Top Democrat wants to ‘make life hard’ for unvaccinated Americans

Prevailing science and reasonable questions aside, Democrats are still bent on shoving a COVID-19 vaccine needle in the arm of every American that they possibly can, carrying on the narrative that the only way to beat the virus is by inoculating a vast majority of the country.

In order to accomplish what now seems like a virtually impossible feat, some Democrats are not being shy with their sinister plans to make that happen. According to The Daily Wire, former Democratic governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe admitted that if he’s elected once again, his office will aim to “make life difficult” for the unvaccinated.

“Until we make it hard for people get on planes or go to movie theaters, people just aren’t going to do it,” the former governor said.

McAuliffe is making another run to recapture the governor’s mansion next year.

His plans were revealed earlier this month while speaking at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s (HIMSS) global conference. McAuliffe believes that if Americans can’t be coerced to get the vaccination on their own, there are certain methods that can be deployed to force them into vaccinated status.

“We have 93 million Americans today that are not vaccinated,” the former governor said, adding “we need to do everything that we possibly can” to decrease that number. He went on to say it’s important to decrease that number before the virus and its variants become “resistant to vaccines.”

McAuliffe continued by admitting that he’s a proponent of telling private businesses that mandating vaccines for their employees is one way to decrease the number of unvaccinated Americans.

During an appearance on stage with former New Jersey Republican Governo Chris Christie, McAuliffe doubled down, saying, “We’re not going door-to-door, but you make life difficult.”

McAuliffe is just one of many Democrats who believe mandating vaccines is the best way to force Americans to comply. In reality, all that messaging seems to accomplish is make already-skeptical Americans much more skeptical of the vaccine and the true intention of their elected representatives.

Leachea Wood (@guest_390736)

Try to force a jab on me without my consent and I will file assault charges and sue. Not signing any consent form.

Buzzard33 (@guest_390713)

Well this is the what we need to do folks. For you living in Virginia, you need to make sure this clown doesn’t get in office. If he does, shame on you. All people need to check their candidates status on this and other articles like this and not vote for the communist agendas they are selling. If you don’t then you did it to yourself. Read what Moose said. Spot on I would say!

Moose (@guest_390710)

Here’s what’s behind the push for vaxxing everyone: “Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations it’s game over. They will accept anything – forcible blood or organ donation – “for the greater good.” We can genetically modify children and sterilize them – “for the greater good.” Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. And many of you in this room are investors. It’s a big win-win. We thin out the herd and the herd pays us for extermination services…” – Henry Kissinger, speech to WHO Council on Eugenics, 02-25-09

Sue Rich (@guest_390688)

The only reason Dems want the vaccines so badly is because they know Americans are going to put two and two together and realize the virus had almost run its course when they let the illegals in without checking them for any contagion, and it started all over again. Biden and his cohorts (all of them) need to be punished for all the horrible things they’ve done to America. No holds barred. Whatever the punishment is for treason now, we need to use it. We are not going to take this from anyone.

Joe (@guest_390672)

The vaccines are poison and should not be allowed as they have EO in it that is a proven poison and cancer causing chemical! EO is ethelen oxide same poison on the test kits made by Our sworn enemies!

Willie T (@guest_390671)

Likewise, to paraphrase McAuliffe’s own speech, if fascists can not be coerced out of dictating their agenda to everyone, willing or not, there are methods that can be used to remove them from power and ensure they are never again put into such a position. If those methods are not put to use very soon, I believe we all know what the results will be.

Angelika (@guest_390669)

We ALL NEED to make life HARDER for them – first DON’T elect THIS Clown, 2nd get RID of the DC MOB/FASCISTS/wannabe socialists – communists……

Kathy (@guest_390667)

I will not get a vaccine that will or can harm my health . This is America well I’m an American my right to be vaccine that doesn’t even last and can cause other problems in body

Angelika (@guest_390670)
Reply to  Kathy

WELL said, thank you……

Old Pioneer (@guest_390659)

If they want a severe case of lead poisoning, try and force that crappy shot in my arm or anywhere else on me or my family’s bodies!!!!

Helen (@guest_390650)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Helen
Jim (@guest_390622)

You will publish trash like those comments about how much money one makes, but you won’t publish my comment because I spoke the truth? Put your cassette wher the sun don’t shine, and remove. Me from your mail list.

Jim (@guest_390620)

Look dumb but, the so called vaccine is not safe. Thousands of people have already died from it.
why are you advocating people take a experimental drug that may kill them? If you do run again, I hope you will be defeated by a landslide because of your stupidity.

David Whocares (@guest_390663)
Reply to  Jim

Actually they do want people to die, but only certain people, remember when Biden said the pandemic will kill more black people than white, Biden is extremely racist and does not care as long as he and his pro slavery Democrat party can either incarcerate or kill blacks, even if they have to kill countless of others as well it is only collateral damage to them. Remember that Confederate flag stands for the democratic party which is now and always has been anti black.

Joe (@guest_390676)
Reply to  David Whocares

They want 7 billion of us to die so the remaining 700 million can be the slaves for the rich that is soros, gates and others rich!

Richard Hoard (@guest_390611)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jeannette (@guest_390560)

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Jeannette
Alice Leach (@guest_390544)

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Alice Leach
Richard Hoard (@guest_390466)

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Tara (@guest_390449)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Tara
Billie (@guest_390437)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by just….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Billie
Rachael (@guest_390422)

Here’s what I’ve been doing……… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Rachael
Hazel Nichols (@guest_390405)

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month, but some pay as much as $10,000.

GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Hazel Nichols
Richard Hoard (@guest_390374)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
SaraPaulx (@guest_390353)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details.………….. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 27 days ago by SaraPaulx
Buzzard33 (@guest_390295)

Wow, if this isn’t a Nazi regime then nothing is. Who do these people think they are?
This is the evil that has taken over America folks. Do as I say or there will be dire consequences.
So much for the land of the free if we let this happen. 2022 will be the most importand election of our lives. We need to fight this communist rule if we want to have any freedom at all.

Richard Hoard (@guest_390286)

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Mary (@guest_390269)

There are some people who can not take the vaccine, so are they just going to let them suffer in silence, or are there going to be exemptions for those who can not take the vaccine

Bill W Murphy (@guest_390290)
Reply to  Mary

It appears Democrats have lost their civility, their soul, their respect for life, for freedom. The whole notion of the government “does everything for you” means that they own you and control you and tell you what and when and how high. Freedom, for the individual or otherwise (family, congregation,etc.) doesn’t matter and is on their death wish list as well as every fetus and elderly person. Beware the totalitarian mindset, the Democratic Party mindset. BTW, there are some rotten Republicans as well. Those people elected and the bureaucratic corps, the “elites” and the oligarchy, who do not upheld their oath of office and their pledge to serve should be found guilty and imprisioned. To dishonor the public trust, to lie, to cheat, to steal is as low as it gets when others are depending on you. We are responsible for ourselves, not the state …. but Democrats don’t want that and their are some Republicans who have been bought off and living the high life — all off the back of the future — or lack of it. This is not the place to change society but I got a little off my cheat.

Angela (@guest_390256)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Angela
Bethany Griver (@guest_390225)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Bethany Griver
Richard Hoard (@guest_390199)

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Shannon (@guest_390156)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Shannon
Tommy (@guest_390616)
Reply to  Shannon

Dude nobody cares about what money you make plus $7,000 a month is peanuts. Discuss the topic at hand