Trove of new documents bolsters claim that Fauci lied about COVID research funding

Dr. Tony Fauci, the frontman for the COVID-19 pandemic for two presidential administrations, has faced intense scrutiny in recent months not only over his constant flip-flopping on pandemic guidance but also over just how much he knows about the origins of the virus and how it morphed into a global emergency so quickly.

According to the Washington Examiner, once again questions are being raised over what involvement the United States might have had in funding the research at a Wuhan, China lab where many now believe COVID-19 originated. New documents emerged this week that Fauci, and other officials, will likely have to answer for.

“Newly released documents provide details of U.S.-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China,” a report published by the Intercept indicated.

The report included a staggering 900 documents, which revealed new insight into U.S.-funded labs that played a role in funding coronavirus research in China, and possibly the very research that led to the development of what we now call COVID-19.

“The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to the EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic,” the report noted.

Of course, Fauci and other U.S health officials have downplayed America’s possible involvement in funding such research. The new documents could prove to be game-changing, if the media and Congress do their jobs.

“The bat coronavirus grant provided the EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans,” the report said.

Fauci has long argued that the NIH was not involved in funding “gain-of-function” research — the type of research that transforms viruses into potentially deadly pandemics with disastrous consequences.

If one thing’s for certain, it’s that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and others who have hammered Fauci on the issue, will likely be scouring the new documents to further make a case against him. Only time will tell, but it appears as if Fauci could be in for a world of trouble soon.

5 1 vote

Cheryl (@guest_396076)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Cheryl
Madeleine Noble (@guest_396071)

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Madeleine Noble
Richard Hoard (@guest_396062)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_396061)

ss

Michelina K. Ruiz (@guest_396052)

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
follow instruction on website Here→→  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Michelina K. Ruiz
Cheryl (@guest_396047)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_396041)

the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_396040)

OVER…s

SophiaDoherty (@guest_396029)

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Richard Hoard (@guest_396020)

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
Pattie P Kelly (@guest_396007)

This whole COVID-19 has been the biggest scam our country has ever seen. The people who know animals knows that an animal virus can’t be transmitted to a human. Dogs get vaccinated for dog flu and distemper, rabies. The only virus a human can get from a dog is rabies. If your dog is sick with the flu and sneezes on you don’t worry you won’t get the dog flu. FAUCI has to go. He’s done more harm to our country. He’s an IDIOT!!!!

Cheryl (@guest_396002)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395993)

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
Lucia Nelson (@guest_395984)

GOOD LUCK..HERE………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Lucia Nelson
Richard Hoard (@guest_395959)

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
TaraJohnson (@guest_395910)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by TaraJohnson
Nancy (@guest_395870)

Fauci is a POS and in most cases no one with an ounce of brains it listening to any thing that he has to say. Other then deranged Biden

Ivar Big’n (@guest_395948)
Reply to  Nancy

I hope they shoot the little ginny bastard.

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Here’s what I’ve been doing…….►  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Anna
Cheryl (@guest_395821)

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl

Here’s what I’ve been doing…….►  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Anna
Diana Frueh (@guest_395791)

Here’s what I do…>>> https://www.CashApp3.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Diana Frueh
Kenny (@guest_395785)

Put that SCUMBAG Fauci in prison. Heck, put him in with Bill Gates and Barack Obama.

Gene (@guest_395784)

He was behind the masks mandate and the head of the lab. where it was released. In we are being told by companies and are government officials we need masks. In they’re the ones that released the covid 19 pandemic in produced the pandemic virus from China to are nation in infected people across the world. What a real shame to see back in the day it would have been treason for the actions of this man . In yet we all are seeing a nation being killed in infected by the one who created it what a country today.

Nancy (@guest_395871)
Reply to  Gene

Only the ones of you that are such PUSSYs that you go along with this POS Fauci.

Richard Hoard (@guest_395771)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395726)

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Cheryl (@guest_395702)

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl

Personally I want to see Biden pay for his crimes and Kamala impeached and a new election. Of course first there will be Piglosy but she must be impeached immediately or better yet get her for her many crimes ahead of time and put her in prison where she belongs.

