Ted Nugent resigns from NRA board, cites ‘scheduling conflicts’

To the stunned surprise of many, noted Second Amendment advocate, hunting enthusiast, and rock-and-roll legend Ted Nugent has just announced his plans to resign from the board of the National Rifle Association (NRA) after a 26-year tenure, as Bloomberg reports.

According to Nugent, “scheduling conflicts” are to blame for his departure, with the rocker saying in a social media post discussing the move that “the time has come for me to face the dangers of burning the candle at both ends,” according to the Washington Times.

Now 72 years old, Nugent has had a reputation as one of the staunchest and most visible directors on the NRA’s board, having famously recorded and released a song titled “I am the NRA.”

Though Nugent’s decision to leave the NRA board may come as a surprise to some, he has been vocal in recent years about the lead for leadership changes at the top of the organization, particularly as the group has faced a series of high-profile court fights.

In 2019, as NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre was facing serious questions about alleged financial impropriety, Nugent did not hesitate to weigh in on what he saw as serious issues facing the advocacy group, according to The Reload.

“We need total transparency and accountability to the only important element of the NRA, and that is the ‘We The People’ membership. I promise to deliver that.”

At the time, Nugent also demanded that the board of directors “open the books’ to ensure that membership funds were “spent effectively,” in what some saw as a veiled reference to claims that LaPierre had spent lavishly on personal expenses such as high-end travel, The Reload added.

“When I go on tour, if I make $5 million, I can’t spend $10 million. It’s all a resounding ‘duh.’ Accountability in the most important civil rights organization in the world, that’s why I’m on the board,” the musician commonly known as the Motor City Madman declared.

Whether it was indeed growing frustration with internal problems at the NRA or reports that a group called Hunter Nation was about to name Nugent as its national spokesperson led to his change in status at the organization, is something that time may yet reveal.

careh60245 (@guest_384831)

l 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 2 check for an aggregate of $2,200…this is the best choice I made in quite a while! “Much obliged to you for giving me this remarkable chance to 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 additional money has transformed myself from multiple points of view,

bless your heart!”……….. http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by careh60245
AmberSkelton (@guest_384705)

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AmberSkelton
Elaine (@guest_384687)

bless your heart!”……….. https://bit.ly/2TPspPm

Last edited 1 month ago by Elaine
Bob T. (@guest_384643)

With regard to Ted Nugent’s resignation from the NRA Board of Directors, I can certainly appreciate his action as I have his efforts to correct the mishandling of member’s war chest. After having made a sufficient number or futile attempts one realizes that he may be exerting his efforts from the wrong place. That being a group in which you are sorely outnumbered. I do hope that more NRA Directors make better efforts to correct the situation because a morally and financially strong NRA is sorely needed.

Stephen Russell (@guest_384577)

NOT NRA mgmt mindset??

donna gonzales (@guest_384536)

Countability is a must if Nugent thinks there is a problem then it needs to be checked out. We need checks and balances everywhere now. The good old boy system isn’t working even in small towns.

Nicole (@guest_384405)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour….They are looking for new people to join their team now and i highly recommend to everyone to apply…Thanks a lot.

Visit following page for more information…………. https://www.paybuzz1.com