Trump hammers Chris Wallace in new statement, asks why Fox News doesn’t fire him

Prior to former President Donald Trump’s election win in 2016, Chris Wallace was not seen as left or right-leaning. By the observation of many, including the former president, Wallace’s political leanings have become overwhelmingly obvious in the past five years.

According to Newsmax, Trump fired shots at the 18-year Fox News anchor on Monday in a statement issued through his “Save America PAC,” rhetorically asking why it is that Fox News hasn’t yet terminated the “almost radical left” anchor.

Trump is known for not holding back in his criticism of people he doesn’t like, especially in the mainstream media world. His Monday statement made clear that he is certainly not a fan of Wallace, who has been one of the few anchors at Fox News who has repeatedly challenged Trump and those within his inner circle.

“Why does Fox News keep Chris Wallace? His ratings are terrible, he’s ‘almost’ Radical Left, he was acknowledged to have failed badly as a Presidential debate moderator (except for Biden who he totally protected!), and so much else. Usually, these are not the qualities of a long-term stay!” Trump wrote.

Newsmax suggested that Trump’s fiery statement could have resulted from Wallace’s actions on Fox News Sunday, when he challenged former Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski, claiming that the former president wasn’t strong enough in investigating China’s possible involvement in the COVID-19 pandemic.

Wallace’s interview with Lewandowski became especially heated after the subject of the 2020 election results was broached, with Wallace slamming the former Trump adviser for blaming the media.

“The fact of the matter is this went to more than 60 different court cases, and you were beaten in every one. The Supreme Court refused to even hear the Trump challenges. So please don’t blame this on the media. You had your day in court, and you lost,” Wallace said.

The catalyst for the ongoing feud between Wallace and Trump happened in 2016 when the Fox News anchor moderated the third presidential debate between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Trump, with Wallace earning praise at the time for his handling of the former president.

Trump has been relentless in his attacks on Wallace ever since, and it’s not a stretch to presume that they won’t partake in any friendly meetings anytime soon.

Timothy b (@guest_370841)

Don’t forget walla$$ has ties with the pervert EPSTEIN , wonder what his wife thinks about that enough said. Never liked Walla$$!!!
Well than post my comments

Tim b (@guest_370840)

Well than post my comments

Tim b (@guest_370839)

GRGRAY (@guest_369322)

I never really was a fan of Chris Wallace . . . . was never a real journalist like his father. I seldom tuned in on deliberately !

Joe Fasano (@guest_369259)

I will not miss Chris Wallace. Every time he appears on screen I immediately turn Fox off and go to another channel. Good riddance to garbage mouth.

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without TBc a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally changed my life………… 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒂𝒑𝒑.𝑻𝑲

Dolores M Lowery (@guest_368359)

I stopped watching C.W. a long time ago.

alicia regina cervera (@guest_368630)
Reply to  Dolores M Lowery

Wallace is a dolt, a dunce a commie. Musr be removed. Just like they want to silence us.!

MargaretDufresne (@guest_368305)

In 2021 Last month i managed to pull my first five figure paycheck ever!!! I’ve been vvordsking for this company online for 2 years now and i never been happier… They are paying me $95/per hour and the SS best thing is cause i am not that tech-safvy, they only asked for basic understanding of internet and basic typing skill… It’s been an amazing experience vvorking with them and i wanted to share this with you, because they are looking for new people to join their team nov and i highly rec0mmend to everyone to apply… Visit following page for more information………… 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝟭𝟲.𝗰𝗼𝗺

Ray (@guest_368230)

I agree with Trump. Wallace’s liberal reporting and bias is very obvious and he should be replaced.

Harvey Rowe (@guest_368146)

Fox fire Mr Wallace

Harvey Rowe (@guest_368145)

Fox Fire Mr Wallace now

Tom (@guest_368087)

fire the jerk.. can’t stand the libby

Nora (@guest_368069)

I totally agree, Carlos and wish they wouldn’t be so “fake”

Carlos (@guest_368062)

BREAKING: Chris Wallace FIRING Announcement – Fans Are Cheering
This is huge!
This is misleading. Why do they always do this. I guess it’s the way to get you to read. Disgusting. I don’t trust Wallace as far as I can throw him but there is nothing in the article that says he is going to get fired that I’ve read.

Michael S Dowling (@guest_368052)

Another cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc transplant at fox. Always their is a rotten apple in every bunch.

Gary Von Neida (@guest_368042)

Always felt the hair on the back of my neck rise up a bit looking at Mr. Wallace’s eyes—something phony was the feeling and then I watched the debate where Chris showed his real agenda—or his handlers—very good fit fo CNN–Communist News Network–Sad the FOX Kids ever elevated him.

Denna Baskin (@guest_368041)

Fire him NOW

Duval S. Woodford (@guest_368024)

It make me sick just to look at Wallace. Thank goodness someone at FOX NEWS had the Guts to fire this pompous A–. Don’t forget, someone at Fox News selected WALLACE TO CHAIR FOX’S PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE (And we all know how that turned out.)
Don’t let the door hit you in the Butt Wallace.
Sincerely, Woody Woodford, 32 years on Active Duty in the U.S.Navy

In 2021 Last month i managed to pull my first five figure paycheck ever!!! I’ve been vvorking for this company online for 2 years now and i never been happier… They are paying me $95/per hour and the best thing is cause i am not that tech-rgf, they only asked for basic understanding of internet and basic typing skill… It’s been an amazing experience vvorking with them and i wanted to share this with you, because they are looking for new people to join their team novv and i highly recommend to everyone to apply… Visit following page for more information……… 𝗡𝗮𝘃𝗷𝗼𝗯.𝗧𝗞

Anonymous (@guest_367888)

I change the channel every time Chris Wallace is on because he is a total radical period

T.W.Chopp (@guest_367785)

So why does FOX fire Wallace…due to his contract maybe or his information about all the sandals of CEO’s of FOX???

