Since taking office, President Joe Biden has been highly criticized by members of Congress and the press for his seeming lack of answering questions or making himself available for impromptu sessions with the press like his predecessor did on a routine basis.

According to Breitbart, Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and John Cornyn (R-TX) raised questions about Biden’s leadership — or lack thereof — citing his record-setting stretch of time before his first press conference, which was scripted and prepared, along with his seldom and “conventional” tweets. The senators wondered who is “really in charge” in the White House.

On Monday, Cornyn raised the concerns via Twitter, which immediately drew backlash from Biden’s army of Twitter defenders.

In a follow-up tweet, Cornyn wrote, “Invites the question: is he really in charge?” Cruz retweeted Cornyn’s concern with a gif attached that summed up his similar take on the issue.

While Biden’s media presence and availability is lackluster and totally contrasts with Trump’s approach, Biden is failing on his long-running campaign promise that his administration would be the most transparent in modern history. At this point, he’s proven that his administration is the exact opposite of that promise.

The same can also be said for Vice President Kamala Harris, who has been mysteriously absent from her new role as the immigration czar — a job she was tasked with last month by her boss. As of this writing, it has been some 20 days since she received her new role and has yet to hold a press conference or official meeting to answer questions or provide an update about any steps being taken by the administration to tackle the immigration crisis.

Only time will tell if Biden and Harris come around and begin answering some of the tough questions facing their administration, but the way things are going, it’s probably not something one should bet on happening anytime soon.

the asmr (@guest_278726)
2 months ago

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and
I’m looking for something completely unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

gamefly my (@guest_277272)
2 months ago

Hi there to every one, the contents present at this web site are actually amazing
for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

asmr our (@guest_259867)
3 months ago

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

asmr off (@guest_259278)
3 months ago

Quality articles or reviews is the secret to invite the people to
pay a quick visit the web site, that’s what this web page is providing.

was asmr (@guest_258106)
3 months ago

I think what you said made a lot of sense. However, think about this,
suppose you added a little information? I mean, I don’t
want to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added something that makes people desire more?
I mean Texas GOP senators ask if Biden is ‘really in charge,’ citing ‘largely scripted’ public comments – Main Street Gazette is kinda boring.

You could look at Yahoo’s home page and see how they
create news titles to get viewers to open the links.
You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab people excited
about everything’ve written. Just my opinion, it would make your
posts a little bit more interesting.

gamefly in (@guest_253793)
3 months ago

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I
think every one is getting more from this website, and your
views are good designed for new viewers.

VIRGINIA B LEGGETT (@guest_206997)
3 months ago

WE’LL NEVER EVER GET ANY REAL ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael S Dowling (@guest_206971)
3 months ago

This is the new way to run govt. All scripted and hollywood type set at white house or woke house now….. reality tv presents the woke house. Staring king biden and gang….

southern proud (@guest_206470)
3 months ago

everyone knows who is in charge. pSaki said the other day that he talks to Obama daily. has to get his marching orders, you know.

Patty (@guest_204750)
3 months ago

IT IS EXTREMELY SAD BUT THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN……DID NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK?????WHEN TRUMP WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT…… HE TOLD YOU WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO….. “AND HE DID IT”!!!!!! NO ONE CAN SAY THE SAME FOR BIDEN!!!!??? YES HE DID SAY HE WAS GOING TO RUIN ANYTHING THAT TRUMP DID???? AND “RAISE” TAXES!!!! AND “PUT PEOPLE OUT OF WORK”!!! AND OPEN THE BORDERS!!!!! ETC; ALL THESE THINGS ARE DETRIMENTAL TO AMERICA????? NOTHING HE HAS DONE OR WILL DO IS OR WILL BE A BENEFIT TO AMERICANS!!!!! PLUS THE MIGRANTS BROUGHT MORE COVID-19, DRUGS, CRIME, ETC; TO AMERICA!!!!!! THE BORDER CRISIS IS “FAR WORSE “ THAN EVEN THE FRAUD PARTY THOUGHT IT WOULD BEE????? ALSO. HE WANTS TO KEEP BUSINESS AND SCHOOLS CLOSED????? HOW IS THAT HELPING????THE DEMS/FRAUD PARTY “SHOULD BE ELIMINATED “!!!!!!!!!

