Sen. Graham says America will soon have to invade Afghanistan

Now that the Taliban have virtually complete control over an entire country, any reasonable person would have to agree that the United States is much less safe than it was just a year ago.

According to Mediaite, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) seemingly stunned a reporter in a recent interview by suggesting that the U.S. military — at some point — will be forced to return to Afghanistan to deal with what will likely be an out-of-control terrorism problem.

The Republican senator held nothing back as he told BBC host Stephen Sackur the no-nonsense version of what’s unfolding right now and where it will lead us in the future.

“Whether you like Trump or not, whether you believe it’s Trump’s fault or Biden’s fault, here’s where we’re at as a world: The Taliban are not reformed, they’re not new,” Graham said.

Graham added: “They have a view of the world out of sync with modern times. They’re going to impose a lifestyle on the Afghan people that I think is going to make us all sick to our stomach.”

What the South Carolina senator said next caught Sackur completely off-guard, as Graham dropped a bombshell claim that America and her allies will eventually be forced back into fighting in Afghanistan.

“But most importantly, they’re going to give safe haven to Al Qaeda who has ambitions to drive us out of the Mid East writ large and attack us because of our way of life,” Graham said. “We will be going back into Afghanistan as we went back into Iraq and Syria.”

Sackur interrupted Graham, making sure he heard what he just thought he heard. “You seriously think the United States will once again, in the foreseeable future, put troops back into Afghanistan?” Sackur asked of the senator.

Graham insisted that the country will eventually morph back into a “cauldron for radical Islamic behavior,” which will force the West to take action. Let’s hope the senator is wrong, but given the situation unfolding on the ground combined with President Joe Biden’s weak and ineffective leadership, Graham’s prediction is far from a stretch.

WE desperately need to get Biden/Kamala out of our White House as they are destroying us from within.Someone do something to stop this madness that is going on and on each day with Biden/Kamala in our White House. It is sickening to see them destroying our integrity. Someone do something to stop this idiotic team in their tracks and do it NOW!

Cheryl (@guest_395939)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
TaraJohnson (@guest_395922)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by TaraJohnson
Cheryl (@guest_395903)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Here’s what I’ve been doing…….►  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Anna
Nancy (@guest_395630)

Graham, You did nothing to help the situation when it came to the election. So we are not interested in hearing what you have to say. All of you Repub that stood against Trump should be ashamed of yourselves since he stood with you.

MarilyHolt (@guest_395419)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by MarilyHolt
Kelli (@guest_395337)

Before we think of invading Afghanistan, we had better have a strong President. We also must get the Wokies out of the military. They do not know how to fight a war. All they know how to do, is discuss, and promote CRT. That is what they do, instead of training anyone for battle readiness. They are too busy teaching racism. They have no time to train any fit military. They probably don’t know how, since the top leaders are not fit military themselves.

Leonard Pribish (@guest_395020)

We have to Rock bottom, bombings, terrorist killing Americans illegals killing us drugs all over the country before the scumbag Democrats wake up to what they did and they still will vote for the shit party commie all of them.

Kurt (@guest_394986)

Not to mention the world wide spread of terrorism through the highway of exporting radical terrorist disguised as humanitarian efforts described as Afghanistan refugees and immigration. It will take a few acts of terrorism like happened in years past for people to realize this is a end result of Biden’s failures and fascists ideology

mary (@guest_394985)

Send Biden in first with no protection.

PattyAnn (@guest_394977)

Real Americans knew all along that Biden and his puppeteer obama do not want America to be a free country. They are communist/socialist/marxist. We need to get them out of our country…I say send them to Russia, China or anywhere else they seem to love. Of course Afghanistan was going to fall into the hands of the swines. And leaving Americans behind is unforgivable. I wonder if biden’s son was one of those left behind..would he just walk away??? Where are our Senators and Congress people who swore to uphold our constitution and laws to keep our country FREE!!!!! The scum demon-rats need to go before a tribunal for treason and be shot by a firing squad…NOW!!

Gudrun Sims (@guest_394973)

I believe number one job for BIDEN IS TO HELP ALL OF OUR PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DANGER IN AFGHANISTAN… it is absolutely disgusting for him and his shadow to campaign and not even try to get the planes ready to help sitting on the tarmac ALLOW TO LEAVE… for GOD SAKE HELP OR GET OUT OF THE WAY SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN DO. YOUR. JOB.

Dennis Homolka (@guest_394967)

I agree 100% with Senator Graham, lets hope its when a president that can stomach war when its necessary, ie anybody but Biden or Harris! hopefully trump!

Let’s sned Biden to Afghanistan alone with no way home. We o won’t miss him and he can get a taste of his own medicine.

Joe (@guest_394964)

Release the hostages or loose your poppy fields.

Terri Hughes (@guest_394952)

This isn’t a surprise after what Biden did. Everybody knew this was coming. You can’t leave people behind for the Taliban to torture. Now, thanks to Biden, Harris, Pelois and the democrats, we WILL be back in Afghanistan. And there will be more lives lost because of these TRAITORS. We need real leadership in the White House and this is NOT it. Our country is being destroyed. And America has become the laughing stock around the world. TRUMP 2024 OR SOONER!!!!!!!!

Vance (@guest_394951)

If we have to go back, it should be with an unending aireal assault that will render the taliban helpless and in the stone age back before Allah was a thought in Mohammeds mind. Yes their will be unintended casualties, and yes it will be because of Bidens chicken shit surrender. This turn of history did not have to happen. Now China will have their turn to rape and plunder Afghanistan like the USSR did for 10 years. The USA spent 20 years trying to help and Biden started the whole cycle over. So sorry for the people of Afghanistan.

horntex (@guest_394950)

How would you like to be behind enemy lines with this incompetent coward on your team?
He’d tuck tell and run, leaving you surrounded behind enemy lines to fend for yourself. I wouldn’t expect him to defend Americans stranded in a foreign country when he won’t even defend Americans at the border in his own country.

MrJeff203 (@guest_394941)

The U S military needs to go back and invade Afghanistan, take back the air base and as many weapons as possible, and start pushing those lowlife terrorists back. Bomb the hell out of them if need be, do whatever they need to do !!! Then send Biden, Harris, Milley and the other top brass military F-ups and anybody else that was involved that pathetic so called withdraw, give them all to the Taliban and let them do whatever they want with those slimy bastards !!!

Randall Hawn (@guest_394940)

We will learn how a terrorist Country governs and how they work with the rest of the WORLD, We will see how they interface with CHINA and PAKISTAN? It looks to me like CHINA and PAKISTAN just got another chip in their path toward Global Dominance.

Last edited 19 days ago by Randall Hawn
Cassandra Sexton (@guest_394935)

In my humble opinion the USA needs to wipe the Taliban off the planet for good. Then the Afghan citizens can rebuild their country as they want to. Idk why a lot of people in high places haven’t been impeached/arrested etc! Why did the 4 heads of the 4 branches of the military not intervene with Biden’s idiotic plans?! These 4 Generals need to be interviewed & asked a lot of questions as well!

Lynn (@guest_394934)

With Americans over there left behind its not a bad idea. We could Catch them by surprise and stop this nonsense blood bath. But long enough to get them

Billie Chapman (@guest_394919)

Just because Biden declared the war in Afghanistan over, does not mean it is over. We will have repercussions from this, and I don’t think it will be long!

r m (@guest_394944)
Reply to  Billie Chapman

Biden, bum, and bastard are all spelled starting with the letter “B”…

Alan Pliszka (@guest_394855)

If we have to go back after our people are out . Keep our troops at a distance
and turn that desert into a lump of glass . That way no casualties on our side total devastation of the taliban.

Joe FALLIN (@guest_394833)

I think our American troops & allies should be gearing up as we speak. Load those bombers and stealth fìghters and let the military make their own plan. Don’t rely on obiden to make all the wrong plans.

Cassandra Sexton (@guest_394937)
Reply to  Joe FALLIN

Love the “name” Obiden! Hilarious! And true!

Larry (@guest_394832)

Any comments that do not pertain to the article should not be allowed, if continue l will not read any of your article’s

Steve (@guest_394844)
Reply to  Larry

Waaa! Don’t do us any favors!

Hoff (@guest_394939)
Reply to  Larry

I agree, I have been reporting them as spam…. multiple times, the same names over and over. What do they do about them…. NOTHING!