Report: Senior admin officials unlikely to be fired over Afghanistan crisis

As intense criticism – and even talk of impeachment – continues to mount against President Joe Biden over his handling of the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, according to a new report from Axios, it does not appear that any senior administration officials who have presumably advised him along the way are likely to be fired and may therefore evade accountability.

Amid the chaotic takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban and what many view as a botched attempt to achieve a complete evacuation of American citizens as well as Afghan allies stranded in the country, there have been growing calls for the firing or resignation of numerous administration officials.

Some of the most frequently-mentioned names among those whose conduct has been called into question include National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, CIA Director William Burns, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, as the New York Post noted.

However, as the Axios report indicates, “people familiar with the matter” have said that it is highly unlikely that any of those figures are at risk of losing their jobs.

Biden has held fast to his belief that, as he put it over the weekend, “history is going to record [the troop withdrawal] the logical, rational, right decision to make,” despite the fact that the actual process of leaving the country was always going to be disruptive and “messy.”

Even so, the idea that none of the senior administration officials who have assisted Biden in presiding over what may ultimately prove to be a humanitarian disaster and an arguably unprecedented humiliation on the world stage is not likely to sit well with lawmakers who have been demanding that heads begin to roll sooner rather than later.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) last week tore into what he called the “overwhelming” degree of “incompetence of the Biden administration” and asserted that “there need to be resignations, there need to be firings,” according to Fox News.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) added his influential voice to the chorus of those who want to see a number of administration departures in the wake of the catastrophic scenes from Kabul, saying that resignations must be received from “Biden’s entire defense and foreign policy team,” members of which he opined were responsible for “the worst foreign policy debacle since Vietnam.”

For some, the firing of senior administration officials in the foreign affairs and military realms alone is an insufficient response to the  devastating scale of what has been allowed to happen in Afghanistan, and a small – but growing – number of lawmakers including Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) raising the specter of a presidential impeachment.

4 1 vote

Angela (@guest_390262)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Angela
Bethany Griver (@guest_390231)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Bethany Griver
Gertrude (@guest_389997)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Gertrude
Richard Hoard (@guest_389969)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jennifer (@guest_389937)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jennifer
Jasmine (@guest_389836)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jasmine
Pattie P Kelly (@guest_389804)

In my view if Biden is impeached then Harris is president. And she picks her VP. I think both Biden and Harris should be impeached and then his administrative staff and Pentagon military advisers number one Milly.

PeperPots (@guest_389774)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 29 days ago by PeperPots
Jennifer (@guest_389737)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!
Learn more about it on following site………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jennifer
Christine (@guest_389720)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot.

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Christine
Roberta (@guest_389706)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Roberta
Oscar Virgil Pearson (@guest_389702)

If anyone should be fired, it is Biden. He didn’t listen to the people that knew what they were doing. Instead he listened to his handler, whoever they are.

joe (@guest_389671)

hang biden and barack too

RowZ (@guest_389670)

The Dems are never held accountable for ANYTHING!!! They have too much money to pay people off to get away with murder if they wanted…(which they have done in the past.) But if it were a Republican or you and I….it would be a different story. It should not be that way in this nation. No one is above the law. (Except Dems.)

Mari Jo Oneill (@guest_389667)

Biden needs to be forced to resign, or be impeached, and the three people on his staff, Sullivan, Blinken and Austin should be fired with the impeachment of BIDEN

Richard Hoard (@guest_389666)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
JOEs (@guest_389658)

BEST THING TO DO IS GET RID OF WHOLE ADMINISTRATION FROM IDIOT SENILE BIDEN ALL THE WAY DOWN THE LIST TO LOWEST POSSIBLE POSITION CREEPOCRATS HAVE GOING AND RESTART GOVERMENT WITH TRUMP BACK IN OFFICE AND OTHER RIGHT REPUBLICANS, NO LEFT REPUBLICANS NEED APPLY.

Doris Lauter (@guest_389645)

They are all probably part of the evil people who t told Biden he would be president if he followed orders. He cannot fire anyone.

Marine Bob (@guest_389644)

Wil hat include biden, harris and pelosi?

r m (@guest_389657)
Reply to  Marine Bob

I would care less if I picked up the paper and read that Nancy Pelosi caught the coronavirus, had a good heart attack or stroke, or a high speed collision with a drunk driver. Biden is the most heathen, heartless, corrupt, inept, incompetent bastard ever to occupy the WH. He cares LESS about families (including mine) who lost loved ones in Afghanistan.

Ernest Wohleb (@guest_389659)
Reply to  r m

If you want a good analysis of the Afghanistan mess..search for the interview that Tucker Carlson had with Lora Morgan..it will enrage you and chill you to the bone.

Mari Jo Oneill (@guest_389668)
Reply to  Marine Bob

Biden should be forced to resign or be impeached.

Lynn (@guest_389672)
Reply to  Mari Jo Oneill

They got to impeach Biden ,Kamala Nancy Chuck and Adam too or we will be no better off.impeach and maybe treason for Biden and Kamala.

Franklin E Leach (@guest_389642)

Maybe we need to fire him or better than that would be for him to resign!

Rachel (@guest_389614)

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Rachel
Richard Hoard (@guest_389581)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Fern R. Curry (@guest_389541)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and

check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Fern R. Curry
SaraPaul (@guest_389520)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 30 days ago by SaraPaul
Richard Hoard (@guest_389500)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Michael (@guest_389477)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Michael
Larry (@guest_389660)
Reply to  Michael

Who fire’s THE MAN TO BLAME FOR THIS SITUATION WHEN HE IS IN CHARGE OF IT ALL, if you start with Biden then everything else has to go to people who HE chose?