianne (@guest_389291)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389281)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Vickie (@guest_389260)

KARMA JACKSON KARMA FOR ALL YOUR RACIST EVIL ATTACKS THROUGH THE YEARS.EVIL NEVER WINS

Mary M. McClain (@guest_389271)
Reply to  Vickie

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mary M. McClain

I do not feel sorry for any9one who refused the vaccine and then gets COVID

Lorraine Marry (@guest_389153)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online.GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lorraine Marry
Pot (@guest_389144)

a fake vaccine for a fake man of God

JOEs (@guest_389131)

When it comes to certain individuals who really cares. Wish Pelosi and AOC would get it too along with Biden.

Jack (@guest_389200)
Reply to  JOEs

Yeah, I was hoping it was Pelosi and Schumer

Pedge12 (@guest_389121)

This is NOT news to me. I do NOT care if they contracted Covid!

Squiggy (@guest_389120)

Aweeee sucky darn. The fake preacher is taking up a bed. Good luck,

Eddie Price (@guest_389119)

He got the shot and got Covid???

Kyle james (@guest_389103)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
carrol (@guest_389098)

They got those gosh durn shots and they still got it ,I feel sorry for them thinking that they were protected and were not. Another case for not getting the shots.

RCB (@guest_389101)
Reply to  carrol

One day it is “experimental”…today a “true approved” jab….what a difference 24 hours makes…..Sill calling BS…..

Lori A Lepore (@guest_389094)

Don’t care if they have Covid

Sheron (@guest_389117)
Reply to  Lori A Lepore

Doubt if he really got the vaccine. He is a liar, cheater adulterer. So I don’t believe a word he says. Why are both in a hospital taking bed space? Politics, politics, politics.

Richard Hoard (@guest_389055)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online.GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Helen M. Taylor (@guest_389082)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Helen M. Taylor
Sherrie (@guest_389036)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com