Taliban reportedly killing Afghans who have digital Bible on their phones

Though several Taliban leaders have promised that the terrorist group is a less savage version than what the world has come to know, the latest reports from the ground seem to clearly indicate that they’re lying.

According to Breitbart, the Christian non-profit group SAT-7 claims that Taliban thugs are demanding to check the phones of Afghan citizens and if a digital version of the Holy Bible is found on the phone, it’s an instant death sentence.

“We’re hearing from reliable sources that the Taliban demand people’s phones, and if they find a downloaded Bible on your device, they will kill you immediately,” SAT-7 North America President Dr. Rex Rogers reported this week to Religion News Service.

The group reports that Taliban operatives and spies are actively hunting down Christians in the days after the terrorist group successfully retook the entire country as President Joe Biden’s U.S. troop withdrawal plans resulted in complete disaster.

“It’s incredibly dangerous right now for Afghans to have anything Christian on their phones. The Taliban have spies and informants everywhere,” Rogers said.

Reportedly, word on the ground from similar organizations who specialize in assisting persecuted Christians, Taliban terrorists are already implementing Sharia law in various sections of the country.

“Our brothers and sisters in Christ are telling us how afraid they are. In the areas that the Taliban now control girls are not allowed to go to school and women are not allowed to leave their homes without a male companion,” a Release International informant reported.

As Breitbart noted, prior to the rise of the Taliban in the war-ravaged country, Afghanistan already held the rank of being the second most dangerous place to practice Christianity, only falling behind North Korea. Now, with devout Islamic jihadists running the show, being a Christian in the country just became exceedingly more dangerous.

On Thursday, according to Fox News, some 15,000 Americans remain trapped in Afghanistan with no real plan of how to get out. In addition, tens of thousands of allied Afghans who worked with the U.S. in various capacities also remain trapped.

4.8 5 votes

Bonnie Torres (@guest_388844)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Bonnie Torres
Janice (@guest_388833)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Marine Bob (@guest_388772)

And you are surprised and shocked? This is only the beginning of the atrocities they will perform.

Elisabeth (@guest_388768)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……………..>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elisabeth
Ima (@guest_388717)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do…….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ima
Brenda (@guest_388575)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388564)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Cecilia (@guest_388520)

accompanying site…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cecilia
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388499)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Karen (@guest_388433)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Karen
Patricia Seifert (@guest_388396)

I totally agree with Char. Send the biden clan to prison, after we get back all their ill-gotten gains from us.

Jack (@guest_388504)
Reply to  Patricia Seifert

I agree!!!

Arthur J Jurczak (@guest_388395)

Watch for the funeral pyres of old.

True American (@guest_388390)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Tim Toroian (@guest_388380)

Those jets buzzing Kabul should do more than buzz. For those who think the Taliban are concerned with its image just remember they blow up centuries-old monuments in the past.

shadow (@guest_388378)

What do you expect from a bunch of thugs. They do not know any better. Biden is lost mentally and has hired a bunch of people who do not care about these poor people. He need to step down and take the whole group with him.

Char (@guest_388377)

The whole biden administration are murders and that is what is taken over the WH !!! IMPEACH THE WHOLE BUNCH, THEY ARE TRAITORS !!!

Joyce S Nelson (@guest_388375)

All of these lives and deaths are on the head of Joe Biden!

Miss E (@guest_388376)
Reply to  Joyce S Nelson

And the whole Democratic Party. Who by the way are lingering around the White House trying to pass the final descend of America with their rigged vote bill and another 3.5 trillion!!

ANGELINE G. (@guest_388374)

Hence the Term: “The Global Threat of Islam.”

william baldwin (@guest_388372)

nuke them all with the FBI also they can blow me

v a (@guest_388370)

I am praying for the safety of the Christians that are being persecuted and killed in Afghanistan because of their faith, and I hope every Christian across the world will take a moment to do the same. God doesn’t care if our prayers are worded perfectly, he just wants our faith and heart to be genuine and our prayers to be coming from the right place. I pray too for all those who are trying to help them, troops and civilians. I also pray for those that haven’t yet found Christ that they will find Him and learn to love God as He loves us. May God provide them all a way to safety so that the shedding of blood is stopped and freedom finds a way to prevail. This is a huge prayer, but there are no limitations on what God can do. Let heaven ring out with our prayers of faith and love for these precious people. Prayer and love are the greatest weapons on Earth! Salvation through Jesus Christ our greatest gift! God be with you.

jsa (@guest_388379)
Reply to  v a

don t believe prayer will get it done here.

John (@guest_388393)
Reply to  jsa

You may be right, but it can’t hurt, and therefore should not be ruled out.

Angelika (@guest_388369)

biden is clearly on the side of the taliban = this is what we have for a (p)resident…???? In the, Afghans AND U.S. citizens stuck in Afghanistan, DARKEST hours, why aren’t we rising up to get these “pukes” out of our Houses….??? WHAT more does have to happen till we ALL grow a pair – this so-called Government was NOT elected by the American CITIZENRY……!!!!! This CATATROPHY is on all of our hands – as the world is going to see THIS…..!!!!!!!!!!!!

william baldwin (@guest_388373)
Reply to  Angelika

CHINA IS TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO,SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER.WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. TAKE OUT BIDEN AND YOU KNOW WHIT I MEAN!

Jake Jackson (@guest_388368)

This doesn’t shook me. I paid attention during the whole Middle East war thing. You can’t believe anything Taliban says, because their ‘Bible’ (Koran) promotes lying if it promotes Muslim Caliphate.

jjofaz (@guest_388357)

Obama got what he wanted from Biden for his 60th.