BootsOnGround (@guest_203252)
3 months ago

Biden has never been in control. He has a ton of people telling him what to do. The guy claims to be a devout Catholic, and look at what he is doing with funding for abortion. Killing of babies after they have exited the womb. This guy is Catholic? No, he isn’t. A devil, maybe!

Larry (@guest_201815)
3 months ago

Biden has never been in charge of anything. He is following orders given to him. Biden lacks the Intellengce to make a decision

formermarine (@guest_201767)
3 months ago

I received an E-mail from a well known pshycic who said I will be rich and I figured out why I am not . If I was I would go to DC and knock on the doors of the white house and tell president Bidet to leave right now or I will beat him.God works if He is allowed to.

Ann Blanchard (@guest_201674)
3 months ago

We all knew our election was stolen from us, President Trump should be in our white house instead of Beijing Biden, I can’t believe what is running our country, I have suspected Obama is behind Biden and getting his 3rd term, we need to oust the whole bunch and send them to prison, they are all criminals not Americans, look what they have done to our country in just 3 months Biden is signing executive orders like he thinks they are autographs, they are stuffed under his nose by you know who and told to sign them, Biden is not capable of making decisions he suffers from dementia and his wife should be ashamed to let him make a fool of himself in front of the whole world, she needs to be arrested for elder abuse…….

Nathan Henderson (@guest_201627)
3 months ago

Anybody with a little common sense would see that Obama is running the show again thru biden and Harris they are doing exactly what he tells them to do and I believe Pelosi and Schumer are part of his group

Marcia (@guest_201619)
3 months ago

I feel he is being impersonated and the signatures on EO’s is not his making them fraud just like his administration

Jeff (@guest_201594)
3 months ago

Joe has never been in charged!!!!

Pat (@guest_201468)
3 months ago

No f**king Obummer has his nose in it. We had eight years of this SCUMBAG—GO AWAY NIGGA🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻F**K YOU.

glenn gray (@guest_201659)
Reply to  Pat
3 months ago

Pat, please come out of your shell & tell us what you really think !!

Be Authentic (@guest_201464)
3 months ago

Biden is clearly clinically impaired He presents with a fluctuating moderate to severe apraxia and dysplasia secondary to TWO cerebral vascular (CVAs) infarcts Prior to these vascular insults, he had a documented history of fibbing and criminal activities As such, he has difficulty planning and sequenc ing required articulatory postures and receiving/expressing logically sequenced thoughts and ideas It worsens with increased rate, length, complexity and spontaneity of content An easily moldable stroke patient And yes his puppeteers knew and abuse Shame on Adulterous Jill and the Oscumas

Katydid (@guest_201461)
3 months ago

Of course Joe Biden isn’t in control. Is that a surprise to anyone. He was fraudulently elected and everything that he has done has harmed our country. The hatred for all things Trump is so bad that they can’t see beyond their hatred. Of course we all knew that before the election, which is why Trump won but the Dems and media cheated. Now we all pay the price.

Ken (@guest_201437)
3 months ago

There is really no question but that neither the president or the vice-president can handle their jobs without lots of help from outside sources. Biden is clearly losing his mental abilities and Harris has never had any!

Sally Szpak (@guest_201431)
3 months ago

Biden should be impeached for child endangerment at the border. Period.

rick (@guest_201387)
3 months ago

Who’s in charge? A cabal of globalists, criminals, & plain, old-fashioned commiecrats! That old fart in the Oval Office has never been smart enough to run anything except his personal extortion network, but do you think he will ever serve a day behind bars? Dream on!

Anonymous (@guest_201386)
3 months ago

BIDEN AND HARRIS WERE THE BEST THE DEMOCRATS HAD TO RUN SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????

UNKNOWN NAME

ElVerta A Quinn (@guest_204729)
Reply to  Anonymous

Full of Feces, at best!

Daffy (@guest_201380)
3 months ago

This is total fraud the Dombocrats were not elected to the WH. They stole it by FRAUD! I am sick of the crap they keep trying to pull. America stands for freedom not communism! They are tearing our country apart taxes, immigration so called Infrastructure??? They are creating their own America!

Chris (@guest_201322)
3 months ago

Joe Biden Loses Control — you can’t lose something that you never had. Biden did not have control of any part of the administration from day one and never will.

Donna (@guest_201292)
3 months ago

Amen to that GODS people have to pray and stand together God is more POWERFUL than the Devil. Well be back where we were in no time with the TIGHR One in Charger Keep the FAITH

Denise (@guest_201278)
3 months ago

Democrats from Obama on are a seek and destroy Americans at all cost.
Mainstream and social media BLM and Antifa RINO’s are all cupable.
We in Canada are watching the US crumble,you can be sure Canada is to follow TRUDEAU Liberals are like minded with Democrats.
Canada is on life support for now but the plug has been pulled on the USA.

Cbnjky (@guest_201266)
3 months ago

And the President of the United Corporate States of Amerika is Google, Facebook and Twitter. The policies brought forth cannot come from Joe Crow Biden. No president in history would sign as many executive orders as he has They just shove them in front of him and the prompter says “Sign ON The X”

O’Brien (@guest_201265)
3 months ago

Biden and Harris are a joke, a BAD joke. Cannot imagine why any thinking person would vote for these two losers. Why they would now expect anything but the mess they have created is a mystery to me.

derf (@guest_201836)
Reply to  O’Brien
3 months ago

Harris went to her home town and no one came out to see her maybe a few did what does that tell you how her own town feels about her

Denise (@guest_201246)
3 months ago

American people know Biden is not all there. You want to know who’s acting as the President? How about Obama and Rice? Oh what a tangled webb we weave when first we practice to deceive.

cozycalico (@guest_201226)
3 months ago

The Dems had the power to rig the election and got away with it. Biden himself told us about the extensive fraud they had set up before election. I just can’t understand how they were allowed to get away with it. This is probably the biggest black mark on our country in my lifetime. I am 82 so been around for a while.

The supreme court should have looked at this and ruled in favor of Trump who really did win the election if only valid votes were counted. This is a very sad mark on our country. We must vote all Dems out for years to come to get our country back.

Dan F. (@guest_201254)
Reply to  cozycalico
3 months ago

You are 100% correct !!! In September, Biden stated that he didn’t care what the 2:00am (Wednesday) vote said. “After all the MAIL IN BALLOTS are counted, I will be the winner.” Pelosi, Harris and Schumer all said the same thing in the weeks before the election. Sounds beyond fishy to me !! Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. The courts failed us !

Roberta King (@guest_201311)
Reply to  cozycalico
3 months ago

I so agree with all you said here, Cozycalico! Not only should be impeach Bidem we need to impeach John Roberts! He is a fraud! NOT A REPUBLICAN! I realize he is only one of the many SCOTUS justices who would not hear the case against the election fraud but he is the Cheif Justice and has many times been a tratitor the the republican cause!

J Estes (@guest_201508)
Reply to  cozycalico
3 months ago

Your comments are right on! We all know that AMERICANS did not elect SLO JOE or OBAMA! They were put here with dark money and big business and media! They are set to ruin our country! SLO JOE needs to be IMPEACHED! He is not and was never capable of being President! We all know that he does not and was never intended to be in charge! THIS IS NOT AMERICAN 🇺🇸! It’s illegal!

cozycalico (@guest_206659)
Reply to  J Estes
3 months ago

You do realize that impeaching Biden gives us Kamala the whore and then if we impeach Kamala we will be stuck with Piglosy so we are completely stuck for 4 of the longest years in history.

The only way out is to have a do over election and how much do you think that is possible?

ElVerta A Quinn (@guest_204743)
Reply to  cozycalico
3 months ago

The Supreme Court refused to do anything about it. That should tell you which side they are on and IT ISN’T THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS SIDE!

JR (@guest_208237)
Reply to  cozycalico
3 months ago

I am 74 and I have never witnessed a Supreme Court that was this devoid of their duty in my lifetime. There might as well not be a Supreme Court. Besides, I don’t need some character in a Black Robe to tell me what the US Constitution says. I can read and understand it myself. I went to school when they actually taught reading, writing. and arithmetic. We also learned about the history of this country and how our country was founded.

