Terror attack near airport in Kabul leaves 13 US service members dead

In a tragic turn of events that is prompting calls for President Joe Biden’s impeachment, the Defense Department confirmed that 13 U.S. service members and no fewer than 169 Afghans died Thursday in a terrorist bomb attack near Hamid Karzai International Airport, the scene of mass evacuations ahead of the planned withdrawal of American troops from the country on Aug. 31, according to USA Today.

Though it was initially reported that two explosions were detonated in the vicinity of the airport, the Pentagon announced on Friday its belief that there was just a single suicide bombing that took place near the facility’s Abbey Gate and that a second suspected attack near the Baron Hotel did not, in fact, occur.

The attack claimed the lives of 13 members of the U.S. military and left several other injured, and an unnamed American official told Reuters on Friday that that number of fatalities was likely to rise. CBS News reported that 170 Afghans were killed in the tragic event.

As Reuters  also noted, the deadly attack brought about the first U.S. military deaths in the country since February of 2020, and was the deadliest single incident for American forces there in roughly ten years.

With Biden’s firm withdrawal date rapidly approaching, and U.S. troops attempting to complete the evacuation mission, military officials have warned that they are braced for the possibility of additional attacks in the coming days.

After Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack, head of the U.S. military’s Central Command, Marine Corps General Frank McKenzie said, “We believe it is their desire to continue these attacks and we expect those attacks to continue – and we’re doing everything we can to be prepared.”

Speaking to the nation several hours after news of the deadly blast emerged, Biden spoke to those responsible for the killings and pledged, “We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay,” though critics wondered how, with the hasty and complete withdrawal of forces and intelligence assets set to occur in mere days, that promise could be fulfilled.

With Biden’s approval among voters already in a nosedive over his handling of the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, the deaths of U.S. service members in Thursday’s attack has amplified calls from a number of top Republicans for Biden’s resignation or impeachment, as Fox News notes.

Encapsulating the exasperation felt by so many over the needless chaos, devastation, and death resulting from Biden’s decisions, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) stated, “To say that today’s loss of American lives in Kabul is sickening does not begin to do justice to what has happened. It is enraging. And Joe Biden is responsible. It is now clear beyond all doubt that he has neither the capacity nor the will to lead. He must resign.”

Mary (@guest_391202)

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Mary
LisaAdams (@guest_391229)
Reply to  Mary

Online work is about $ 140 to $ 180 a day, and I received about $ 16,894 a month online from home. I am a daily student and I work from one to a couple of hours in my free time. Everyone will do the job and earn extra money online, just….. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by LisaAdams
SophiaDoherty (@guest_391136)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Michele (@guest_391109)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Michele
AlishaBond (@guest_391062)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now………………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by AlishaBond
Richard Hoard (@guest_391027)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Brenda (@guest_391000)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy XYZ and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Brenda

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Anna
Miguel morales (@guest_390923)

BIDEN and Camilla Harris needs to Resign Immediately before they Distroy the USA. IT’S BAD ENOUGH THAT HE TRULY DID NOT WIN THE ELECTION! BIG TECH WON! HE DISTROYED OUR BORDER WITH thousands of people with positive covid 19 ! And Affganathan was a complete joke! This man has been in office for over 47 years and has done nothing to make America better! He TRULY needs to Resign as President of the United states. That Includes Camilla Harris she TRULY has not done anything to help BIDEN with anything JOE BIDEN ASKS her to do! They Blame Donald Trump for their actions and Stupidity!

Clara (@guest_390863)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Clara
MelinWilkerson (@guest_390902)
Reply to  Clara

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started>>>………… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by MelinWilkerson
Meghan (@guest_390839)

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and ADt she works about 30 hours a week. and I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.
 This is what I do….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Meghan
Grace (@guest_390828)

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Grace
Richard Hoard (@guest_390786)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Stacy (@guest_390747)

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Stacy
Diana M Talmadge (@guest_390746)

Biden’s lack of planning caused the deaths of our Americans. He cannot blame President Trump for his
(Biden’s) stupidity. He wanted to make a political statement on 9/11 claiming that he ended the war. He is a disgrace!

Pat (@guest_390963)
Reply to  Diana M Talmadge

When he dies place him in an unmarked grave/face down. Worthless POS***HE IS A DISGRACE TO AMERICA 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻…..

