Usually Biden-friendly Geraldo slams president’s ‘pitiful’ COVID booster speech

Geraldo Rivera, a seasoned journalist, and correspondent-at-large for Fox News who tends to lean left on most issues, likely stunned the network’s viewers on Wednesday with his commentary on President Joe Biden’s failure to show leadership on the disastrous situation unfolding in Afghanistan.

According to Fox News, in the wake of Biden’s press conference on Wednesday in which he only spoke of COVID-19 booster shots and failed to make a single mention of Afghanistan or take questions about it, Rivera blasted the president for giving a “pitiful” speech at a time when Americans — and the world — deserve much more.

“Can I just say something about the president’s Ill-timed speech? It was pitiful,” Rivera said, admitting that he’s given Biden as many chances as he could in the past.

“It was pathetic. I try to give him every due respect. He’s the president of the United States. I think he’s a nice person,” the 78-year-old veteran reporter said, adding that Biden was “blinking and missing words” in the tone-deaf address to the nation.

Rivera doubled down, pointing out that virtually nobody is concerned about COVID-19 booster shots when one of the most disastrous and humiliating foreign policy blunders is unfolding live on television screens around the world.

“What the hell that COVID speech had to do with the price of beans, I don’t know,” Rivera said. “He delivered it as if someone said, ‘Here’s a good idea. Why don’t you speak about the COVID booster and take their minds off of what they’re seeing on the TV news.'”

Rivera also questioned why U.S. military commanders gave up Bagram Airfield, which would have provided a defensible, a much safer and logistically sound method for evacuating the tens of thousands of Americans and Afghan allies that remain trapped behind enemy lines.

In rare form on Wednesday, Rivera went on to completely shred Biden’s lack of leadership on such a monumental and impactful issue.

“He’s a failure in deed and now word, and to get up in front of the American people and say nothing about the Americans and allies stranded in Afghanistan and the disaster that unfolds in front of our faces,” Rivera concluded.

Cristina (@guest_388911)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Cynthia (@guest_388898)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
Bonnie Torres (@guest_388842)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Bonnie Torres
Janice (@guest_388831)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Elisabeth (@guest_388766)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……………..>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elisabeth
Ima (@guest_388715)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do…….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ima
Brenda (@guest_388572)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388562)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
True American (@guest_388541)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Cecilia (@guest_388518)

accompanying site…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cecilia
Diana M Talmadge (@guest_388470)

Jerry Rivers is as disgusting as Juan Williams. I can’t believe he did not blame President Trump for Dementia Joe’s failures.

Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388488)
Reply to  Diana M Talmadge

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Gordo1 (@guest_388468)

I have no use for Gerry rivers. But I do agree that the Biden speech was out of touch and as President he has screwed up on every decision.

Barry Bank (@guest_388431)

Fox should have dumped Rivera years ago. Better still, never have hired him.

He was and is a loser. His greatest bomb was his opening of Al Capone’s secret room which was a bomb and he has gone downhill since. He never was much of a personality, although Sean Hannity seems to love him, but Hannity is not the best judge of character.

The description of Rivera as a walking piss ant gives him too much credit and is an insult to piss ants. Fox got rid of Juan Williams and needs to dump Geraldo Rivera. Both are an irritant and an a-hole.

Bill J Lamb (@guest_388428)

The walking whining piss ant with a mustache. This guy is so phoney, even the Cubans think he is an idiot. Geraldo Rivera thinks he is a big stick but he is actually a twig with a molding leaf!!!!

Orange peel (@guest_388427)

Don’t care Rivera, you helped put this mental idiot in office.. How about you talk about impeachment or court martial for China joe. He has never been a president. A trained monkey for whoever is running America. Obama? Hillary? Nancy Pelosi? He needs to go away now. He is so unfeeling for the American and Afghanistan people.. He did this! Loser!

Kay (@guest_388425)

Joe is a nice person?????? Geraldo is as senile as creepy Joe!

Wow! Rivera woke up and finally showed Biden for what he really is a disaster.

d wiggind (@guest_388417)

geraldo, man the hell up and help invoke the 25th and get biden before a firing squad for treason and its clearly there to slap yur fn ugly ass face so man hell up and get that heathen out of office

Jorge BArreiro (@guest_388415)

Rivera is no Liberal, no Conservative, no nothing. He is a selfish decrepit dinosaur only desperate for attention. He claims to be Donald Trump’s friend but, who want’s enemies with that type of “friend.” His comments are only trying to place himself on the middle of the controversy, and Fox executives are playing his game, I ignore the reason. He disrupts “The Five,” one of my favorite shows, and his quarrels with Dan Bongino are stupid and disrespectful. Please dump him!

Frenchie (@guest_388422)
Reply to  Jorge BArreiro

Couldn’t agree more ! Geraldo is another reason I cannot watch FOX any longer … the fossil should have retired decades ago!

allan scott (@guest_388414)

What a disgrace he is, what a total disgrace!

Wes (@guest_388412)

Pretty much when is Biden and everyone that has a say in what he is doing, but doing nothing about it. Like a drug addict being enabled by people. It’s pathetic. And he puts out fake news that it could not be done different. As a weak President, I am disgusted that this fool and both parties are talking about him, rather doing something. Blah! Blah! Blah!

Jim Robbins (@guest_388421)
Reply to  Wes

IMPEACH the DUMB GUY!!!!

jakina (@guest_388388)

accompanying site…… http://Www.Workapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
Isobel Roberts (@guest_388307)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Isobel Roberts
Louis (@guest_388389)
Reply to  Isobel Roberts

Thanks for this job opportunity

Anna Mairinger (@guest_388299)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot Here……………… http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna Mairinger
Maria Haggard (@guest_388284)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com