Trump rips McConnell and Senate Republicans who support Biden’s infrastructure deal

As President Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill slowly makes its way through the Senate over the weekend with what appears to be a final slog to pass several amendments and finalize the “bipartisan” deal, former President Donald Trump couldn’t resist chiming in.

According to Breitbart, in a statement released Saturday, Trump dragged the Republican senators who signed on to the deal, focusing his attack on Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), writing, in part, that the infrastructure deal is a “gift to the Democrat Party, compliments of Mitch McConnell.”

The former president has been highly critical of Biden’s infrastructure plan, and has especially taken issue with the Senate Republicans who have voted in favor of supporting it.

“If Mitch McConnell was smart, which we’ve seen no evidence of, he would use the debt ceiling card to negotiate a good infrastructure package. This is a 2,700 page bill that no one could have possibly read—they would have needed to take speed reading courses,” Trump wrote.

“It is a gift to the Democrat Party, compliments of Mitch McConnell and some RINOs, who have no idea what they are doing. There is very little on infrastructure in all of those pages,” the statement continued.

The 45th president even threatened to withhold his endorsements for those particular senators in the 2022 midterm elections as a result.

“It will be very hard for me to endorse anyone foolish enough to vote in favor of this deal. The good news is that the progressive wing in the Democrat Party will lose all credibility with this approval,” the former president added.

According to Politico, after hours of filibuster debate on the deal, some senators are making a last-minute push to force roll call votes on roughly a dozen amendments to the legislation, with several of them relating to cryptocurrency taxes that generated extreme controversy.

While the package looks as if it will eventually pass in the Senate, Trump indicated that it could die in the House. He suggested to House Republican leaders that they delay a vote on the package until after the 2022 midterms.

5 1 vote

Stacy (@guest_386505)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Elva (@guest_386411)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386357)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Barbara (@guest_386335)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…
Click Below Webpage……………….  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Annic (@guest_386248)

Here’s what I do……………………………  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Annic
Sr. Ellen Marie (@guest_386215)

Do not pass this outrageous bill!

sefiroh48 (@guest_386184)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour
Go to This Site…….. bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by sefiroh48
Stephen Russell (@guest_386167)

& any & all RINOs

Patricia Jackson (@guest_386147)

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Patricia Jackson
Debbie (@guest_386140)

This is the last time MCCONNELL runs over and votes for democrats. REPLACE HIM, and why can’t the Republican party think for themselves, MCCONNELL has to tell them which way to vote, we need some thinkers in the Senate. People who don’t need to be told how to vote . Idiots.

cs beelman (@guest_386104)

make sure RINOS are gone in the next election or before

Reply to  cs beelman

Why wait until next election? Make their lives unbearable now so they will resign.

alicia cervera (@guest_386099)

Treasonous rinos are despicable.! Anti American ands worse than donkeys.

9085 (@guest_386096)

Make note of the 17 Republican cowards who supported the bill. When they come begging for donations, type a ZERO in the amount box.

Lynn Mayo (@guest_386092)

This is just crazy 😝. This country is already in enough debt. This money will not be spent for what they say!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Betty Shive (@guest_386088)

UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE!

Katydid (@guest_386072)

I have been a lifelong Republican, but times are changing and I have no faith in either party now. At the age of 86 I am going to change to no party. They are all disgusting, money loving, china loving whimps. Except for a few Republicans that have consistently fought for what is right, the rest can just forget anymore votes from me.

Reply to  Katydid

Fro the ske of the few who are fighting for what is right I will continue to support with the hope that the few may convince the rest to wake up and smell the roses. Even a few is a start to combat the Dems.

Alburtia (@guest_386090)
Reply to  Katydid

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE KATYDID….prayer is the KEY….I will be 96 in October & too many people have forgotten WHO controls this world and HOW…it is through the PRAYERS of GOD believing, God loving people that this wicked & crooked world will be turned around. TRUMP was a LIFE SAVER for a while, then too many LOST FAITH & ceased to pray for him & his co-workers. Too he was in the midst of MANY who just PRETENDED to be his friend & accomplice. It is the DUTY of we Christians, who remain faithful & loyal to him to CONTINUE IN PRAYER (x many) DAILY. Then trust in our Savior to lead this USA to where HE wants it to go….Maybe we are in the LAST DAYS & CHRIST will soon return to take HIS children HOME. ONLY OUR GOD KNOWS, but it is OUR DUTY to REMAIN FAITHFUL luv 2 u.

alicia cervera (@guest_386101)
Reply to  Alburtia

Agree totally.

Lori A Lepore (@guest_386071)

McConnell, your a traitor

tom tuttle (@guest_386069)

the senate rep. are all traitors to the people they all need to be removed from office.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_386063)

I don’t trust the Democrats and now I’ve lost all faith in the Republican Party. Maybe it is time for a 3rd Party. Maybe we could actually find some Politicians with honor and loyalty as strengths. I’. m now confident that the Republican Party is nothing but controlled opposition without dignity. They look and act like puppies that are too weak to run with the Big Dogs. What a mammoth embarrassment to the Republican supporters.

Jim Robbins (@guest_386062)

Biden is an IDIOT, McConnell a Weasel and other Repubs need to be KICKED Out of Office!

Joseph Techiera (@guest_386061)

These fools will sign anything to get the democrats off there backs Like Trump said they did not even read the bill it’s full of gifts to the democratic runed states it has not much on fixing roads and bridges besides most states that have Lottery games, in MASS there are 100’s of scratch tickets, and 10 or more big win lottery games plus Keno that proceeds’ are supposed to go repairing roads and bridges.

Daniel M Watts jr (@guest_386060)

We are fucked get ready to be even more poor

John Borisow (@guest_386059)

Meeet the swamp.

James A McDaniel (@guest_386058)

And the Swamp gets deeper and their pockets are getting full and fatter!

D Fleming (@guest_386057)

The best way to handle this”tragic” transaction is to delay it until after 2022 election cycle. This is a very bad, and dangerous bill for the future of this country

Mary Carter (@guest_386056)

Dare I say that signing petitions, SENDING MONEY, etc. is not working? Thank you for letting us fall into marxism, socialism, communism whatever is evil and disruptive of American lives, we applaud you. Now, if you decide to work for Americans, please let us know and maybe we will support you.

Stephen Russell (@guest_386054)

Tear into the RINOs OK

rmbs (@guest_386055)
Reply to  Stephen Russell

McConnell looks crocked every time he appears on television. In a stupor he may not have any idea what he is voting for….I intend to vote against any politician supporting any part of that “infrastructure” garbage….

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_386067)
Reply to  rmbs

Bitch is owned by the Chi Coms. More then the drooling idiot in the WH is.

jaseeca (@guest_386024)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com