Rosita M. Pearson (@guest_390744)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. Online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish.

check the details……–>> http://WWW.NEWAPP7.COM

Last edited 29 days ago by Rosita M. Pearson
Andrea Noe (@guest_390727)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless. Now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Andrea Noe
Richard Hoard (@guest_390698)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Redhead (@guest_390679)

Biden Kamala and Pelosi should get the the Hell out of the White House, they are a MENACE to AMERICA. Those three people are DUMB, they don’t know what the Hell they are doing. Pelosi knows what she is doing because she knows that her days are numbered, therefore, she is making her Bank account heavy before she gets kicked out.

Old Pioneer (@guest_390681)
Reply to  Redhead

Add Schumer and the rest of the Biden Administration to that list!!!!

Nancyreyes (@guest_390684)
Reply to  Old Pioneer

These are evil people from hell.!!! Members of Satan.!!!

rey'e (@guest_391038)
Reply to  Redhead

No, they’re not dumb, Just corrupt and opportunistic. The dumb ones are we, who put them there in the first place and constantly. The Holy Bible states: Timothy I 6:10 “For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows”.  So, if you’d like to learn more about these corrupt politicians, then ‘follow their dollar’.

Old Pioneer (@guest_390664)

The entire DemocRAT team that is running this country currently needs to be charged with Treason and Sedition as well as a number of other charges and removed from office any way necessary ASAP!!!! In addition, George Soros (AKA Schwartz Gyorgy, a NAZI) and his entire family need to be deported to Russia and all his money and other assets turned over to the US Federal Government ASAP!!!

Angelika (@guest_390666)
Reply to  Old Pioneer

You are so RIGHT…100% AGREE

Lynn (@guest_390674)
Reply to  Old Pioneer

You said exactly what needs to be done call your Republican congressmen and senators.Tell them Maybe one of them will stand for America mine haven’t and I have called them.

jim (@guest_390653)

?

jim (@guest_390652)

firing squad

Jodie Richardson (@guest_390631)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jodie Richardson
Tom (@guest_390628)

Biden needs to be impeached and charged with treason His entire staff needs to be removed as well

jake (@guest_390619)

It is no longer enough the joke briben resign. bidens entire administration is part of this treasonous presidency. the entire administration down to the lowest staff member needs to be in prison and put on trail for treason. once convicted the world needs to see biden swinging at the end of a rope wit kamala, gore, kerry and the rest right next to him.

What these briberous, treasonous morons have done is beyond incompetence. this is so bad and so outrageous that it is indicative of a mind set; a philosophy, that is just completely wrong. thisis a mind set that says other peoples morals and culture is just a high and decent as 1960’s america. They are not.

in the coming weeks we are going to get to see people beheaded on tv. you can thank your liberal and democrat neighbors for their voter fraud bringing these horrors to tv.

Richard Hoard (@guest_390600)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Willie T (@guest_390655)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Richard, you would likely get some business on the left wing sites, those fools, provenly, will fall for anything, but all the bunch of you are accomplishing here is to make yourselves look ignorant. Do us all, and especially yourselves, a favor and take it elsewhere.

Alice Leach (@guest_390535)

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Alice Leach
Richard Hoard (@guest_390450)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
ArceliaBright (@guest_390497)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month ZXa, but some pay as much as $10,000.
GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS……… https://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by ArceliaBright
Billie (@guest_390428)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by just….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Billie
Richard Hoard (@guest_390413)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
wadina (@guest_390397)

★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on………

Look at it what I do…..>>> http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by wadina
Hazel Nichols (@guest_390393)

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month, but some pay as much as $10,000.

GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Hazel Nichols
Richard Hoard (@guest_390366)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
SaraPaulx (@guest_390344)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details.………….. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 30 days ago by SaraPaulx
Kerry Woods (@guest_390300)

Democrats president s after Roosevelt has always been bad commander n chiefs they are afraid of acting militarily because they have no experience they cannot deal with crises brain damage biden was terrible on all accounts in his 50 year rain just like Pelosi they have been on the wrong side of everything including stealing social security never paying it back and never raising it so that those of us unable to work cannot afford to live or even go on a vacation i need a electric scooter and cannot get that thanks to democrats and republican democrats wannabes

Richard Hoard (@guest_390273)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Bethany Griver (@guest_390271)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com