Top Republican: Biden, Harris, and Pelosi should resign over ’embarrassing’ Afghanistan debacle

It’s clear to most that at this point, President Joe Biden, members of his administration, and his top allies in Congress have a growing list of questions to answer regarding the chaotic, national humiliation taking place in Afghanistan with regard to the botched U.S. troop withdrawal.

As Newsweek reported, there are a growing number of calls for the resignation of not only Biden, but of Vice President Kamala Harris, and even House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew (R) made the latest call for the resignation of all three, citing the “tremendous embarrassment for the Biden administration” over the Afghanistan debacle.

As Taliban forces managed to sack the entire country in under two weeks, the fumbled troop withdrawal has also left thousands of Americans and allied Afghanis stranded and unable to reach the airport in Kabul in order to flee the country.

During an interview on Fox News’ Sunday Night in America, Van Drew held nothing back as he excoriated top Democratic leadership for allowing such a failure to take place, saying the situation is “one of the darkest, most embarrassing days we’ve had in our country, and a tremendous embarrassment for the Biden administration.”

“I cannot believe I’m saying this, it literally is time for this president to resign. It is time for this vice president to resign. It is time for the Senate president and Speaker to resign. We need new people, even new Democrats, hopefully that are moderates,” Van Drew added, doubling down on his criticism.

Other top Republicans have already weighed in on the unfolding situation, slamming the Biden administration’s obvious incompetence.

“The Biden Administration’s botched exit from Afghanistan including the frantic evacuation of Americans and vulnerable Afghans from Kabul is a shameful failure of American leadership,” said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

As The Washington Post noted, the situation is so bad that it has even prompted a growing list of Democrats to criticize Biden’s troop withdrawal failure.

Only time will tell just how bad this situation becomes for the Biden administration and the Democratic Party. It definitely wouldn’t be a stretch to assume that this debacle will be heavily used against Democratic candidates in the upcoming 2022 midterm elections.

Brenda (@guest_388578)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388569)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Cecilia (@guest_388525)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cecilia
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388506)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Newa (@guest_388472)

It is way past time for Biden pelosi and Harris to resign!!!!! They are destroying America

Karen (@guest_388438)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Karen
Pat Clark (@guest_388413)

We know what they’ve done. Why waste money on an impeachment. Just grather those three up and throw them in prison. Don’t forget the other Dem and the Rep who are just as guilty.

Guest (@guest_388411)

I would sign any petition to get all three of them impeached, not one of them have done one good thing for the USA. Screwed up our relationship with Israel & Kerry got them in trouble with the Muslims, never got in trouble for passing confidential info & he is Czar of Climate yet flies around in his gas guzzling plan, Harris still hasn’t found the boarder yet & her response is it is Trumps fault & still hasn’t done a thing to help, plus she said Joe did a great job with Afghanistan until she heard what others were saying now she is trying to deny it & all the rest of her do nothing VP duties. Pelosi what a joke her hate & lies fall out of her mouth every time she speaks, has done nothing but try to spend money we do not have, impeach Trump, run down Republicans & try to get bills passed that will only benefit the Dems.
Now on to Biden which is a whole book on wrong turns, illegals, covid, pipe line, paying people more on unemployment than working, gas, food, lumber, cars, etc, etc. inflation at an all time high along with food stamps, Antifa & BLM running wild, most everyone in is cabinet is either questionable or a crook, then there is Afghanistan, Cuba, Israel & what ever other countries he has now made us look like total weak idiots! These are some of the highlights it would take weeks to write all the wrongs these three & their Dem. party have done!

bananasplit (@guest_388429)
Reply to  Guest

The US Rules of Law does not apply to the communist demonRATS.!!! It only applies to the
Conservative party.!!! Majority of the left already committed crimes or illegalities but never
indicted or prosecuted.!!! They are above the law.!!! Republicans are so weak and spineless
they only love to talk but no action.!!! These government public servants think they are the boss
and we the taxpayers are their slave machines.!!! We have to obey their commands.!!! This is
what’s happening for many decades, they’re the boss and we are their slaves.!!!

