Senate Republicans who support infrastructure bill are traitors

A long list of high-profile Senate Republicans voted in favor of passing President Joe Biden’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, and that has several right-leaning pundits and observers quite upset.

According to Breitbart, National Review Online editor Philip Klein is especially troubled by the Senate Republicans’ latest action. Klein called the bill “a pathetic surrender that has been built on a mountain of lies,” adding that he believes Republicans who joined in on the efforts are “reckless” and “irresponsible.”

As Breitbart pointed out, Klein’s stance on the developing issue is notable, given that his publication has traveled further to the center in recent years, while reminding readers that Klein, who refused to support then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016, even dropped out of the Republican Party just to oppose him at the time.

Klein’s primary concern is that the passing of the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill simply aids Biden and Democrats in the eventual passage of a much larger, $3.5 trillion “human infrastructure” bill, which is packed full of Democratic wish-list items.

“Republicans have helped put President Biden several steps closer to passing his top legislative priority in voting multiple times to advance an unnecessary and costly infrastructure bill that will pave the way for Democrats to pass their multi-trillion dollar social agenda. This is a pathetic surrender that has been built on a mountain of lies,” Klein wrote.

The National Review editor added that all of the reasons provided by the 17 Republicans who voted to pass the bill in the Senate are false or outright lies, including how the bill will be paid for, what the bill’s language contains, and that it would somehow convince moderate Dems to abandon their support for the larger, $3.5 trillion bill that could follow.

“This is a reckless and irresponsible action from a policy perspective and malpractice from a political perspective. If Republicans lose big time in 2022, they have nobody but themselves to blame,” Klein wrote.

The Republican senators who supported the bill, alongside all 50 Senate Democrats, drew sharp criticism from former President Donald Trump, who even went as far as threatening to primary those Senate Republicans, which would include former allies like Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

Only time will tell if Biden is able to get both of the gigantically expensive bills to his desk for a signature. If he pulls it off, Republicans could be in big trouble in 2022.

5 1 vote

Mariana (@guest_386761)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mariana
Megan Davis (@guest_386693)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Jack (@guest_386616)

Damn cowards and rinos !!! And they must be replaced with true constitutional conservatives!!!!

Melody (@guest_386593)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
newani58 (@guest_386550)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by newani58
Connie Christianson (@guest_386540)

Do not weaken our stance by bowing to the demos! We will not ever accept socialist government to destroy our country! We are Americans and have been ever since the Revolutionary war! Stand strong Americans!

Stephen Russell (@guest_386534)

RINOs always surrender

graceythecat (@guest_386527)

As this communist democrat cult party regime is destroying our country with the open border policy allowing all illegal insurgents to come at will, these communist democrat cult party, in republican clothing, are giving more money for the communist democrat cult party to destroy our monetary system and our country! Reckless spending on the fake utopian dream of a life without any work, money guarantee if you don’t even want to work, to free energy that if free, free, free. Nothing is free and the vision of the communist democrat cult party are seen through the LSD laced Kool-Aid they all drink!

Erica (@guest_386518)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
John (@guest_386537)
Reply to  Erica

Why is this advertisement being allowed?

Stacy (@guest_386492)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Judy (@guest_386465)

I have associated myself with the Republican party for 50 years. Before that I was “born and raised” a Democrat. I saw the light and switched party’s. No longer is the Republican party, the party of my choice. I am deeply troubled over those, who are supposed to be representing us, selling us out for their own agenda which appears to be, themselves. God Help Us!!

madmemere (@guest_386467)
Reply to  Judy

Never fear, you have other options; I was born and raised in a Republican family, after 50 years, in 2006, I “saw the light” and became a registered Independent. I NEVER vote a straight ticket; I take the time to “research” the voting records of every candidate on the ballot and ONLY vote for those who show the integrity to support what is best for the country and NOT for the party, or themselves. Once in a while, if there is no “good” candidate, I will write one in. So, you do have options; just PLEASE, be sure to vote in every election. It IS OUR DUTY and if we do not use that privilege, we will LOSE IT>

Last edited 1 month ago by madmemere
JOEs (@guest_386464)

Quite disgusted by all this. Republicans are supposed to be on the right, not the left. In upcoming election in 2022 its out with the bad in with the good. That means not only the commie democrats but the commie republicans as well are out!!!

Nancy (@guest_386898)
Reply to  JOEs

Absolutely correct. Either stand with this country or not as a Republican. The people of this country pay your salary and put you there and we can take you out of there as well.

Loren (@guest_386462)

Thinking government is infringing on citizens wrights. Selling us out. Hearing lots of talk about a revolution in progress . goverment controlling among sales is pushing it along at rapid speed.

Frank Del Vicchio (@guest_386481)
Reply to  Loren

I think it is about time to head for DC in a group and bring ropes with us. That is the punishment for treason in America ,and if these rinos and democrats aren’t traitors neither was Benedict Arnold

Kaye (@guest_386461)

I voted for Graham last election.. But no more.. He has shown his true colors… He almost always had our backs.. But now he can kiss my vote goodbye..

madmemere (@guest_386470)
Reply to  Kaye

Agreed, Scott is a keeper, but “lushie linda” has to go – -we need to find someone who will work for our state of SC AND the nation as a whole and NOT for the party, or self.

Jennifer Sword (@guest_386459)

The low life’s sell outs should resign now!

Ron Stayer (@guest_386456)

That’s why I’m an Independent. Republicans have always been a gutless lot. Always 15-20 that swing like a tree branch. Traitors to their party. They make powerful speeches then fall right in line with the Socialists. They are a disgrace and should be voted out but the spineless lot won’t do it.
Biden has no clue what is going on. He sold out just to have the title. Bye bye to the US as we have known it.
Thanks Mitch and the traitors

Richard E Stanton (@guest_386448)

Whats new the republicans are spineless. They alwYs cave, pathetic. All bluster and no action.

JOSEPHINE (@guest_386443)

Hey repubs, who the H do you work for? This will hurt all REAL AMERICANS! Get a pay off on the side to vote this way and to HELL with us? WE will remember you all caving to the RATS! NO way in H is this good for us! And you all know it! Hope you all get voted OUT!

Nancy (@guest_386447)
Reply to  JOSEPHINE

They surely will and we will know who they are and they are gone.

Trinity (@guest_386399)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……………………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Trinity
Ashley (@guest_386347)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com