Trump slams Biden’s Afghanistan debacle, demands president ‘resign in disgrace’

President Joe Biden’s foreign policy blunder in Afghanistan continues to worsen by the day, as thousands of Americans are virtually trapped behind enemy lines with no real plan of how to get out.

Unsurprisingly, former President Donald Trump has shared his feelings on the ongoing debacle and earlier in the week, he suggested that the situation has become so humiliating and disastrous for America that it’s time for Biden to “resign in disgrace,” Fox News reported

The 45th president held nothing back as he excoriated Biden and the current administration for the botched attempt at withdrawing U.S. troops from the war-ravaged nation now controlled by the Taliban.

“It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy,” Trump wrote in a statement.

The former president has long insisted that his troop withdrawal plans would not result in the mess currently unfolding in Afghanistan and its capital city of Kabul.

Friday, he released a series of short, yet powerful statements on Biden’s Afghanistan disaster, writing in one statement: “Leaving Americans behind for death is an unforgivable dereliction of duty, which will go down in infamy.”

“Afghanistan under Biden was not a withdrawal, it was a surrender. Will he apologize for the greatest tactical mistake in history, pulling the Military out before our citizens?” Trump wrote.

A number of Trump’s allies in Congress and former administration officials have stated clearly that under Trump, such a disaster wouldn’t have unfolded the way it has under Biden, as the former president had plans for a logical approach to the situation by making sure all Americans were out first, followed by Afghan allies, and finally, U.S. troops.

Only time will tell how this situation ends up, but so far, it looks like Biden’s legacy is, at the very least, permanently stained with humiliation.

Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389185)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389150)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389137)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
Kyle james (@guest_389111)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Daniel Vaughn, Sr. (@guest_389088)

What a total disgrace this man that is in the oval office. He has humiliated the American People with his ‘weakness’. He has always run to hide behind ‘The Schoolhouse’, when real men would stand up for their friends and neighbors. Why we allow a mentally incompetent jerk like him to remain in office amazes me. But then again, he is a Democrat/Socialist/Marxist party member, and they have a ‘puppet’ in him, so I guess until people strand up for this country and get a good conservative elected in to office, the country will continue falling in to a 3rd world country.

Rhonda (@guest_389072)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Debra (@guest_389052)

I am demanding Joe Biden RESIGN his Presidency ASAP.

Sherrie (@guest_389044)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Janis (@guest_389018)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janis
Daniel Vaughn, Sr. (@guest_389089)
Reply to  Janis

Who really gives a shit about your money thieving ways ?? Put your comments some place else!!!

Samuel (@guest_389011)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇque ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 10k ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-180 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the connection and visit for more details thanks.↓↓↓↓

→→→→→ https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Samuel
Eagle (@guest_389003)

Funny the media turning on Joe after they worked so hard to put him there, and the rest including senators and congress members that turned their back on America and wouldn’t look at election fraud. And they wouldn’t look at Obama’s “natural born” eligibility either. They need to go with Joe.

John post (@guest_388973)

Unfortunately!! And I’m Saddened by this, But the Reality of Impeachment is Not going to Happen, The Republicans are Spineless, and there aren’t Enough of the Good ones left!! The Best President that we have had in a very long time, just Got Cheated out of his Second term, That was Planned by the Anti Americans also!! I’m being nice, I’m really afraid for this Country that I Love!! My Dad fought in WWll, and that’s the Memories that I have, the difference between then and now, is then we were willing to Die to keep our Country free, Now it’s Being Destroyed from Within!! Things aren’t going to happen here, until it is Absolutely to Late!! And we’re Defeated. Unfortunately that’s the Sad Truth, Communism is here, and it’s only going to get Worse!!

charles A wilkins (@guest_388957)

Biden, has become the loose cannon that can’t be allowed to continue, this person has lost all American values, He has forfeited his right, to any position of power, If he won’t resign it’s time for impeachment, let’s get this done, before it’s too late. THE FREE WORLD STAGE WILL NEVER TRUST ANOTHER DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT, BIDEN, HAS SEEN TO THAT FOREVER, WHAT A CORRUPT DISLOYAL PERSON, NO SOUL NO HONOR, NO LOYALTY, NO ALLIES, JOE AND HIS LACK OF MORAL TURPITUDE, Time to hold the Biden family responsible for their crimes against our Nation, Time to hold his radical cabinet members responsible for their crimes against the American people, Time for full accountability on acceptance of money from foreign sources, who are adversarial to our Governmental and it’s ideals. principals. Biden crime family has been allowed to continue for too long. Time has come to hold the Biden’s for criminal acts against the American people. The Country can not continue on this path without the full input of Congress to hold the executive branch to the laws they created and that are in place to stop incompetent self elected dictatorships from taking our country and overreaching criminal political obfuscation by a mindless leader.

