Tweet of the day: Democrats STUNNED By This Number

4 months ago

719145 666910I dont normally have a look at these types of websites (Im a pretty modest person) – but even though I was a bit shocked as I was reading, I was undoubtedly a bit excited as effectively. Thanks for making my day 756581

Tow Truck Richmond VA (@guest_43535)
4 months ago

214077 478749Dead pent topic matter, thanks for entropy. 244817

사설놀이터 (@guest_17888)
5 months ago

842855 429510Definitely pent topic matter, appreciate it for selective info . 591360

roofer San Mateo (@guest_16785)
5 months ago

754231 333362There some fascinating points in time in this post but I dont know if I see these center to heart. There might be some validity but Ill take hold opinion until I explore it further. Excellent write-up , thanks and then we want a great deal a lot more! Put into FeedBurner too 455605

Leonard Barnett (@guest_2964)
6 months ago

75 Million + American’s want President Trump to remain our President and stay in The White House where he belongs,,,he was cheated out of an election that we all know he won.At all of his rallies there were 30 to 40 thousand fans and there was barley enough at Bidens rallies to put together a baseball team.

Patricia (@guest_2963)
6 months ago

Wow. . fantastic..We have a wonderful constitution don’t we! The politicans sure could learn a lot from the brilliant framers God blessed us with! Leave the constitution alone.. and don’t mess with our relationship with God!! If I had the moolah l would “load up”…pun intended..on AR-15’s…we don’t all have armed security you know!

Madeline Rowan (@guest_2927)
6 months ago

I never voted Obama in .I picked up on him fast .Knew he was talking crap big time..But I will say if Pres Trump does not get reelected as he should Our Country is history .We will all be done.Everything we worked for and have will be gone. I pray President Trump resumes in our WhiteHouse .We all know he won this election .

Tophat22 (@guest_2902)
6 months ago

If you don’t know what is happening then it’s just to late. If Biden is sworn in as President then that will be the end of t he Republic. So we need to take this country back by congress doing v its job. Trump new this would happen and I bet that this waschisxway of showing how corrupt our government is and who they are and prove the amout of corrupted scum that infest our country. Lets hope he can win in congress and the March on wasington is successful

Chet (@guest_2897)
6 months ago

Left extremists with Biden will legixlate to remove all oppossition.
2024 is TOO LATE for this Republic.

JOE ARENA (@guest_2879)
6 months ago

WE NEED TRUMP NOW 2024 MAY BE TO LATE TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY , WE DON’T NEED FOUR MORE YEARS OF THE SAME CRIMINALS THAT CONTROLLED THE MEDIA AND THIS COUNTRY FOR EIGHT PRIOR TO THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY. ONE MORE THING I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW I AM VERY SORRY TO ADMIT I VOTED FOR OBAMA THE FIRST TERM.

M.S. (@guest_2899)
Reply to  JOE ARENA
6 months ago

Obama fooled a lot of us with his smooth talking, holier-than-thou attitude. He made us think he was the savior of the world. Boy oh boy, we learned fast that he was a snake in disguise. I wonder how he left the White House with millions of dollars. He didn’t come in with a lot of money. Maybe the Biden family gave him a percent of their foreign pay for play money.

Lynn (@guest_2906)
Reply to  JOE ARENA
6 months ago

That’s ok we all have moments of insanity

VIRGINIA B LEGGETT (@guest_2917)
Reply to  JOE ARENA
6 months ago

Just as long as you didn’t vote for BRAIN DEAD JOE we can forgive you.!!

Aileen (@guest_2875)
6 months ago

Second amendment rules.
No take backs, can’t wait to see how forcefully taking back our RIGHT TO ARMS works out.