Trump says he has no interest in being Speaker of the House

A spokesperson for former President Donald Trump said that the former president has no desire to be the speaker of the House of Representatives, according to The Washington Examiner.

Stores began to circulate last week that the former president could end up third in line for the Oval Office if Republicans regained control of the House and voted him in as the speaker.

While Speaker of the House is traditionally held by an elected official, does not necessarily have to be, and a majority of Republicans could reasonably put Trump back in power in the lower house of Congress.

However, Jason Miller, Trump’s spokesperson said the former Commander-in-Chief “has zero desire to be speaker,” despite previously calling the proposition “so interesting.”

“Why not, instead of waiting for 2024, and I’m hoping you’ll run in 2024, but why not run in 2022 for the United States Congress?” Conservative radio host Wayne Allyn Root asked Trump in a June 4 interview.

“A House seat in Florida. Win big. Lead us to a dramatic landslide victory taking the House by 50 seats, and then you become the speaker of the House, lead the impeachment of Biden, and start criminal investigations against Biden.

“You’ll wipe him out for his last two years, and then, you’ll be president.”

Trump was noncommital when the question was put to him saying, “Yeah, you know, it’s very interesting,” before saying that he had also been encouraged to run for Senate.

“We’ll be making a decision on 2024, but if you look at the numbers, people are liking me more than ever before, and I think the reason is they’re watching what is happening with our country,” Trump said Wednesday on Fox News. “And I guess it is making me very popular.”

KatieKim (@guest_374314)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year wOrking NOVV online and I’m a full CC time student. Join it today here…FOr More Details==>> 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

tom matt (@guest_373797)

If the voters desire for President Trump to be elected to the House and become the Speaker and he DOES NOT want to follow the will of the people ,then he needs to make a PUBLIC Announcement declaring his position . 2022 is the most important election for our Country .2024 is not an issue because by that time our Nation will be destroyed .>> Ego , sacrifice , desire and many more ingredients are part of the process used to SERVE a Nation & it’s People !!

Joan Lincoln (@guest_374112)
Reply to  tom matt

A Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Thirty Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE,TRJ Its home online development go to home media tech tab for more detail
GOOD LUCK……… 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫𝟐.𝐭𝐤

Nathan (@guest_373778)

PRESIDENT TRUMP needs to go ahead and get in as Speaker of the house and get rid of the witch and impeach biden and Harris then slide into Presidency in 24 again and things will deffinately start improving in our country because those clowns won’t be there anymore we need our real leader now

IslaLowin (@guest_373720)

A Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Thirty Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE,GFDq Its home online development go to home media tech tab for more detail
GOOD LUCK……… 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

rm (@guest_373618)

google recaptcha is worthless garbage (typical google) if it lets spam post and censors legitimate comments…typical big tech…

Bruce Walters (@guest_373623)
Reply to  rm

You got that right. Google re captcha is as worthless as Biden

mellie (@guest_373615)

Stop calling him “former”!!

Bruce Walters (@guest_373625)
Reply to  mellie

Donald Trump is our president, always will be. The entire Democrat party is worthless.

Reply to  Bruce Walters

I just wish I could wake up tomorrow morning and it was 2024. LOL And this nightmare of Biden/Kamala was over.

Terry Bell (@guest_373775)
Reply to  Bruce Walters

THAT IS A VERY TRUE STATEMENT !

Alex A. Robinson (@guest_373375)

Yeah it`s Possible…Anybody can earn 5oo$+ daily… You can earn from16000$-32000$ a month or even m00re if you work as a full time job…It’s easy, just follow instructions on this page, CGui read it carefully from start to finish… It’s a flexible job but a g00d eaning opportunity……… 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐱.𝐜𝐨𝐦

IslaLowin (@guest_373261)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without BVN a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.DSQ I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally
changed my life………… 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

victoriacolmrs26 (@guest_373218)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without FVS a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally
changed my life………… 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