Jack Phillips (@guest_388955)

Biden is pitiful! He needs to resign or be impeached!

Our country is being placed in jeopardy!!

Evelyn Magee (@guest_388954)

Trumps plan would have worked. We
Needed to get all the arms and equipment out. I think we needed security measures
In place to make sure we were not attacked again. Biden giving Iran the green lite to move forward to develope arms is terrible. I don’t think Biden won the election and I also don’t think Biden is calling the commands. I truly don’t think the American people would have voted for him with his medical condition. His wife should have protected him instead of allowing him to humiliate himself. Him, his
Vice President and speaker of house should be impeached. We need to call special election after the impeachments

Becky (@guest_388934)

Them spam post needs to stop!

william baldwin (@guest_388931)

BIDEN WANTED TO KILL THE AMERICANS

Cristina (@guest_388903)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Fortunate (@guest_388902)

All American elected officials are grown up adults spiteful negligence & misconduct is not acceptable when Americans ask for help from any American elected official & they get ignored , why should they vote for them , ignore them too, none of the bad stuff happened because of you . Shame of them for not doing their jobs. They all know what it take to live. many of them are Seniors, have grand kids, none should be discriminating against single people , widows, or widowers , when every single one of us were born unless you were a twin , you were born alone out of your mothers womb. Most of us will die alone

Cynthia (@guest_388891)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
moosegringo (@guest_391578)
Reply to  Cynthia

Stop posting this CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEs (@guest_388883)

The problem in Afghanistan is horrible and the cause of this is incompetent Biden. Add to the list irresponsible Harris who unfortunately has the personality of a pile of cow manure. Pelosi stands by as asshole woman who constantly covers up Biden and Harris messes, as well as Jen Psaki who tries to portray Miss Only The Truth and Nothing But The Truth but actually the main propaganda fool for Biden, Harris and Pelosi. Get started now and beat the crap out of them. WE HAVE TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM IN 2022 AND 2024. WE HAVE TO!!!!!!!

Susan (@guest_388878)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan
Cheryl (@guest_388877)

BIDEN, KAMALA, OBAMA, PELOSI AND OMAR ARE JUST A FEW THAT SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE WH. THEY ARE NOT FOR AMERICA.THEY ARE FRAUD, LYING AND CRIMINALS. THEY HAVE DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING EXCEPT PRINTING MONEY. THEY ARE ALL CROOKS TRYING TO HURT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THE BORDER OPENING WAS ILLEGAL. THE BIDEN FAMILY ARE CRIMINALS, ALONG WITH OBAMA AND HILLARY. ALL OF THEM NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED! GOD BLESS THE USA!

Dennis R Hamling (@guest_388868)

What did you expect from a WEAK, SPINELESS FOOL, BEHOLDING TO CHINA??? HE IS IN THIS ALONG WITH HIS DRUGGY 50-SOME YEAR OLD KID AND SLEEP-OVER poorly dressed woman of ill-repute!!!

Jane lester (@guest_388875)
Reply to  Dennis R Hamling

EXACTLY!

Angelika (@guest_388866)

Then comes cameltoe, it’s not going to RESOLVE ANYTHING, especially with that Military Brass there in DC……

Paula McAllister (@guest_388865)

IS ANYONE REALLY SURPRISED ON HOW THE DEMONRATS HAVE DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY??
FROM THE “THEFT” OF OUR VOTES ON ELECTION DAY, THE OPEN BORDERS, EVEN TO THE ” TELEPROMPTER PUPPET PRESIDENT” BIDEN HAS BEEN CONTROLLED BY “THE SHADOW” PRESIDENT. THE SOCIALISTIC COMMUNIST OSLUMMER, HAS HAD HIS REVENGE. THE ONE WHO, AFTER BEING THWARTED IN 2016, SET THE STAGE FOR “ELECTION 2020. IF ONE LOOKS BACK, FAUCI WAS ENGAGED BY OBAMA THE DESECRATOR. AND WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP BOUGHT AMERICAN JOBS BACK TO AMERICAN WORKERS, WITH THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, IN THE LAST FIFTY (50) YEARS, OBAMA WENT TO WORK. AND COVID 19 WAS TURNED LOOSE ON THE WORLD.

Vance (@guest_388867)
Reply to  Paula McAllister

You are right on in so many ways except that it’s probably not Obummer calling the shots, he was just a message boy for the real power in China and Russia.

