Ted Cruz rips Biden administration for allowing Afghan men to bring ‘child brides’ to US

President Joe Biden’s disastrous U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan has already resulted in a number of new and highly concerning issues, including reports of child sex trafficking.

According to Breitbart, the evacuation process was so chaotic in Kabul that loads of Afghan men were being shoved onto planes, many of whom, according to “credible and horrifying” reports, brought along “child brides,” and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) recent hammered the Biden administration for allowing it to happen.

“These reports are credible and horrifying. President Biden had no plan for a secure, orderly, and responsible withdrawal from Afghanistan,” Cruz said, laying the blame squarely on Biden and his officials who were in charge of the evacuation process.

The news of child brides, or underage girls accompanying older Afghan men, was first reported by the Associated Press. The outlet claims to have been informed of internal documents from the State Department requesting “urgent guidance” on what to do about a potentially large number of Afghan men showing up to intake centers — even in the U.S. — with young girls with them.

Even worse, some of the girls have reported that the men only agreed to get them out of Afghanistan in exchange for sexual favors and in some cases, rape.

Cruz hit the Biden administration on what was clearly a rushed evacuation process, which many believe led to transporting unvetted Afghans to various intake centers, including some right here on U.S. soil.

The Republican senator said they “rushed the evacuation to expedite moving tens of thousands of Afghans into the United States without thoroughly vetting them for security, health, and humanitarian concerns.”

Cruz doubled down, saying that rushed and botched process “enabled and incentivized coercion and abuse to the point where Biden Administration officials may well be complicit in child trafficking.”

As of this writing, there hasn’t been an official State Department response on the disturbing issue, but the White House communications staff will undoubtedly be pressed on the issue heavily for the days and weeks to come.

3 1 vote

Nancy (@guest_395613)

And if some believe they give a crap about those young girls they are wrong. Since they have already lost un accompanied kids from over the boarder already.. That just makes it easier for people like Epstein to emerge and exploit children since our new administration likes to get real close to little girls and sniff their hair and have them touch them where they have no business doing so. These children will be used and abused and Biden and his bunch could care less.

Alice (@guest_395407)

I think Google put all these money making bs to begin with hoping people will just not go on to the comments always last

Evie Morley (@guest_395404)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Evie Morley
Cheryl (@guest_395381)

This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395364)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395330)

This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
AlexisEvers (@guest_395301)

My last month paycheck was for 11000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot .
H̲E̲R̲E̲►COPY THIS WEBSITE………………..   https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by AlexisEvers
Cheryl (@guest_395282)

This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395269)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_395265)

OVER..

Cheryl (@guest_395236)

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do…..
This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Nancy (@guest_395614)
Reply to  Cheryl

This crap is a bunch of BS

Richard Hoard (@guest_395208)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_395207)

OVER.

Pamela (@guest_395184)

I getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job. Go to home media tab for more details.
See………….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Pamela
Cheryl (@guest_395170)

This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395148)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_395147)

OVER

Lucia Nelson (@guest_395125)

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Lucia Nelson
Cheryl (@guest_395113)

This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
GladysLandaverde (@guest_395095)

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week…

Last edited 19 days ago by GladysLandaverde
Cheryl (@guest_395075)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395059)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395042)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Dave (@guest_395008)

It doesn’t matter what the Demonrats do nobody and I mean nobody will do anything about it! They are above the law and nobody can touch them!!!

Nancy (@guest_395615)
Reply to  Dave

Trump can touch them and he will as soon as he can get back into office.

Richard Hoard (@guest_394928)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard Hoard
Collen (@guest_394839)

Biden is too out of it, and has proved he does not care about other people besides his family, and they are a big mess! Old sniffy, is mentally incompetent to deal with problems, much less a large, once powerful nation. We have lost standing with Biden in office, and his slacker military generals, secretary of state, and every cabinet member, needs removing!!

Katie (@guest_395386)
Reply to  Collen

And don’t forget the POS Pelosi. She is an Evil woman. Even Evil is too soft. Why are these people letting our country be destroyed? Somebody, please tell us.

Nancy (@guest_395616)
Reply to  Katie

Because Katie they are communist and they don’t care about anything other then control and money. Look at other communistic countries. And they sure don’t care about the children one way or the other.

Oscar V Pearson (@guest_394835)

Just as bad as Omar marrying her brother!

Nancy (@guest_395617)
Reply to  Oscar V Pearson

She only did that to get into the US so that she could try to cause as much destruction as possible .

RowZ (@guest_394821)

What is wrong with these people??? Why would we permit this culture to establish this way of life here in America? They will find that our laws here will find they are committing a crime against a child. They should end up in jail. As for these girls….our counselors and therapists will be very busy for a long time. Terrible!! There is a verse in the Bible which speaks about harming children….the Lord says it would be better for the person harming them to have a millstone tied about their neck and cast into the sea. I believe there may be a separate hell for those who abuse children.

Last edited 19 days ago by RowZ
MustangUSN04 (@guest_394838)
Reply to  RowZ

Agree ! But, there a lot of Pedo’s in WDC too.