Katy Lied (@guest_395694)

Tony won’t be doing time. Even though this slimeball funded the gain of function research so is ultimately responsible for A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC and then lied in front of Congress about it. Look at the competition – Joe just killed a bunch of people, Hillary and Barry killed people, hell even the Bushes killed people. NOWHERE NEAR the number that Tony has killed, but a lot. And they’re all walking around free as birds. What a world we live in eh?

Nancy (@guest_395872)
Reply to  Katy Lied

That is because we have been walking around with our heads up our rears and in our cell phones and computers and paying no attention as to what is going on around us. Try listening to our young people that don’t even know who the first president was and are only interested in making sure that when they get pregnant that they can legally kill a child and walk away. Even though they have birth control available to them. They have been and are still being conditioned to believe that killing is ok. Look at Chicago and the children that are being killed almost every weekend.

I will believe they answer for when I see them in prison and not before that. They most likely will get slap on the wrist and let go. Dems are never held accountable it seems.

Nancy (@guest_395873)
Reply to  cozycalico

It is all about big government and bigger money passing to them. And one cover up after another.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_395677)

Honestly, I don’t want to send an 80 year old man to prison, but I do want him fired and discredited. I want the whole world to know how corrupt Fauci is and have his legacy be written in red. This is what happens when a person is sheltered, protected, defended and never held accountable for his actions. I’ll bet that if a good journalist did a deep dive, they would find that Fauci is and has been corrupt for many years. Diapers are changed often and politicians should be, too.

Reply to  Cecelia Henderson

What does age have to do wit it? If you are guilty -you are guilty period!

Nancy (@guest_395875)
Reply to  cozycalico

Absolutely, He and his bunch that got this stuff made and distributed sure didn’t give a crap about age now do they

Nancy (@guest_395874)
Reply to  Cecelia Henderson

Screw that sorry A** let him rote in Hell for the lives he help destroy.

jake (@guest_395667)

Good put fauci in prison and then follow that up with putting his funding sources in prison: Obama, biden, daszak, Soros, and gates.

China and trump are not responsible for the covid deaths.

Obama illegally funded the covid 19 development and gain of function research with taxpayer money. Fauci program manged the research and Daszak did the day to day management. they got additional funding from SOROS and GATES.

The people responsible for every single covid death are Fauci, Obama, Biden, Daszak, Soros, and Gates

Nancy (@guest_395876)
Reply to  jake

Amen to that.

Stevo (@guest_395665)

Obama , BIDEN , Soros & Gates , in 2015 , also funded this communist Wuhan lab that CREATED THEIR constantly mutating GENOCIDE virus ! THEY ALL ARE GUILTY of murdering millions – world-wide ! All part of their NWO agenda goals of 6 BILLION population eradication ; to destroy America & other countries too .

Last edited 18 days ago by Stevo
Nancy (@guest_395877)
Reply to  Stevo

YOU NAILED IT 100%

D.C.C.J. (@guest_395662)

If Fauci wants to come clean, he should explain how giving the vaccine to a majority of the population will only enable the virus to become vaccine resistant.
A Pfizer developer recently stated that only immunocompromised and elderly people should be given the vaccine.
Booster shots will only allow for futher mutations of the virus.
Sometimes, its not about the money but doing the right thing.

jake (@guest_395670)
Reply to  D.C.C.J.

Funny how the leftists have become so totally consumed with force the fake vaccine on everyone.

Nancy (@guest_395878)
Reply to  D.C.C.J.

Come on do you really believe that any of these pieces of scum care about doing the right thing. Get your head out of the sand.

Richard Hoard (@guest_395512)

OVER…

Richard Hoard (@guest_395462)

OVER..

Kerry Woods (@guest_395348)

The cdc should of learned what happens when you make a disease jump from animal to human from when Russia took aids from monkeys and made it human adapted but science never learns
Now they have taken covid from bats and made it human adapted when you do it every country suffers scientists will never learn or maybe this was done on purpose by the cdc and china and not really thinking of the consequences or did they and this was a communist attack by china and democrat socialists

Last edited 18 days ago by Kerry Woods
Nancy (@guest_395879)
Reply to  Kerry Woods

Well there is one thing that the Chinese said and that was that they could loose 100 thousand people and it would not be a big deal .

Nancy (@guest_395880)
Reply to  Nancy

And maybe even more. I can’t remember the exact amount. It was either thousands or millions they said they could loose and not actually care

Richard Hoard (@guest_395243)