Sean Spicer on Trump 2024 presidential run: ‘He’s in’

Speculation has been running rampant about former President Donald Trump’s plans for 2024 almost since he left Washington, and the signs are getting stronger that he will indeed seek the Oval Office once more, with his own former press secretary now saying with regard to the next election, “He’s in,” according to the Washington Examiner.

During an interview in which he discussed his forthcoming book about the perils of the current presidency of Joe Biden, Sean Spicer made it clear that he is under the impression that a second Trump run is essentially a foregone conclusion.

According to the former White House press secretary and advisor to Trump, the former president has been spurred into action by the egregious missteps already committed by Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, particularly on issues including illegal immigration.

While some observers assumed Trump would assume more of a “kingmaker” role within the GOP, recruiting, fundraising for, and endorsing candidates supportive of his prior agenda, Spicer sees the writing on the wall for a 2024 campaign.

In support of that contention, Spicer pointed to Trump’s own fundraising success since leaving office, his high approval ratings among key voting groups, and even his recent weight loss, the Examiner added.

“A couple of months ago I wasn’t sure” about another presidential campaign for Trump, Spicer said. “Now,” he continued, “there needs to be something that will keep him out.”

It was not long ago that Trump himself dropped perhaps the most significant hint to date about his future plans, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity in July that he has already made a decision about whether to run again for the highest office in the land, as The Hill reported at the time.

When Hannity pointed out the immense challenges and personal strain of a presidential campaign and wondered aloud whether Trump was prepared to re-enter the fray, the former president said, “It’s not that I want to. The country needs it. We have to take care of this country. I don’t want to, is this fun? Fighting constantly? Fighting always? I mean, the country, what we have done is so important.”

Considering the relentless attacks currently being launched at rumored 2024 Republican contender Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis from the media and the Democrats alike, it appears that they expect him to be their chief rival in the next presidential cycle, but if Spicer’s assessment is correct, they will have to gird themselves for a whole other kind of battle.

5 1 vote

Melody (@guest_386599)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
soraha88 (@guest_386555)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Erica (@guest_386523)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Stacy (@guest_386500)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy

Wish he was in now! I’m worried about how much more damage Biden has in sotore for America. Biden is just plain stupid and not all there mentally as well.

Susan P (@guest_386479)
Reply to  cozycalico

I have to agree 100%

Elva (@guest_386406)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386352)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Alex Bingham (@guest_386322)

I’m glad to know someone wants to run and do what’s right for the American people!

Gene (@guest_386292)

No surprise he is in once he wins in 2022 with placing new blood and then in 2024 once he becomes the 47th President of the United States of America

Lee (@guest_386290)

THANK GOD!!! This country NEEDS someone who will help and GET THINGS DONE. Trump did that in his last term, and I believe that he’ll do it again!!

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_386288)

Well Trump had to clean up the mess the N-I-G-R-ER made.

Sick&Tired (@guest_386370)
Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

Gerald…..You Got that Right. ! ! And “They” are destroying this Country, but our
society is just a bunch of Softies to see that FACT. ! ! !

Tom Murphy (@guest_386287)

The Democrats use the same tactics as Vladimir Putin in trying to deal with a popular opposition candidate, which is to try to put him in prison to invalidate him for office. Just as Mr. Navalny was falsely accused and persecuted by the Russian dictator, President Trump has been falsely accused and persecuted by the American dictator, Nancy Pelosi, and the American Pravda and Isvestia otherwise known as CNN and MSNBC.

AS long as Trump stays in good health I really want to see him back to clean up the mess Biden has made. Trump is good at getting things done.

Alice (@guest_386285)
Reply to  cozycalico

This is great news! I just hope we have a Country left for President Trump to run for in 2024. The way Biden & Harris are destroying everythng, it makes me wonder.

jakina (@guest_386227)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour on the mobile. That’s what we did.
Go to This Site……………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
hehayem89 (@guest_386173)

Go to This Site……………. bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by hehayem89
Patricia Jackson (@guest_386142)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com