Trump declares war on the GOP establishment

As much as liberals wish he would fade away, that ain’t gonna happen baby.

Donald Trump is building for a comeback – and he’s starting with the 2022 elections.

Breitbart reports:

Former President Donald Trump will soon begin screening 2022 midterm candidates who are eager to forward “America First” policies while ensuring every open Republican seat has a MAGA-approved contender vying for it.

Trump has received dozens of requests from prospective candidates who wish to earn his support, and he is fielding them as he sees fit. Trump has rejected meetings with former South Carolina governor and 2024 hopeful Nikki Haley and with House and Senate GOP candidates vying for his ear.

This doesn’t mean that he’s running in 2024 – Trump could be seeking an elder statesman position in the party and trying to ensure that whoever follows him in 2024 is cut in his same mold. But it certainly makes him a strong candidate for a 2024 comeback.

The reality is that like it or not, Trump is the major force in the GOP in 2021. He has the heart of voters, and there’s not a damn thing that Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and Cindy McCain can do about it.

Read the full story here.

t.co (@guest_350884)
2 months ago

scoliosis
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped
me out much. I am hoping to present something again and help others like
you helped me. scoliosis

bitly.com (@guest_327801)
2 months ago

scoliosis
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience on the topic of unpredicted feelings.
scoliosis

asmr that (@guest_295535)
2 months ago

Incredible story there. What occurred after? Good luck!

asmr it (@guest_290959)
2 months ago

May I just say what a comfort to find a person that truly knows what they’re discussing
online. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to
light and make it important. More people need to check this
out and understand this side of the story.
I was surprised you are not more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.

http://bitly.com (@guest_288789)
2 months ago

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and
am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

the gamefly (@guest_276437)
2 months ago

Right here is the perfect website for anyone who wants to
understand this topic. You know so much its almost hard
to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a new spin on a topic which has
been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

bitly.com (@guest_206877)
3 months ago

I couldn’t resist commenting. Perfectly written! asmr 0mniartist

bitly.com (@guest_199330)
3 months ago

Everything is very open with a very clear description of
the issues. It was definitely informative. Your website is useful.
Thank you for sharing! 0mniartist asmr

0mniartist (@guest_190177)
3 months ago

Thanks for every other fantastic post. The place else may just anybody
get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look
for such information. asmr 0mniartist

3 months ago

Hi there! This post could not be written much better!
Looking through this article reminds me of my
previous roommate! He always kept talking about this.
I most certainly will send this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read.
Thank you for sharing! asmr 0mniartist

3 months ago

I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark
on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles
is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers 0mniartist asmr

Dappy (@guest_20507)
5 months ago

I love this President and his presence gives me hope that this country will be in better safe hands again, unlike the one sitting right now they do not have a clue what his brain is going. And that is Biden.

Tina (@guest_20468)
5 months ago

I too am very excited about this as I am a strong supporter of President Trump. I will continue to back him in what ever he chooses to do. I have not felt safe since he left office. I am glad he has had some time to relax before his next venture. I don’t know how the Lion does it really. President Trump deserves so much respect and thanks for what he has done for us and for America. This is truly the President of the people. I hope this time that President Trump will have what he needs to be able to keep the Republican party going. I wish him good health, the strenght he will need and God’s blessings to keep safe. I miss hearing him on the news and hate the fact his liberty has been taken from him to be able to be heard on here. God bless and protect the whole Trump family and keep them safe.

Fred Amirault (@guest_20398)
5 months ago

I can tell that you are about nothing but the Liberal rich is what the republican party is really about. America,s
generosity for the poor, and infirmed all over the world made us Great, and the richest nation on earth, and I will tell you how.
God has made a promise to his People. Give to the poot, and infirm people, he has promised to return to you 7 times what you give. Give $1000 he gives you $7000 While People like Trump have to steal from others and turn around to go bankrupt, a retired Bill Gates seems to get richer. This country is on its deathbed. We will soon within one hour be destroyed. Russia and Iran need us destroyed so they can next destroy Israel, the most hated nation, God will intervene in that war. That will be 2 of the 3 events that will give an eat day fot Jesus’ return

keith callaway (@guest_20339)
5 months ago

IM ALL IN FOR TRUMP, BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD, WE SHOULD ALL PRAY FOR HIS SAFETY.

