Texas Gov Abbott is leading a revolt against Biden

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris aren’t making much progress on quelling the raging immigration crisis currently unfolding at the southern U.S. border, which has sparked intense backlash from a number of Republican politicians.

According to Politico, one of those critics includes Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), who is unafraid and more than willing to challenge the Biden administration on a number of issues. As the governor of a border state, he also happens to be one of the few Republicans who hold the power to do what needs to be done to keep his citizens safe, like begin construction of a border wall.

Not only is Abbott taking measures to mitigate the impact of the immigration surge into his state, but he’s also signed a number of bills into state law that goes against everything the Biden administration is trying to accomplish at a federal level.

Recently, the Texas governor signed into law a piece of legislation that bans the teaching of critical race theory. He also made national headlines after becoming the latest state in the union to make “Constitutional carry,” legal for Texans — meaning they no longer have to obtain special identification to legally carry a handgun.

Given the spate of laws and executive orders that Abbott has signed since the new administration entered the White House earlier this year, including his proclamation that he’ll have a border wall built by the state, Politico described Abbott as the “unlikely leader of the Biden resistance.”

James Dickey, the former chair of the Texas Republican Party, seconded that notion, proudly telling the outlet that he believes Texas will lead the way against Biden’s disastrous lack of action on the border crisis.

“We are the tip of the spear, we are on the front of the battle lines, no question,” Dickey said. “With the federal government entirely abdicating their responsibility, that leaves us on the border needing to take up the fight, and Governor Abbott is clearly doing that.”

Upping the ante, it was also recently announced that Abbott would be accompanying former President Donald Trump to the southern U.S. border at the end of June. That partnership will undoubtedly please millions of conservatives across the country, and Republican strategists have labeled it as a “smart move.”

Abbott might have had a few setbacks during the pandemic when he joined other states in introducing various mandates and restrictions, but his recent actions once again prove that he’s unafraid to fight back against Biden’s failing policies, in the name of freedom and safety.

Gary m (@guest_373800)

The mayor of Chicago is one dumb nit wit, she is the biggest heath issue in the city. Because of her lock downs and mask mandates. The worse thing that she has done is defunding the police. The body count is rising in the minority areas of the city. The areas that it was suppose to protect. It is strange the more gun control that they have, the more bodies they have. What is gun control, it is putting guns in the hands of criminals, and taking them away from law abiding citizens that need them to protect themselves from the criminals and crooked politicians. The only thing more abundant than criminals is crooked politicians. The blood is on her hands and it wont wash off. I think that the people of Chicago should start to think seriously about recalling her before things get any worse than they are.

Gary m (@guest_373791)

The trouble with gun control is that it puts guns in the hands of criminals, and takes them away from law abiding citizens that need them for the protection of their homes and families. Gun control is unconstitutional as it infringes on the right for citizens to have and bare arms. The second amendment was for the citizen to protect himself against criminals and crooked politicians. That is why politicians want to take your guns, so that they can be the boss instead of you and me. Well you say what does it matter who the boss is. When politicians become the boss then you become the slave, this is what we call communism. which is a slave state under government control. This is why it should be of a great concern to you. I guess being a slave is ok if you like to have someone tell you how to live. Ask any black person that has never been a slave, but they still fear it.

Gary m (@guest_373790)

What Biden is doing is not just treason, it is a violation of the oath that he took. He took an oath to serve and protect the people, the country, and the constitution, of the United States of America. He has betrayed the people, and the country, and he is trying to destroy the constitution, all of which he is sworn the uphold. So though it hurts me to say so, he has betrayed our nation, and committed treason. So if Pelosi wont take the necessary steps to remove him, then the people must. If Pelosi says the constitution does not say we can do that, in her own words it does not say we can’t either, and we are his boss, and hers to, and it is time we started acting like bosses, before he destroys the country.

Gary m (@guest_373789)

Pelosi the only investigation that is needed, is one into the actions of the speaker of the house, the house security, the DOJ, Wray and the FBI, the capital police, the DC police, Antifa, BLM, TYT. Will require any and all communications between all of these people or groups 5 days prior to and 5 days after 1/6/21. The release of all video and audio evidence, that is currently being concealed by the FBI. Also the name of the officer that murdered Ashli Babbitt, and the current disposition of the case.

jim (@guest_373657)

yes time for corrupt sob joe to go to prison for his crimes

Susan Meyer (@guest_373644)

Why can’t I get my legitmate comments to post, but this Spam gets posted every time?

Susan Meyer (@guest_373642)

I tried to comment on Loretta Cougar’s comment, but as usual, it didn’t post. Anyway, agree with you 100+%

Katie (@guest_373639)

Loretta Cogar – I so agree!!!!!! I’ve been posting until I’m blue in the face about these scammers. If you don’t have repect for the comments being made about our country, then Move To China!!!!