Capt Rich (@guest_367780)

Wallace is stupid – check the facts – no Liberal judge would allow a case heard lack of standing etc every case had merit – just a Liberal way of avoiding the truth about the election – evry judge who refused to hear a case should be impeached – look what is happening now with the audits – liberals are terrified there could be evidence to reverse the election – on another note – IMPEACH Biden – pedophile woman abuser rapist extortionist criminal

Thomas W Duncan (@guest_367771)

I will not watch Chris Wallace. just to keep my blood pressure down. He is so obviously liberal!

alicia regina cervera (@guest_367884)
Reply to  Thomas W Duncan

And so obviously obnoxious.! mr. know it aall. yuk

M. Mitsuda (@guest_367658)

His father was a great journalist. But, Chris is a terribly one-sided journalist; he thinks he is intelligent and better than other people.

Curtis Jones Jr. (@guest_367683)
Reply to  M. Mitsuda

I agree. His father is rolling in his grave

Anonymous (@guest_367684)
Reply to  M. Mitsuda

Agree

elaine marco (@guest_367656)

Well they got rid of Juan, Donna, next is Chris! I’m serious! I’m SERIOUSLY thinking of stop watching Fox, but only daytime, I never watch his show, and I can still watch Tucker, Hannity, Laura, maybe!! Fire Chris Wallace

Connie Mays (@guest_367644)

I used to depend on Fox to give me the straight scoop when all the others were spewing liberal BS. Now there’s nobody in the media I trust. A bunch of liberal Lefties. Yuck!

Clarence E Williams (@guest_367631)

No Trump didn’t have his day in court Wallace because the courts refused to even look at it. Do you think the American people are that stupid you idiot? Fox should have fired this stupid fool a long time ago.

Marilyn Wood (@guest_367628)

Chris Wallace should get fired. He has been so one sided for a long time. During the debates with President Trump and Joe Biden he coddled Biden and wouldn’t let President Trump have a chance to say what his thoughts were regarding the questions. What he did to Corey Lewandowski was horrible. It’s idiots like him that I don’t watch the news or waste my money on the one sided newspapers. I voted for President Trump and will again. I actually joined the Republican party when I found out he was running.

W (@guest_367630)
Reply to  Marilyn Wood

FIRE CHRIS WALLACE!!!!!!!!

W (@guest_367623)

Me too…. I DON’T WATCH FOX NEWS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

The Iceman (@guest_367767)
Reply to  W

There are so many times I have to change the channel when watching Fox that I watch is way less. All I have to do is hear the voices of LIBTARDS like Wallace, Geraldo and so many others I immediately turn to another channel so I don’t get sick with their BS.

Reply to  The Iceman

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without Jhn a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally changed my life………… 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒂𝒑𝒑.𝑻𝑲

sad (@guest_367600)

This a big push for amx.

GIGI JAN (@guest_367597)

FOX news fire CHRIS WALLACE NOW!!!

toots (@guest_367602)
Reply to  GIGI JAN

I agree. Wallace is a left leaning, non objective interviewer. He is awful. One of the reasons I don’t watch fox news after they betrayed America with the election.

0neflash (@guest_367596)

Fox wants it BOTH ways. Their “Big Guns” are all conservative but the management has installed a strong layer of ‘liberal attitude’ which I believe REFLECTS their ultimate desire. So far it’s just too tempting to remain number “one”.

Marie (@guest_367591)

Yes Christ Wallace should be fired. He is a big jerk, bad wanna be journalist and no one is listening to him and
his stupid ideas and nonsense

George Stevens (@guest_367590)

Wallace is à scumbag liberal

Marie (@guest_367592)
Reply to  George Stevens

You are so right he is a scumbag liberal, but are they not all scumbags ?

Connie Mays (@guest_367645)
Reply to  George Stevens

So true. No honest news left.

Jeanette (@guest_367316)

In 2021 Last month i managed to pull my first five figure paycheck ever!!! I’ve been vvorking for this company online for 2 years now and i never been happier… They are paying me $95/per hour and the best thing is cause i am not that tech-savy, they only asked for basic understanding of internet and basic typing skill… It’s been an amazing experience vvorking with them and i wanted to share this with you, because they are looking for new people to join their team novv and i highly recommend to everyone to apply… Visit following page for more information………… 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗷𝗶𝘃𝗲𝟰.𝗰𝗼𝗺

MarioCromwell (@guest_367353)
Reply to  Jeanette

Scam is every where but don’t worry , every one is not a cheater, very reliable and profitable site. Thousands peoples are making good TFjo earning from it. For further detail visit the link no instant money required free signup and information……
_____𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐚𝐩𝐩.𝐭𝐤

Marie (@guest_367589)
Reply to  Jeanette

I don’t think this is the place for this kind of stupidity! We don’t care what you make, or do, so get lost! Freak !