Shame: Pelosi uninvited from Obama birthday bash

In an apparent attempt to sidestep the awkwardness of being disinvited from former President Barack Obama’s blowout 60th birthday party this weekend, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told a well-wisher who inquired about the bash the next day, “I didn’t go. I had other parties to go to,” according to the New York Post.

Though Pelosi had in fact made the cut for the initial guest list for the festivities at the Obamas’ Martha’s Vineyard manse, did not survive once the ranks of attendees had to be slashed due to concerns about surging COVID-19 cases in the region and fears of negative public relations fallout, as the Daily Mail noted.

Pelosi’s remarks about her Saturday evening activities came following a church service she attended at St. Elizabeth’s in Edgartown, where she was approached by tourist Kevin Blake, who yelled out, “Hiya, how was Obama’s party?”

The House speaker informed Mr. Blake that she was not in attendance and had instead lent her sparkling presence to several other social gatherings that night.

After Blake expressed his gratitude to Pelosi for “keeping the Republicans in line,” the California Democrat posed for a photo with the Connecticut lawyer and his wife.

Though Pelosi was booted from the Obama guest list, she did have a busy calendar nonetheless, reportedly attending “private events in support of House Democrats,” according to the Daily Mail and lunching with media mogul Oprah Winfrey at the Vineyard Haven Country Club.

Despite media assurances that the Obamas were cognizant of the increased risk posed by the delta variant of COVID-19 and were therefore scaling back their celebrations to include only family and close friends, reports indicate that between 300-400 individuals ultimately attended the former commander in chief’s party, with leaked photos showing many of them to be maskless, despite Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance to the contrary.

Liberal luminaries from the sports, political, and entertainment worlds descended on the island, including Don Cheadle, Steven Spielberg, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Hanks, Dwayne Wade, and others, creating a traffic congestion “s**t show,” according to one local police officer, as Fox News noted.

Of course, members of the sycophantic media wasted no time attempting to cover for the obvious double standard embodied by the Obamas’ crowded, maskless soirée. Annie Karni of the New York Times went so far as to suggest that the presidential bacchanalia was all fine and dandy, given the “sophisticated” nature of those in attendance – as opposed to the rubes everywhere else who must uncritically accede to the CDC’s ever-changing dictates.

1 1 vote

Megan Davis (@guest_386697)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis
Melody (@guest_386598)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
soraha88 (@guest_386554)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Erica (@guest_386522)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Stacy (@guest_386499)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Elva (@guest_386405)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
James (@guest_386360)

Pelosi has praised set suicides of the cops, suicide is a sin to a devout catholic.

Ashley (@guest_386351)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Apollo (@guest_386323)

Who cares! Bunch hypocrites! I never voted for Obama or Pelosi! They can have all the parties they want, they show that they are liars, probably never got the vaccines either! Vitamins shots! I dislike liars & God dislikes them even more! Those who trust in God are covered AMEN! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🩸

Vance (@guest_386320)

We all know Pelosi crashed the party. Just her way. In other news, anybody taking bets that Cuomo get Clintoned within the first 6 Mos of leaving office. He has a lot of juicy info for the media to publish.

Tim (@guest_386313)

She runs into another loser demoncrat from Connecticut

Piglosy can do whtever she wants and I don’t care to know about it as she never does anything good.

Rosalie McCracken (@guest_386302)

The commie click. They are so two faced ! Are you telling me 85 million people can’t see through all this rubbish ?👺👿👺

Fed up 2 (@guest_386300)

If covid is as deadly as they claim it is democrats would be dropping like flies. Have we seen any deaths in the Democratic party lately? Nope. What does that tell you?

MustangUSN04 (@guest_386317)
Reply to  Fed up 2

DemonicRatss have HCQ. Do you?

Martha Finch (@guest_386267)

It is time to stop commenting on the Obama’s birthday party. The more the news the the more the Obama’s like it. Those people are nothing more than ………………………well, now that they have plenty of our money in their pocket, they don’t know how to deal with it. Like any other new rich people, they want to show the world they are above. Above WHAT the rest of the world…..?

jakina (@guest_386226)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour on the mobile. That’s what we did.
Go to This Site……………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
Thomas Mock (@guest_386297)
Reply to  jakina

your full of shit

John (@guest_386299)
Reply to  jakina

I didn’t know that Kamala Harris made prostitution legal in the country? You must be one hell of a prostitute

hehayem89 (@guest_386169)

Go to This Site……………. bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by hehayem89
Douglas Hall (@guest_386168)

It’s unfortunate that only masking up is 4 the public such as us and not for the socialites or the government officials such as Congress senators or ex-presidents or even Hollywood socialites just doesn’t seem right or it doesn’t seem fair that they should be able to be breaking the law if it is a law which CDC just for all the public and they are also all the public and it is not a law and even the president current president dissipated and it is publicized yet we are supposed to abide by it how can a leader disobey such a thing and yet we are supposed to abide by it. Kind of reminds me of such a thing called the double standard do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do although I prefer to protect myself and in the company of others I will wear the mask if and as long as it will protect me and it’s not just for myself it is for others such as the elderly and the children. Because I do care unlike some other people then I Witness in public office those that we voted in there and are supposed to trust. And I’m tired of being lied to and deceived, especially as a devoted Christian as I am and listening to these people supposedly being devoted Christians as they are. I seen them backstab and bite each other and tell lies and accept lobbyist money so that they can do their own will and not the will of the people like it was stated in the Constitution can you minutes We the People I have spoken in God we trust I amen.

Patricia Jackson (@guest_386141)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com