Supreme Court rules against undocumented immigrants

The Supreme Court ruled that undocumented immigrants who have been deported once by the United States can be heard by the Department of Homeland Security, according to The Washington Times.

The court’s ruling concerned immigrations who have found a way back into the United States and claimed, upon apprehension, that they needed special protections in order to stay in the country.

In such cases, the DHS settles claims through a vetting process, a time during which immigration activists hoped the illegal migrants would be allowed to be set free.

The nation’s high court, however, disagreed in a 6-3 ruling that cited immigration law concerning migrants who show fear of persecution or harm to themselves if they return to their country of origin.

Under normal circumstances, any migrant who has previously been deported can be immediately sent out of the United States, however, in cases of asylum claims the government has the responsibility to decide whether asylum is warranted.

While the case was made that immigration law allowed for a bond hearing before an immigration judge, the Republican-appointed justices sided with the counter-point that states that those who were detained for a second offense does not get the right to a bond-hearing, at least during their initial 90-day holding period.

The majority opinion was penned by Justice Samuel A. Alito who said that Congress had “obvious” reasons to create different standards for those migrants who have already been deported once, saying they’re much more likely to disappear.

“In addition,” he wrote, “aliens who reentered the country illegally after removal have demonstrated a willingness to violate the terms of a removal order, and they, therefore, may be less likely to comply with the reinstated order.”

In his dissent, Justice Stephen G. Breyer said he believes federal law should treat those who fear retribution by returning home differently saying, “This restriction on removal when an alien fears persecution or torture embodies an important international legal obligation that the United States has undertaken.”

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377968)

more info here……………….>>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..wed there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377585)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

Wilbert JennIngs (@guest_377502)

By the way did you also take the vaccine that was created the same time the virus was created in China by Gates Fuchi and the dictators in China. People are dying from it, hope it wasn’t you or your family.

SarahStover (@guest_377324)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award FDCi Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>>>>>>__ bit.ly/3dCAVbe

BettyCashwell (@guest_377344)
Reply to  SarahStover

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and VLDC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

G Gray (@guest_377255)

I have been told that the postings about all the $$ people are earning on-line are fraudulent ! These postings are being paid by the company they are working for ! Guess who that is ??!

Stephen Russell (@guest_377219)

Hooray Victory indeed finally

George L. Lawrence Randle (@guest_376938)

Illegal immigration is nothing more that migration which is also illegal

George L. Lawrence Randle (@guest_376937)

This is not an immigration problem; it is a migration problem, this is what it has always been.
George!

Angel D. Milan (@guest_376922)

uptil I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 6 only 22 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here………………………….. ____>>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.𝗼𝗿𝗴

SarahStover (@guest_376902)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FCTi First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3hgcZvb

NikkiReyes (@guest_377041)
Reply to  SarahStover

more info here………………. 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

julia (@guest_376875)

uptil I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here………………………….. 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟏.𝐭𝐤

LillyFlynn (@guest_376678)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FDCr First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/2TbtLDR

JulianaPeterman (@guest_377666)
Reply to  LillyFlynn

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CXS I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