Pattie P Kelly (@guest_388402)

Nothing will ever happen to democraps because nothing ever is.

Jim Robbins (@guest_388343)

Biden should be IMPEACHED and the other 2 should get a KICK IN THE ASS!!!!!

Richard W Gray (@guest_388342)

I want to know when Biden,Harris, and pelosi are going to be Impeached!!!!! They wet their pants impeaching Trump twice!! He would have never allowed such a mess. Those A-Holes threw out his plan for withdrawal simply because it was orderly and correct. Now Biden is going to ass kiss the Taliban and pay them off with our tax money while Harris hides out in Asia and Pelosi runs her corrupt 32 flavored mouth!!!!!

Elaine Elsberry (@guest_388337)

WE have been led down the darkest hole with barely a way out! If God doesn’t send us the answer soon we are FINIFHED AS A NATION! At my age this is the most I have ever been afraid! Who knew we could be in this mess with our very lives on the line!

Gloria Leatham (@guest_388327)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…
Check it out here………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gloria Leatham
Mike Kirby (@guest_388320)

Impeach them all

Isobel Roberts (@guest_388315)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Isobel Roberts
Maria Haggard (@guest_388292)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Maria Haggard
Roberta (@guest_388266)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
Squiggy (@guest_388235)

All 3 should be brought up on treason and crimes against humanity 🤬

Nancy (@guest_388261)
Reply to  Squiggy

Absolutely correct and I would like to sit there and watch them fry for treason of this country and crimes against other country’s.

TAIWAN COMMONER (@guest_388232)

BIDEN SPECIFICALLY REMOVED the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR), A TRUMP PROGRAM, THE PROGRAM WAS DESIGNED TO HELP STRANDED AMERICAN CITIZENS LIVING ABROAD IN CASE OF “MANMADE OR NATURAL DISASTERS.” I think Afghanistan would fit that situation. The program was stopped because it was a TRUMP program! Here in Taiwan, I Would like THIS PROGRAM RESTORED! This needs to be made public! It would sure come in handy in Afghanistan, eh BIDEN? BIDEN’S POLICY IS AMERICAN’S LAST! MEANWHILE HE KEEPS FLYING ILLEGAL ALIENS DEEP INTO AMERICA AND DOESN’T CARE WHETHER THEY ARE VIRUS SPREADERS OR TERRORISTS! BUT IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE US YOUR US CITIZENSHIP IS WORTHLESS! YES, WE DO VOTE!

1SG Retired (@guest_388223)

Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, and the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff should all be replaced over this shocking failure in their leadership. This should happen en masse, say tomorrow (Saturday the 20th of August 2021) Their replacements should be sworn in Sunday without a lot of fanfare and report to their new offices for duty on Monday. They should all understand they have until the end of the year to show significant progress on they will be replaced at the 1st of the year.

Well it should be used against them.)Dems) as it is so un-American..

Last edited 1 month ago by cozycalico
Randy (@guest_388219)

And the idiot in charge of the house to day commended Biden on how he handled the withdrawal

Bob Meyers (@guest_388227)
Reply to  Randy

Never have the need for term limits been so obvious and needed. The last eight months have been the worst of any administration. Just an embarrassment all caused by poor decision making and unqualified people top to bottom. Disgusting.

Nancy (@guest_388263)
Reply to  Bob Meyers

You could very much be wrong when you say it is from poor decision. I believe this is exactly what they planned and knowingly did to make things worse for this country and other country’s. Just think about what Israel will have to go thru now. Iran will think they can do what ever they want and Israel will have to fight since we have a coward in the WH and he won’t help them or anyone else. Only himself and his own pocket along with the HO

Nancy (@guest_388262)
Reply to  Randy

Pelosi is a pig and stupid also.

Richard White (@guest_388153)

★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on………
Look at it what I do…..>>>  http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard White
Janie Smith (@guest_388128)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith