Twitter permanently suspends account of vaccine-skeptic Alex Berenson

In the latest high-profile instance of social media censorship of voices who dare question the science surrounding COVID-19 prevention and mitigation strategies, Twitter this weekend imposed a permanent ban on prominent vaccine skeptic and former New York Times writer Alex Berenson, as The Hill reports.

A spokesperson from Twitter confirmed the move a day later, saying, “The account was permanently suspended for repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation rules, and Berenson himself informed subscribers to his Substack, providing the text of the post that prompted his removal from the platform.

“This was the tweet that did it,” he said, adding, “Entirely accurate. I can’t wait to hear what a jury will make of this,” an apparent reference to his intention to pursue litigation against the Big Tech behemoth.

The assertions made by Berenson that apparently triggered Twitter’s “misinformation” police include a claim that the COVID-19 jabs are not really vaccines, but are more accurately described as a therapeutic “with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile,” given that “it doesn’t stop infection. Or transmission.”

Berenson provided a statement on the episode to the New York Post in which he slammed Twitter for their decision to permanently withdraw his posting privileges.

“We have reached a dangerous moment,” Berenson said. “Social media companies that have audiences which dwarf any other are now actively censoring reporters at the behest of governments,” he added.

The controversial writer vowed that he would “continue to fight to get out the truth” and said he is “considering all legal options,” the Post noted.

Berenson drew a measure of support from Sen. Ted Cruz who took to Twitter Sunday and said that while he doesn’t know the writer personally, he argued that “all the Leftie Brown Shirts cheering his being banned” are the real problem.

Echoing the sentiments of many, Cruz added of Berenson’s detractors, “You’re supporting authoritarian billionaires’ arbitrary censorship & you are contributing to so many people’s distrust of Covid info – by silencing dissent, many are skeptical.”

5 1 vote

Madeleine Ryan (@guest_392308)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 24 days ago by Madeleine Ryan
Lisa (@guest_392285)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,…  http://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 24 days ago by Lisa
Richard Hoard (@guest_392262)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Richard Hoard
Evelyn (@guest_392212)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site…………>> http://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 24 days ago by Evelyn
Lillian Adams (@guest_392174)

Finally a proven way of earning money online. Yes! you can earn more than you think only by working just a few hours from home regularly. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last weekly payment was exactly $2537 dollars.

See More Information Here………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com