Threatened impeachment could leave Cuomo with no place to call home

With his reputation in tatters and his political career teetering on the precipice, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) fall from grace may lead to all sorts of personal upheaval – including the need to find someplace to call home, as Fox News reports.

Though the embattled governor has long been facing allegations of sexual misconduct as well as probes of his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, the heat was turned up considerably on Cuomo last week when New York Attorney General Letitia James released a report detailing investigatory findings that his conduct toward multiple women was in violation of state and federal law.

As such, there is increased speculation that, despite his legendary political tenacity, Cuomo will face impeachment proceedings that may result in his removal from office, something which could effectively leave him out on the street with no place to live.

Fox News notes that based on information available via public record, Cuomo does not own any real estate in his own name, a fact which, if he is forced to vacate the executive residence in the state capital of Albany, could create significant inconvenience for the self-admitted hugger.

Cuomo’s last private place of residence was a Mount Kisco home in which he co-habited with television personality and then-girlfriend Sandra Lee, and even that property was titled in her name, not his. The governor vacated the house amid their break-up, and Lee sold the home last year for a reported $1.85 million.

Though he has stubbornly refused to resign from office, despite all of the controversies encircling him over the past year, a growing number of commentators believe that he may not be able to survive this latest one.

According to a new Quinnipiac University poll, a staggering 70% of voters in New York believe Cuomo should resign, and more than half of respondents also believe he should be charged with a crime over the allegations of sexual impropriety, as CNBC noted.

The same poll revealed that more than 60% of New York voters believe that if Cuomo continues to rebuff calls for his resignation, he should be formally impeached by the legislature and booted from office.

As Fox News noted, however, even if Cuomo’s political fortunes continue their precipitous collapse, he could always bunk in with brother and similarly controversial CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who owns an impressive Hamptons bolthole, or he might take refuge with his 89-year-old mom at her place on Sutton Place South in the Big Apple.

Stacy (@guest_386496)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Elva (@guest_386412)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386358)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Annic (@guest_386249)

Here’s what I do……………………………  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Annic
Ardyne (@guest_386190)

It is sad that it takes sexual harassment to get him out of office instead of the needless deaths of the elderly in nursing homes. However, whatever it takes, he needs to be gone. Watching those daily briefings during Covid were sickening. That man has such a huge ego!

sefiroh48 (@guest_386186)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour
Go to This Site………. bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by sefiroh48
Patricia Jackson (@guest_386148)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Patricia Jackson
Winston Celleri (@guest_386132)

I dont think he has no place to live ,A place will be provided with security, medical assistance its call JAIL

Mikeal (@guest_386124)

Cuomo is a murderer and broke statues of constitution hes a tyrant should be on death row for murdering elderly

Angelika (@guest_386121)

Only the WORST will do for him and his DC cronies……

David Druif (@guest_386105)

He can move to San Francisco and live in a tent on the sidewalk. He would fit in real well!

Angelika (@guest_386109)
Reply to  David Druif

Very, very GOOD idea, but only for the time being, he needs to go to Prison for the killing of THOUSANDS…..

Reply to  Angelika

You got that right. He needs to pay for his horrible crime.

Patricia S. Wheaton (@guest_386102)

Good! He needs to be in prison for pushing Covid patients into nursing homes, causing needless elderly to die.

Pattie P Kelly (@guest_386042)

He has made his own problems. When you kill thousands of COVID patients and then lie about it that’s a no brainer and then you harass all these women and have people snitching on you I think you need to hit the doors running. And were you live? You made the decisions that got you where you are so figure it out your a big boy now.

jaseeca (@guest_386025)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jaseeca
Aurora (@guest_385991)

Check it out here…………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Aurora
Stephen Russell (@guest_385987)

Get him on nursing home scandal TOO

Guest (@guest_386021)
Reply to  Stephen Russell

Yeah! What is this anyway? A call for pity?
What for? He did not have ant pity for the elderly in those nursing homes,
neither to those whom he abused.
He is a multimillionaire, he can have any home he wants. Better yet, he deserves
the prison home!

JOE (@guest_385980)

It never seems like rotten people will fall but they normally do. Cuomo had it coming just like all the other creeps out there will get theirs. Senile Biden,Harris,Pelosi all will get what they deserve in time. Same with AOC and her what ever. Bad stuff for them in good time. When it happens to them no sympathy for them, they sure have none for us.

Angelika (@guest_386111)
Reply to  JOE

I sooooooooooooo AGREE with you, just hope and pray it will ALL come TRUE, Nobody is more DESERVING than ALL of these Creatures…..!!!!

Bobby2 (@guest_386131)
Reply to  JOE

You forgot Schumer.

Mary ] (@guest_385978)

maybe while he is crashing he can crash in his brother Chris’s basement for awhile. C. Cuomo should be fired from CNN to while they are at it.

G Gray (@guest_386993)
Reply to  Mary ]

Don’t be surprised if ex Gov Cuomo gets a job with his brother Chris at CNN !? CNN hires some of the scum on this earth ! It would be a great fit!

Joe Langone (@guest_385972)

Sure Like this Multi Millionaire need section 8 Housing. Give me a Break.

Angelika (@guest_386114)
Reply to  Joe Langone

AND…he still has his brother who isn’t any better either…..

Rd Dukes (@guest_385962)

Iytsod be fitti.g to include the other Gov

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.…….  http://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Dee (@guest_385945)

There should be no concern of where he should or could live, the logically residence should be the nearest jail. Hw is a sexual predator and he is also a mass murderer, the only thing that makes sense is jail time and plenty of it.

Squiggy (@guest_385965)
Reply to  Dee

GITMO

Angelika (@guest_386115)
Reply to  Dee

PRISON, harsh time in FEDERAL PRISON, as a FORMER Governor/Government Official ONLY the “best”……!!!!!

Laura Wagner (@guest_385943)

I would get a major belly laugh if the prodigal son ended up in his mother’s basement. And they call his brother Chris Fredo.

Wharf Rat (@guest_385938)

Oh give me a break. He always has any place the leftists call home. Marthas Vineyard, Chappiqua, Deleware, LA, San Francisco, Chicago. You get the idea.
Dont feel sorry for this pr*ck because he has no soul.

Laura Wagner (@guest_385944)
Reply to  Wharf Rat

We don’t want him in Chicago. Thank you very much.

Angelika (@guest_386119)
Reply to  Wharf Rat

Right….o’bama/soros/pelosi etc. can take him in, as well as his USELESS brother….

Dolores (@guest_385937)

So the house of the Cuomo mafia is crumbling,HLL even Hitler,Marx, Stalin,LENIN,pol pot mao, and OBAMAO and the HillBillys houses blew up. Next deblasio, wittless and the most powerless the Biden Cartel will come crashing down.. and the Pelosi i will be having her &[email protected]@, wiped .