Tucker Carlson is beating the liberal media like a drum – and they know it

CNN’s Brian Stelter and Oliver Darcy penned a newsletter aimed at primetime Fox News host Tucker Carlson attempting to give an explanation for Carlson’s stellar ratings.

In the newsletter, Stelter acknowledged that CNN spends what he called “a significant chunk of time covering Tucker Carlson” saying that they have been questioned about that and the Fox superstar’s ratings.

“The answer is apparent in the daily ratings scoreboard. Fox’s ratings at 8 o’clock sharp look like a rocket lifting off into outer space, which, coincidentally is where some of Carlson’s ideas belong.”

According to the CNN anchor, Carlson’s “rocket-like spike in ratings across cable news” is “the single biggest gathering of GOP diehards anywhere on TV,” a statement that is hard to see as anything other than a diss toward conservatives.

Stelter went on to say that Carlson is watched so closely because he is “trusted” by his base and that they believe him if he says something is “confirmed,” such as his “crazed” theories that “the NSA is spying on this show.”

For Stelter though, Carlson’s live show is “conspiracy-laden right-wing conversation” and nothing more.

Not to be outdone, CNN’s Oliver Darcy wrote about the rating topper, “Carlson’s own colleagues aren’t buying what he is selling. The day after Carlson delivered his explosive claim, none of his colleagues covered the ‘story.’

“I searched transcripts and could not find a single mention throughout the day Tuesday. And the Fox website didn’t carry any coverage of his spy claim for most of the day either – although, after inquiries, the site added a simple transcript of Carlson’s remarks. This brings us to a larger Q: If Carlson’s own colleagues don’t even appear to believe what he says, why should anyone else?” Great point.” Read Oliver’s full story here

It’s difficult to see Stelter and Oliver’s comments as anything beyond the jealous ramblings of those who were unable to achieve the top of their field but Stelter left his readers insults packaged as advice saying viewers, “have to decide: Ignore what he spews, or scrutinize it and supply a reality check, knowing that’s going to cause him to double down?”

Angel D. Milan (@guest_376926)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.𝗼𝗿𝗴

BettyCashwell (@guest_377347)
Reply to  Angel D. Milan

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and VLDC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

SarahStover (@guest_376908)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And FDC Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3duAmAa

Stephen Russell (@guest_376809)

Hooray needed Bravo

Sara (@guest_376878)
Reply to  Stephen Russell

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.fgv I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

LillyFlynn (@guest_376682)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FEDu First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3x7DWYL

Katie Moore (@guest_376617)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Bill Turney (@guest_376588)

Stelter, you are obviously desperate, floundering, and entirely irrelevant. You are dismissed.

Dolores (@guest_376624)
Reply to  Bill Turney

Cnn the keystone cops. Communist News Nazis. Everyone lol at them. Someone turned TV to CNN AT LAUNDERMAT, IT WAS FUNNIER THAN HLL.. . EVERY RACE IN THERE ASIAN BLACK LATIN,CAUCASION STARTED LOL, THEN IT WENT TOO BOOS. IT WENT BACK TOO FOX IN 30 SECONDS. THEN IT WAS NORMAL CONVERSES. EVERYONE HAD A SMILE ON THEIR FACES, PROVES MAJORITY OF AMERICANS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT AND WHO THE RADICAL LEFT IS.. THEY WANT A RACE WAR, THEY WANT BLOOD. BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR NAZIS

Nancy Bsrberis (@guest_376587)

YOUR E-MAIL WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED

Nancy Bsrberis (@guest_376586)

WHY WILL YOU not PUBLISH MY RESPONSE

Nancy Bsrberis (@guest_376585)

American’s have had enough with the bulls%^&^t
Tucker is a pleasant touch of realty. BIDEN IS A DISEASE.

Katydid (@guest_376580)

Everyone now knows that most of the media is fake news. Thus their fall in the ratings. That is why they continue to go after Donald Trump in hopes of raising their viewership. Won’t happen. We, the American public, are on to you fake reporters.

VictoriaSimpson (@guest_376526)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And FDSt Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝟱𝟯.𝘁𝗸

Isabelle Rice (@guest_376505)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Keith (@guest_376481)

If You Are On A Lookout For A Way To Earn Your First DOllar Online You Can StOp Searching!
Start Now VVith This AVVard Winning PrOgram And Receive YOur First Paycheck VVithin A Week!
Find Out more here….. >>>➤➤ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩.𝟔𝟔𝐠𝐡𝐳.𝐜𝐨𝐦 ●☚

BettyPowers (@guest_376379)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Dorothy J. Santiago (@guest_376393)
Reply to  BettyPowers

𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟔𝟐.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Jasmine (@guest_376351)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your GVFe First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐭𝐤