Texas-based federal judge orders Biden admin to reinstate ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy

President Joe Biden spent his first few days in the White House literally rushing to undo most of the immigration and border security policies put in place by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump, and we now know what a disastrous decision that has proven to be.

Luckily, a Texas-based federal judge has also seen the error of his ways, as a ruling came down on Friday stating that the Biden administration is to immediately reenact Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, formally known as the Migrant Protection Protocol, the Washington Examiner reports

The decision came about after two states, Texas and Missouri, filed a lawsuit against the administration over the suspension of Trump’s program, which seemed to work quite well.

District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk, in his ruling, determined that the Biden administration was in violation of the law when they suspended Trump’s policy in January, and then once again when the order was formally deleted in June.

Kacsmaryk ruled that the “Remain in Mexico” policy is to still be in full effect until it’s legally suspended.

“Defendants are ordered to enforce and implement MPP in good faith until such time as it has been lawfully rescinded in compliance with the [Administrative Procedures Act] and until such a time as the federal government has sufficient detention capacity to detain all aliens subject to mandatory detention,” the federal judge wrote.

At the crux of the lawsuit brought forth by Missouri and Texas is the fact that migrants being kept in the United States, in record numbers, have put undo stress on communities across the country who have to shoulder the burden of feeding, housing, and otherwise babysitting the migrants, which costs untold amounts of money.

Kacsmaryk’s ruling couldn’t have come soon enough, as the Biden administration continues to turn a blind eye to record-setting numbers of migrants pouring across the border, causing unneeded stress on local and state resources.

Hopefully, the ruling will help ease the burden, at least for a little while.

Janie Smith (@guest_387865)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Ana (@guest_387827)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ana
Lorna Jordan (@guest_387784)

Since I started with my online business, I earn  💵 $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lorna Jordan
Kristie (@guest_387774)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kristie

Try it, you won’t regret it!…… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Judy Elkins (@guest_387728)

Joe has screwed up all his political life. Those things he undid were srtictly to spite Trump. What he really did was hurt alotof American citizens who needed to work. He didn’t care about them. Same thing with the border. He did it out of spite to Trump. How sleazy is that. He needs to pick up and get out of the White House. He’s so far gone, he can’t find his way to his office. Take a slow boat to China. Tell him to visit the Wuhan lab. Go to Ukraine and sell some of Hunters first grade paintings.
The people who voted for Biden were actually Trump haters. They chose Joe because he was the only other choice he

Carol (@guest_387605)

Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week…
Get more details on following site,………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Carol
comisay72 (@guest_387574)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 15000 ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs… ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-500 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ 👉 ……………https://cutt.ly/sm0r1rg

Last edited 1 month ago by comisay72
Vickie (@guest_387570)

So why is the news media not talking about this Judge and his orders to re in state Trumps border orders. This was a blessing to America ,and it’s people to stop these illegals coming in to this country and breaking our laws.CLOSE OUR BORDERS PER JUDGE. THANK YOU JUDGE FOR FINALLY SPEAKING UP AND DOING THE RIGHT THING.THE COUNTRY THANKS YOU.

Faye Lynn (@guest_387563)

Why don’t we send all the migrants to the White House and Pennsylvania? They can afford to feed and house them!

Krystal (@guest_387513)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Krystal
Jessica (@guest_387493)

Get more details on following site,………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessica
ruth aldridge (@guest_387491)

finally some good news…prayers for more of it.

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
MustangUSN04 (@guest_387442)

About damn time. When ever POTUS Trump issued an EO about immigration or the wall, he was immediately ruled against by leftist judges. He spent years fighting the justice system to eventually win the suit. The repubs are so slow to react to an obvious emergency.

Eric Towery (@guest_387437)

I have been saying this since before biden took office. The crock is literally selling America out. He needs to be impeached.

Eric Towery

Wendy (@guest_387429)

I think that all of them need to be sent back to Mexico and get the laws back to the way it was period then we won’t have such a time with paying to house them and feed them.

Vickie (@guest_387581)
Reply to  Wendy

I agree 100% with you get them out now.since they done mind over crowning just get a few semi’s pack it like sardines and send them on their way.

Julie (@guest_387277)

These are 2 pay checks  💵 $78,367 and  💵 $87,367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage….

Just visit this website now……………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Julie
Cassie (@guest_387428)
Reply to  Julie

How did you get that much.???

Reply to  Julie

Well since you are doing so well I could use $10,000 very well if you care to share. I get no SS and am 82 years old. When I get the $10,000 then I will believer what appears to be hogwash.