Armida Widrig (@guest_20337)
5 months ago

The point is, democrats win no matter how successful campaigns the GOP ran. Democrats don’t need to bother in campaigns. It’s rigged for them anyway. One example, the 2020 elections and any elections. They have the big tech in their side, the controlled mainstream media , the establishment, the globalists, etc.

kathy (@guest_20335)

yes. iam in MAGA TRUMP 2024,
Trump was best ever had we need Him Back,
I’m against establishment,

Pàtricia (@guest_20331)
5 months ago

Supreme court refused to even look at the election fraud evidence. We have a right to know WHY!

Wyatt Earp (@guest_20323)
5 months ago

First thing first. I hope he got a couple of tough bodyguard! Never can trusted any POLITICAN who feel threatened! They will pay ANTIFA and BLM to start crap! And they will try to take him out! If that the case then it a civil war that was started by DEMONcrat POLITICAN! And RINOREPUBLICAN! Hope there is a bunch of military force that will back him! Because they are nothing but pig to kill to these DEMOCRAT! Read their report! They are ALREADY the TYRANNY GOVERNMENT THE SECOND AMENDMENT CALL THEM!

George Seco (@guest_20320)
5 months ago

Vote for the truth, Vote Trump 2024.

Louis (@guest_20319)
5 months ago

IF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF AMERICA WILL COME TOGETHER AND SHUT AMERICA DOWN, WHO WILL THE DEMOCRATES AND LEFTS, CRAPY MEDIA GOING TO CONTROL, THE DEMOCRATES USED THE VIRUS TO SHUT US DOWN AND TOOK CONTROL OF US , LETS US TAKE CONTROL AND SHUT THEM DOWN.

Thomas (@guest_20317)
5 months ago

This is the start the plan i agree let’s get behind 45, go MAGA!

Louis (@guest_20316)
5 months ago

IF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF AMERICA WILL COME TOGETHER AND SHUT AMERICA DOWN, WHO WILL THE DEMOCRATES AND LEFTS, CRAPY MEIDIE GOING TO CONTROL, THE DEMOCRATES USED THE VIRUS TO SHUT US DOWN AND TOOK CONTROL OF US , LETS US TAKE CONTROL AND SHUT THEM DOWN.

Melody (@guest_20315)
5 months ago

Best President ever! I hope he runs in 2024 and I hope in 2022 he picks good America first candidates!!

John (@guest_20312)
5 months ago

President Trump, if you can see this or if someone can get it to you. We the American people see they are afraid of you and what you
are doing (or not doing) and they still can’t leave you alone, they will always try something against you, if they were not hiding something they would just leave you alone, please continue to make them wonder what you may be up to until it’s time.
I hope the US SUPREME COURT looks very hard at the proof presented to them about the voter fraud and rules appropriately
but I am skeptical if some of them may be part of the deep state corruption. “THIS IS MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH”

Kathy (@guest_20293)

Iam all into Trump MAGA 2024,

isidro J garcia (@guest_20292)
5 months ago

making him the chairman of the RNC would be the best thing the GOP could do. the party needs a strong leader and they dont come any stronger than Donald J. Trump. right now the party is fragmented and needs to be reorganized and theres no one better to organize it than someone who has the experience to weed out poor performers. we need candidates in office that will stand by America first policies and he can ensure that future candidates have the moral fortitude to bring America First.

Marty (@guest_20286)
5 months ago

We had the greatest pro American President in Donald Trump. After he returns the senate to republicans he should gear up to run again and to all the Democrats who will suffer from Trump derangement syndrome we can take the wasteful spending of the Democrats and get them treatment they will desperately need. The truth is America first never felt so good.