Angelika (@guest_388361)
Reply to  jjofaz

Right….didn’t even think about THAT….

James R Maxwell (@guest_388355)

How is this shocking or horrifying? Anyone who has been there, studied the Taliban and
its total hatred and disregard for any thing or any one who disagrees with their views or
opinions know this is exactly what would happen if we withdrew from Afghanistan or allowed
the to return. Their track record before we went into there speaks for itself. They are a totally
out of control radical Islamic group that will kill muslins who do not totally submit to their
interpretation of the Quran. Since their inception this is the path they have followed and
they will not change until they are eliminated by force of arms and thier mentality distrubed
leadership is exterminated.

jjofaz (@guest_388360)
Reply to  James R Maxwell

But they were just the JV team labeled by Obama and Biden. The world did not know that Obama was part of the JV team. Didn’t he profess that one day a Muslim would be president of the US. He was it. They may be on the team but they cannot be on their field nor can they call any of the plays. They are both treasonous bastards to America and Americans.

Doris Lauter (@guest_388353)

Biden blames everyone but himself. He ignored order and thought he knew best. Any idiot would know you don’t take out the Armies before you get the civilians out. Now , blood on his hands. The British got their people out.

Picasso (@guest_388351)

Why isn’t our military not stepping and removing the current shit show for a administration and heading to our border to the south and rescuing all the Americans Afghanistan!?? What this administration is doing is TREASONOUS!! Our Military needs to act now!!

John (@guest_388394)
Reply to  Picasso

What is the old saying, and you might take note; OUT OF THE FRYING PAN IONTO THE FIRE!

EB711 (@guest_388350)

This comes as no surprise to anyone with half a brain. Every drop of blood shed is on Biden and Harris!!!

Last edited 1 month ago by EB711
ak murphy (@guest_388358)
Reply to  EB711

And they don’t give a damn. Guess they think they are special & will be rewarded by the ‘elite’ they are working for in destroying this country & now lives in Afghanistan. Hopefully, the ‘elite’ will ‘reward’ them as traitors should be rewarded. . .

Dennis Nowik (@guest_388348)

I’m not surprised

Dennis Sumner (@guest_388347)

And the ones surprised are the morons at CNN !?

Angelika (@guest_388363)
Reply to  Dennis Sumner

The SUPER-morons….

Judy (@guest_388340)

Why were the Americans not evacuated prior to the army being pulled out? This is simple common sense.

James Vansicklin (@guest_388352)
Reply to  Judy

BRAIN DEAD BIDEN THATS WHY,THE PUPPET AND THE MUSLIM PUPPET MASTER OBUMMER

Angelika (@guest_388365)
Reply to  Judy

You expect “Common Sense” from the SUPER Wokies there in the WH…????

Ann (@guest_388420)
Reply to  Judy

Because Biden is simply stupid! No brains!

Guest (@guest_388339)

What stupid AS#’ Biden/Harris & the Dems. that think he did the right thing. I think we should send them over there in place of the others that were let behind! Not one of them including idiot Biden is showing any remorse about this!! These are not people they are evil demented creeps!

Elaine (@guest_388334)

Biden for someone who has been on government for forty years. You are stupid.

Isobel Roberts (@guest_388310)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Isobel Roberts
Anna Mairinger (@guest_388301)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot Here……………… http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna Mairinger
Maria Haggard (@guest_388287)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Maria Haggard
Manny (@guest_388273)

Biden will have to answer for many many lives!!

Lawrence (@guest_388238)

Joe Biden will now have Ten Thousand times more deaths on his hands then they claim Trump ever had

Angelika (@guest_388367)
Reply to  Lawrence

TENS of Thousands……

Donna Boroughs (@guest_388236)

Get Biden out of the White House, he’s killing our world. When will the Taliban come walking across our southern border or how many have already done so?

Altha (@guest_388275)
Reply to  Donna Boroughs

This is America. Do we have to sit around and let one old incompetent walking dead man and a bunch of traitors destroy our country? Whose job is it to see that these people pay for what they are doing to this country? When is it going to stop? I am 84 yrs old, and I can’t remember America ever seeming to be so weak and full of weak leaders. All these politicians are doing is getting rich and selling this country out and giving our money to no good foreigners that hate us. What the HELL.

Mike Daniel (@guest_388322)
Reply to  Altha

I agree 100 percent. We are standing alone in the world now. Biden and the left has ruined the United States.

Jay (@guest_388397)
Reply to  Donna Boroughs

How do we know the men on that plain are all Afghanistan and not Taliban, we arw not vetting at the border and I won’t be surprised if they don’t vet anyone of these individuals, guess Biden and Harris were sleeping when 9/11 happened those radical assholes trained flying planes here. Our FBI is crooked so i have no faith in them stopping any attacks from terrorism, lost total faith in our justice system as well. OUR MILaTARY took the oath to protect the constitution however the leadership appears to be in bed with Biden and are allowing our constitution to be broken. I believe in our front line soldiers want to do the right thing but not the brass.

Tim (@guest_388231)

With every murder the Taliban commits, it’s another death attached to joe bidens soul, if he even has one

Donna Brothers (@guest_388228)

Biden should resign he can’t do the job ! Failing America

ak murphy (@guest_388364)
Reply to  Donna Brothers

Resign?? Hell no, run that rotten traitor & rest of dirty ba$tard$ out of WH & this country, never to return. Or just hang them as the traitors they are. End of story.

paw paw (@guest_388462)
Reply to  ak murphy

Something to think about!