Paul Girard (@guest_388863)

Yes President Trump is right because it was written in stone if biden ,harris and democrats was in control this Great United States was screw with them in office and sure enough. Good gosh and it has not been a year and that got this country in a freaking MESS. THIS STUPID STUFF GOT TO END QUICK.

David Ballard (@guest_388862)

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi need to be taken out of office, either by resignation or by the Congress. Additionally, Schumer, Nadler and Schiff need to leave office…In fact, in light of the events surrounding the 2020 election, the majority of the Democratic party needs to be taken out during the 2022 midterms or sooner.

moosegringo (@guest_391579)
Reply to  David Ballard

Followed by a firing squad.

Kaye Smith (@guest_388861)

Biden needs to step down and take his entourage with him!! They have disgraced us enough! God help us!!! Keep praying and God will help us!!

Jpd (@guest_388864)
Reply to  Kaye Smith

I think Biden and crew need to go but stop and think who that leaves us with (the witch from California) these people who elected this bunch need to throw the bunch out. Can anyone call for a reelection.or are we stuck with them until 2022?

JERRY NELSON (@guest_388858)

IT IS TIME FOR ALL THE DEMOS IN WASHINGTON TO BE INCARCERATED, REMOVE THEM ALL HOWEVER YOU CAN>> THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS SICK OF WASHINGTON> IN FACT REMOVE WASHINGTON ALL TOGETHER AND START OVER

Paula (@guest_388857)

I agree with President Trump.Joe Biden should resign immediately or be impeached immediately. Where are all our senators? I have only heard a comment from Marjorie Taylor Greene who is filing impeachment papers at this moment praise God and I have heard comments from Senator Cotton. Also heard smart as* Pelosi praising Biden. Biden, Harris and Pelosi has got to be put out impeached voted out either way.My opinion they all 3 have blood on their hands but they do not care the more power they can get the more dangerous they become

Tim Toroian (@guest_388855)

Situations really sound like Wilson’s stroke.

Sue Gammon (@guest_388854)

as far as I am concerned Joe Biden is a tratior and needs to be taken out of the White House in handbuffs and tried and convicted of treason against America.

Jenny Kraft (@guest_388859)
Reply to  Sue Gammon

absolutely right

Mary Kaiserman (@guest_388860)
Reply to  Sue Gammon

I totally agree with Sue Gammon. That goes for all the dems in DC right now as they are all doing just the opposite of what should be done to protect our country instead of destroying it and handing it to illegal criminals from all over the kworld.

Margaret Housman (@guest_388872)
Reply to  Sue Gammon

Absolutely right

john W Mohr Jr (@guest_388853)

In todays world,a president needs to have a command background, whether from running a business or military service, to be an effective commander in chief.

Edward Irvin (@guest_388851)

Trump should have prevented this disaster from the fraud pair. And the Supreme Jokers should have assisted him. The Republican stooges assisted the Demoncrats in this domino F-UP!

L W (@guest_388913)
Reply to  Edward Irvin

How could Trump have prevented it????? You sound like Biden (he blames Trump for EVERYTHING)..

MrJeff203 (@guest_388848)

“Demented” Biden is running home to Delaware after his biggest F-up in US history, while leaving thousands of American and Afghan people stranded there to die !!! He don’t give a rats ass about any of those people over there. He is clearly a clone of barrack Obozo. He is the most disgusting creature to ever occupy the White House (even worst then Obozo). Unfortunately “HO” Harris and ugly old walking cadaver Pathetic Pelosi won’t be any better !!!!

Edward Irvin (@guest_388852)
Reply to  MrJeff203

Accurate statement indeed!

Margaret Housman (@guest_388873)
Reply to  MrJeff203

Harris or pelosi might be worse if that is possible

Connie (@guest_388847)

Will he apologize? He can’t even find his way to the bathroom, much less the microphone. I am shocked, disgusted and demoralized by the amount of fraud in our last election. Our country is being trashed by dishonest democrats, liars, the horrible press. We are not United – we have been torn apart by fraud and dishonesty. And now Old Joe is hiding in his basement and Kamala the Bitch is running the nation. We are in serious trouble folks. The once wonderful Home of the Brave, Land of the Free no longer exists. And don’t tell me to “GET OVER IT.” I will never get over it. We are on an irreversible path straight to Hell.

Sue (@guest_388850)
Reply to  Connie

Amen

Margaret Housman (@guest_388874)
Reply to  Connie

You are so right

THOMAS (@guest_388846)

Why must we be subjected to all the SPAM and then also be censored for what we post ?
I have reported this SPAM many times and for what ? Nothing has been done to eliminate the SPAMers !