FYI, I also worked my way through a major University to earn a BS Degree in Civil Engineering, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF! Former flight instructor and a retired American Airlines Captain, also not trained or experienced by the taxpayer, (non-military).

Blanche Woodiel (@guest_201223)
3 months ago

YOU KNOW WHEN ANY ONE CALLS OUT BIDEN—His HOUNDS ARE LET LOOSE!! THEY WANT TO SILENT YOU!! DON’T LET THEM!!
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HEARD!! WE ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS!! AND ALL OUR FOUNDATIONAL DOCUMENTS SAY WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HEARD!! STAND UP! SPEAK OUT!! BE HEARD!!! ASK OTHERS TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR QUEST!!! WE are much STRONGER TOGETHER than APART!!

bit.ly (@guest_201209)
3 months ago

It’s going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this wonderful post to improve my knowledge.
0mniartist asmr

Ali (@guest_201432)
Reply to  bit.ly
3 months ago

Biden is not well. He needs medical care. The state of mind he is in mentally he cannot fulfill the needs of president . Please make it possible that he gets psychotic help now. We need to save our country and Biden is destroying us.

Alba (@guest_201195)
3 months ago

As a 70 year old conservative what can I do to get rid of Biden and Harris. They are not our chosen and we have to live with all this corrupted decision . I have worked since I was 14 and retired three years ago . I worry about prices raising in the supermarkets and the gas .
The Republicans did not do their jobs to stop the stealing of the election and now we

Athan Nicholas (@guest_201250)
Reply to  Alba
3 months ago

Does the 2nd Amendment come to mind?

Stephen Russell (@guest_201188)
3 months ago

Biden has been “scripted” day 1 during campaign.
No proaction seen
No Take charge seen
Follow the teleprompter

Roberta King (@guest_201287)
Reply to  Stephen Russell
3 months ago

Biden is a shill for the bigot actually in charge, Obama, who has always believed he is better than God and deserves this his third term!

derf (@guest_201823)
Reply to  Roberta King
3 months ago

Biden gave obama his third term

Larry Wallace (@guest_201184)
3 months ago

Biden appointed Harris as Immigration Czar because he knew it was hopeless to fix his mess. Now if she runs against her in 2024 he will put as much of the blame for the border mess on her as he can.

jim (@guest_201317)
Reply to  Larry Wallace
3 months ago

YUP! She is a perfect pawn for anything the DUMBOCRAPS want to sluff off on her, and protect SLO-SLUFFIN JOE! Makes one wonder,,,just how long before PELOSER feels it is time to drop the “OTHER SHOE” and jump in as V.P.???

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_201891)
Reply to  jim
3 months ago

Harris certainly is working very hard to improve the situation or protect herself from criticism. So far, she’s been worthless, and talking to Honduras isn’t going to help the current situation at all. Never fear, I’m sure like every Democrat she’ll try to buy her way out and “fix” nothing.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_201900)
Reply to  Cecelia Henderson
3 months ago

correction: isn’t working (not is working)

Carol (@guest_201354)
Reply to  Larry Wallace
3 months ago

We all know who is in charge and hell bent on ruining the country…oBozo. he was the worst Pres in history and as called out by Trump, so this is pure revenge and he doesn’t give a damn

Alice Meredith (@guest_201410)
Reply to  Carol
3 months ago

Obozo’s days are numbered and so is the TOTAL Biden administration! This is like watching a movie….. the thing is, we know how it ends🤣🤣

Charles Doss (@guest_201413)
Reply to  Larry Wallace
3 months ago

Larry, you don’t need to worry about Hiden” Biden running in 2024. He will have slid off his rocker by then, that it will be undeniable that he is not with us. Not that I ever thought he was, but some people may have had the mistaken idea that he was AOK. I did myself, but in my case, AOK means All Off Kilter!!! 😊

rm (@guest_201950)
Reply to  Larry Wallace
3 months ago

Joe and the ho need to be impeached immediately. Where are the Republicans???

สล็อต (@guest_199377)
3 months ago

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something that helped me. Cheers!

Palmeiras (@guest_199000)
3 months ago

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or
maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot
of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

Weed for sale Germany (@guest_198941)
3 months ago

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty
much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!