Nancy (@guest_395619)
Reply to  MustangUSN04

You are correct on that one. There sure are and one in occupying the WH

Nancy (@guest_395618)
Reply to  RowZ

RowZ under this administration it will be rewritten to include them being able to do what ever the He** they want to do. At this point this administration doesn’t care what your thoughts are on anything . PERIOD

Mary T (@guest_394819)

Why can’t the Senate make a case to have Biden’s mental well-being tested? He has no business running our Country. Between Biden and Harris, they have been a total disaster.We have lost our Energy Independence, S. Border walled off, an economic crisis, with inflation growing out of control.These Radical Leftist Democrats are trying to take our very freedoms away, so that Government can control everything in our lives, as they try to make this Free Country into another Venezuela.

Collen (@guest_394840)
Reply to  Mary T

After what he pulled in Afghanistan Biden should be charged with treason, “Suppling and transferring military equipment and arms to an enemy the USA is at war with!” Dereliction of duty, allowing Military troops to stay in dangerous circumstances, causing loss of life unnecessarily! Illegal phone call for a bribe to a foreign country asking for the country’s president to lie for him, to make him look better like he was the one ending a 20 yr war. I am sure they can come up with many more from the idiot!

Nancy (@guest_395622)
Reply to  Collen

But Collin, The DC mob is protected due to having their fingers in the pot in most cases. That is why they went after Trump and anyone else that was trying to protect the country. Their agenda is not to protect but to destroy

Katie (@guest_395391)
Reply to  Mary T

Dems will not do anything because they are all corrupt and don’t want people delving into their evil acts. Dems, I hope you are happy for what you voted for and I hope the corrupt poll workers are happy about stealing the election to put these POS’s Biden/Harris into office. You have the blood and tears of many people on your ha. s. Yes, I believe there is a special place in Hell for these folks. So VERY SAD. Plus, these morons have let America being the laughing stock of other countries.

Nancy (@guest_395623)
Reply to  Katie

Not just the Dems but mostly that. There are plenty of RINOS and others that have their fingers in the fish bowl and have lots to loose if the right person is in office of which Biden and his bunch are not that persons.

Nancy (@guest_395620)
Reply to  Mary T

No Mary they are trying to turn this country over to the NEW WORLD ORDER. Which includes China since they can get lots of money for their actions right now because the people of this country did not stand up for what was right and call them out at the election. Now the folks that voted for this POS will collect what he has for them and that is NOTHING AT ALL

jake (@guest_394797)

i am pretty sure biden doe snot care about any of that other then to say: ” how do I get in on some of this?”

Biden is a pervert from way back and will gladly let more pedophile perverts into the country.

Katie (@guest_395392)
Reply to  jake

All they care about is letting people into our country to vote for Democrats. I hope they wake up and see that America is no longer the strongest country on earth. We need President Trump back into office now. This mess will be a stain on America for generations to come. What a tangled web these idiots weaved.

Nancy (@guest_395624)
Reply to  Katie

Katie they don’t care about this country. They care only about themselves. That is why there will soon be a meeting of the minds on this crap and it will not be pretty.

sue (@guest_394794)

So sad these young girls have to put up with filthy old probably stinking so called men, their whole life if ruined, to bad the so called men have no pride, I mean do they really think a young girl would want them.

Nancy (@guest_395626)
Reply to  sue

That is their culture and to them females mean nothing more then to use or abuse.

Orange peel (@guest_394778)

Joe Biden is a pig!!!! A disgrace to the world. Just hang him on the white house lawn. A old pervert who doesn’t care about these little girls. Please karma hit him hard now. He deserves to rot in hell. You stupid voters.

Robert W (@guest_394779)
Reply to  Orange peel

AGREE 100% – YOU NAILED HIM PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!

Bharat Vasa (@guest_394785)
Reply to  Robert W

ll these

Nancy (@guest_395629)
Reply to  Orange peel

It was not just his not so sharp supporters. Because you have to understand that our young people are being conditioned to think that this crap is ok. Blame your schools, and leadership in your community for what has happened to this country. Erasing history, rewriting everything to suite the few and blaming everything on the citizens of this country. That is what we as parents allowed to happen because we were to busy with our own thing to make time to watch after our kids and monitor what they were doing and what they were being taught. And we did not have the BALLS to stand up and make known who was the parent and who was the child in our house holds. Instead we bent down to the TIME OUT JOHNNY BS and this is what we have to show for it.

TAIWAN COMMONER (@guest_394777)

BIDEN focused more on establishing an “open border” with Afghanistan than getting US Citizens out! Under Biden, Americans Last remains his policy! As an expat, living in Taiwan, I have no faith Biden will do anything to help me get out of here as countries are closing their borders to people who are NOT FULLY VACINATED, and I expect Biden to go that way soon!

Bharat Vasa (@guest_394790)
Reply to  TAIWAN COMMONER

he would help you only if you were a female for his son.

Collen (@guest_394841)
Reply to  Bharat Vasa

Or paid he and Hunter a huge pot of money!! He doesn’t care about anyone, and showed his true colors two weeks ago, for all to see if they open their eyes! This is an evil no good, occupant in the WH not legally elected, he need to be removed he is using a wrecking ball on our country!