Cheryl (@guest_373590)

All the crooked politicians need to be jailed in the D. C. jail, just like they have got those people at the January 6th riot. Those students at West Point are also jailed the same way. Lock-up 23 hours a day, no tissue, only a pad to sleep on, no chair to sit in, etc. They need to be jailed at least a 1 year like that. Maybe they would change their mind about how they are doing their JOBS. Maybe they would change their minds on THE USA! GOD BLESS THE USA! You don`t want to post THE TRUTH! GOD BLESS Gov. Abbott.

Alex A. Robinson (@guest_373382)

Yeah it`s Possible…Anybody can earn 5oo$+ daily… You can earn from16000$-32000$ a month or even m0re if you work as a full time job…It’s easy, just follow instructions on this page, CGui read it carefully from start to finish… It’s a flexible job but a g00d eaning opportunity……… 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐱.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Deborah Pratt (@guest_373336)

Sooo–Why do you and Kayleigh Hurst have the ‘exact same’ review—word for word???? I smell a ‘RAT’!!!! Just a ‘point’ here, this isn’t an ‘advertising site’! It’s a site for political commenting. I suggest you find a ‘new’ site for your ads!!

Terry Bell (@guest_373334)

Hanging them works much better !

Stephen Russell (@guest_373324)

Hooray Texas, awesome

Terry Bell (@guest_373333)
Reply to  Stephen Russell

I agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 %

Jerry Griffin (@guest_373310)

Congrats Texas !!! Someone in authority needs to stand against the stupid decisions of the federal government !!!

IslaLowin (@guest_373265)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without BVN a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.GDR I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally
changed my life………… 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

kath (@guest_373248)

agree connie.. we need president trump to run in 2024 and impeach everyone ofthese corrupt politicans such as pelosi,biden,harris shiff the lier,swawell shumer,maxine wtater this is just a few names at call.

J (@guest_373188)

I wish I lived in TEXAS so I could VOTE for him!!!

Nathan (@guest_373187)

I am so glad to hearvthat someone is going to help gain the safety of our country and Texas back since the puppet and his clowns dont give a [email protected]#$$% about our country they all need to go to prison for treason because they are anti American Thank you DeSantis and Abbott for all you are doing since those other clowns aren’t doing anything legal at all

Starfacet (@guest_373223)
Reply to  Nathan

Right en pointe!!

Sitala (@guest_373178)

All RED states need to ban together and follow the lead of Gov’s DeSantis and Abbott. No BS for having a gun for self defense.
So, if we do get the Reps back in the house and senate (if we can dilute some of the ballet tampering), will they finally go after all these treasons? Start with Biden and his lovely Dr. (?) wife. Everyone that hates America should go to jail. Let’s send them to Guantanamo, like Rush said.

Will this be posted?

Robert W (@guest_373156)

Our Governor knows how to take care of business and keep our state safe. Kuddos Greg Abbott!!!!!!

Jo lara (@guest_373155)

Thank you from ALL of us TRUE Americans! Who love OUR country!

Connie (@guest_373153)

HOORAY FOR GOVERNOR ABBOTT !!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT A FEW MORE GOV’S STAND UP AGAINST THE BIDEN TRAGEDIES!!!

WORST ADMINISTRATION IN MY LIFETIME – AND I’M OLD!!!!!!

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

Jeff (@guest_373169)
Reply to  Connie

needs to go further than impeach

J lara (@guest_373152)

SOOOO agree!

Martin (@guest_373063)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐣𝐝𝐞.𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

Loretta Cogar (@guest_373341)
Reply to  Martin

This is not a site to troll for jobs or workers. This is for Political Comments ONLY!!! Please stop advertising.

Kayleigh Hurst (@guest_373046)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without Ret a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially MNB rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally

changed my life………… 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

Loretta Cogar (@guest_373342)
Reply to  Kayleigh Hurst

julia (@guest_373041)

I quit working my desk job and now, I started earning 95 bucks hourly…wefcw How I did it. I am freelancing over the internet! My last job didn’t exactly make me happy so I wanted to take a break and have a fresh start… After 6 yrs It was weird for me to leave my previous job and now I am delighted were i am.. Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work..>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝟭.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Loretta Cogar (@guest_373344)
Reply to  julia

Phoebe Moore (@guest_373005)

changed my life………… 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

Loretta Cogar (@guest_373346)
Reply to  Phoebe Moore

Terry Bell (@guest_372977)

Its about time someone went against that idiot pretend president !

Reply to  Terry Bell

Maybe Abbot will run with Trump in 2024 since he is going with him now to the boarder. I don’t know there are a few whom Trump might pick for running mates since Pence kind of disappointed Trump but the two of them are still talking so who knows? 2024 is still too far away and Trump may have an health issue by then but will wait and see.

CarleneStone (@guest_372928)

I quit working my desk job and now, I started earning 95 bucks hourly…How I did it. I am freelancing over the internet! My last job didn’t exactly make me happy so I wanted to take a break and have a fresh start… After 6 yrs It was weird for me to leave my previous job and now I am delighted were i am.. Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work..>>𝙒𝙬𝙬.𝙅𝙤𝙗𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙝1.𝙘𝙤𝙢