Ronan Warren Sr (@guest_20280)
5 months ago

I’m all in for 2024 Presidential Election!
Trump 2024.

NANCY (@guest_20278)
5 months ago

oh how i wish you would fade away you scummy liberals

Fortunate, (@guest_20277)
5 months ago

All American have known about the 2020 election fraud this big tech lied about destroying public trust is the worst thing anyone can do, Hillary & her decades of corruption, Pelosi & her decades of corruption , Obama & his Barry Soeterro step father’s name he change so nobody would ever know about it, to tell you the truth nobody can hide the corruption of nanny Pelosi’s father Mr. DiAllesandro , that is how she got into politics,Man about this y people know but many are too young to know . how does she look at her self in the mirror and go to bed at night , no conscience no heart just greed for money power, it won’t last , she will get caught like Hillary will go down, & Barry Soeterro will too . time for all the corruption to come out as soon as possible.

Michael (@guest_20272)
5 months ago

Out will all those in government who have been selling us out!

Gil Coronado (@guest_20269)
5 months ago

Republican Majority in the house can be achieved by the following results in November 2022:

(1) Trump runs and wins Congressional seat from Florida, while helping other Republican house candidates win their elections.

(2) Upon taking oath of office, President Trump is nominated and elected as Speaker of the House.

(3) Republican control of Congress with Trump as Speaker of the House opens up all the options needed to restore our USA.

Michael Ivan Sanders (@guest_20308)
Reply to  Gil Coronado
5 months ago

Those are the best ideas that I have heard! He could do a lot from that position. Let’s get er done!

Craig (@guest_20310)
Reply to  Gil Coronado
5 months ago

Yes it’s about time. Mr trump is America’s president. We need him now we cannot wait

james jenkot (@guest_20500)
Reply to  Gil Coronado

GET TERM LIMITS IN BY THEN GET RID OF THR RATS IN CONGRESS AND SENATE

Donna Westberg (@guest_20268)
5 months ago

Great news I’m so happy to hear that our president Trump is still following through for our great country. He’s the best thing that ever happened to America and every American should be so proud and vote for him again in 2024. surprisingly cheating that went on in this election was a disgrace to our country and every American should stand up and acknowledge it.

Kenneth (@guest_20275)
Reply to  Donna Westberg
5 months ago

I second that motion! MAGA!

Ronan Warren Sr (@guest_20276)
Reply to  Donna Westberg

Amen on that!

Elsie (@guest_20285)
Reply to  Donna Westberg

I agree with Donna Westberg

Sara Yost (@guest_20288)
Reply to  Donna Westberg
5 months ago

Donna, I agree wholeheartedly with you about our awesome President Donald Trump! He legally won the election, great voter fraud was perpetrated and we The American People know this.

RITA S FINN (@guest_20289)
Reply to  Donna Westberg
5 months ago

Great news…President Trump is the best ever and our only through Jesus Christ.

Suzi Cossett (@guest_20803)
Reply to  RITA S FINN
5 months ago

Yes God chose him….he is God’s man!

Michele (@guest_20298)
Reply to  Donna Westberg
5 months ago

I totally agree, I can’t along w/75 + million of us who voted for him – he is not going to allow America to be destroyed by the demonrats & all the swamp creatures – there will be many more joining as some democrats are not agreeing w/china joe or a 3rd term of bo – the Supreme Court hopefully will agree to the stolen election when they see all the facts & DJT can resume being President of the USA!!!💕💕💕

Michele (@guest_20299)
Reply to  Michele
5 months ago

I totally agree, I can along w/75 + million of us who voted for him – he is not going to allow America to be destroyed by the demonrats & all the swamp creatures – there will be many more joining as some democrats are not agreeing w/china joe or a 3rd term of bo – the Supreme Court hopefully will agree to the stolen election when they see all the facts & DJT can resume being President of the USA!!!💕💕💕

Brenda K Lutz (@guest_20324)
Reply to  Donna Westberg