Tucker Carlson urges audience to ‘resist’ mandatory vaccine policies

Living up to his reputation as someone who is always willing to buck the mainstream media narrative, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson last week urged his viewers to “resist” if they face vacccine mandates from their employers, as Mediaite reports.

Speaking in the context of CNN’s recent firing of three employees who reported for work unvaccinated, Carlson asked a series of pointed questions about the network’s actions, wondering, “Are [the fired employees] high-level people? Or are they more likely studio technicians, potentially African-American studio technicians? And how did CNN learn about their vaccination status? What else do they know about people’s medical histories over there?”

Making a broader point about vaccine mandates in the workplace, Carlson later took aim at the entire notion of forced medical interventions, saying, “Obviously we’re in the middle of a moral panic, driven by politicians who are dividing us for their own power.”

The host continued, “But if you face this, if your employer tries to force you to get medicine you don’t need and threatens to fire you if you don’t, our unsolicited advice is resist, threaten to sue, make a lot of noise, don’t go along with it. You’re an American. You don’t have to.”

The propriety of forced vaccination has taken on greater relevance in recent days, with California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) administration just enacting a mandate covering most healthcare workers in the state, one which eliminates the ability to undergo regular testing in lieu of the jab.

A number of major corporations have also recently indicated their intention to make vaccine acceptance a condition of employment, including United Airlines, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Tyson Foods, as CNBC notes.

Though the Biden administration has suggested that it does not plan to pursue national vaccine mandates beyond those already imposed on the federal workforce, the White House has indicated support for such edicts, should the be promulgated at the state, local, and corporate levels, the outlet added.

The president’s chief medical advisor, Dr. Anthony Fauci, recently expressed his hope that if the U.S. Food and Drug Administration grants full approval to COVID-19 vaccines in the near future, it will unleash a tidal wave of mandates at all levels of the economy, saying:

If that’s the case, you’re going to see the empowerment of local enterprises, giving mandates that could be colleges, universities, places of business, a whole variety and I strongly support that. The time has come. We’ve got to go the extra step to get people vaccinated.

With recent polling revealing that Americans are sharply divided when it comes to the idea of compulsory vaccination, it seems likely that Carlson’s directive to “resist” the type of mandates that could be on the horizon will be acted upon by more of the citizenry than folks like Fauci may expect.

5 1 vote

Elva (@guest_386413)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386359)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Barbara (@guest_386336)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…
Click Below Webpage……………….  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Stephen Russell (@guest_386192)

Hell Yes hoorah Now HOW do we Resist legally

Kathy (@guest_386191)

Being the vaccine is an emergency use only, they cannot mandate you take it. If they do, sue!! You will need to make sure you have a republican judge, as the democrat judges don’t follow the law. They think their above the law and don’t give a crap about your rights.

sefiroh48 (@guest_386189)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour
Go to This Site……… bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by sefiroh48
Gary Hull (@guest_386165)

Why would anyone who keeps up to date on current issues from multiple sources consider getting the jab? CDC has claimed that it won’t stop the spread, FDA admits they don’t have a test for the Delta Variant that will distinguish it from influenzas and several prominent physicians are concerned it does something to your heart that may cause you to die within 3 years. So, just what is in the jab that the current administration demands you take? Or do you accept the hogwash you are being given?

Patricia Jackson (@guest_386149)

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Patricia Jackson
Robert Fott (@guest_386126)

Tucker, when are you leaving foxnews and going to NewMax? I miss you.

Deb (@guest_386122)

Good for Tucker I stand completely behind him there are quite a few doctors that have already proven there is nothing in this vaccine to protect you from Covid it is nothing but pure poison –

Rocco48 (@guest_386080)

Question, if everyone were vaxed (except of course illegals), what’s next? Does Fachi intend testing even more strains he, and the chicoms have developed with taxpayer money?

Hoff (@guest_386078)

If you are as tired as I am off these BS comments from those scammers about all the money they are making then please join me in reporting them.
Thank you.
I go to the comments to read other people’s thoughts on the articles, I’m always interested in what you good folks have to say m

Hoff (@guest_386077)

Good for Tucker!
He’s never afraid to speak out against un-American BS when he sees it and these draconian poison shoot mandates are just that in fact they are down right comunistic!
We are not subjects we are free citizens!

I’m 82 and got the vaccine with no side affects. However, if one’s physician recommends not getting it for a particular person then that should be followed.

rmbs (@guest_386073)

Lawsuit time again…bog Biden’s administration down with continuous lawsuits…

jaseeca (@guest_386026)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jaseeca
Aurora (@guest_385993)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Aurora

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.…….  http://www.PayBuzz1.com