Top Biden official admits US might send financial aid to Taliban

One of the many criticisms leveled against President Joe Biden and his top officials over their handling of the Afghanistan debacle is that they seemed to place an enormous amount of trust in the Taliban — a terrorist force with which the U.S. has exchanged bullets for nearly 20 years.

As Fox Business reported, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan made one of the most outlandish statements to date on the state of America’s future relationship with the Taliban, admitting during a Good Morning America interview that the U.S is considering potentially aiding the Taliban economically, if they uphold their end of the bargain.

“It will be about whether they follow through on their commitments – their commitments to safe passage for Americans and Afghan allies, their commitment to not allow Afghanistan to be a base from which terrorists can attack the United States or any other country, their commitments with respect to upholding their international obligations,” Sullivan said, when asked how the U.S. might help the terrorist group in the future.

Sullivan added: “And we will wait and see by their actions how we end up responding in terms of the economic development.”

The idea of America supporting the Taliban in any way, shape, or form sparked outrage, especially from Republicans, who essentially believe the Biden administration is foolish to believe that the Taliban will suddenly shift their morals and values and attempt to gain credibility on a world stage.

Rep. Carlos Giménez (R-FL), in response, will soon push a “simple” bill, as he described it, to prevent even a single dollar of U.S. taxpayer money from ever making it into the hands of Taliban leadership.

“This is a very simple bill,” Giménez told Fox News. “No American money, no taxpayer money, will ever go to the Taliban – period. No financial aid, not foreign aid, no aid in any way, shape or form.”

The Florida lawmaker added that he expects Democrats will have to get on board with such a bill, “and if they don’t, they’re going to have to explain why they didn’t vote for such a simple bill.”

Nancy (@guest_394959)

He and his bunch are total freaking TRAITORS to this country and need to be prosecuted.

Leslieich (@guest_394744)

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
follow instruction on website Here→→  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Leslieich
Cheryl (@guest_394724)

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl
Richard (@guest_394707)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
BeatriceHollis (@guest_394692)

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information.. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by BeatriceHollis