Report: Andrew Cuomo should face criminal probe

The sexual misconduct controversy swirling around New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) has only intensified in recent days, with a sixth female coming forth to tell her story, and now one prominent commentator is suggesting that the latest allegation rises to a new, far more serious level.

Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett argues that if Cuomo did in fact engage in the actions described by his latest accuser, what occurred would amount to a crime according to New York law, and that the Albany County district attorney needs to launch a criminal probe.

Earlier this week, the Albany Times Union reported that a former aide to the governor claims she was aggressively groped in an inappropriate manner in the Executive Mansion in late 2020 after being summoned to the residence to troubleshoot a cell phone issue.

The latest accusation against Cuomo, Jarrett asserts, is indicative of habitual harassment on the part of Cuomo, particularly in light of the series of claims that have emerged against him in recent weeks. The Fox analyst goes on to suggest that this allegation, if true, goes beyond the bounds of legality and may constitute a felony offense.

As Jarrett noted, several of Cuomo’s accusers have complained of inappropriate physical contact, sexual harassment, and nonconsensual kisses. However, if verified, this incident may be the most threatening to the governor in a legal sense, because any charge arising out of it would still be within the applicable statute of limitations in New York.

The Fox commentator underscored the fact that allegations are not in and of themselves evidence of guilt and that Cuomo deserves due process, despite attempting to deny it to others facing similar claims in the past, writing:

Cuomo called the accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh presumptively true, all but calling him a rapist. By his own standard, the governor should presume himself guilty.

According to the New York Post, the Albany Police Department has received formal notification of the latest claim against the governor, and while no formal investigation has commenced, officials have contacted the alleged victim’s lawyer to offer assistance. A source inside the Albany County District Attorney’s office told the Post that unless an accuser is willing to cooperate, a prosecution would not be possible, and thus far, it no complaint has been lodged.

The political pressure on Cuomo also continues to mount, with New York Magazine reporting that the number of influential figures in his state calling for his impeachment or resignation has grown to include a host of state senators, assembly members, members of Congress and multiple New York City mayoral candidates.

With the announcement Thursday that the New York State Assembly will indeed launch an impeachment probe into these allegations of sexual misconduct as well as Cuomo’s controversial handling of COVID-19 in nursing homes, it remains to be seen how much longer the embattled governor can defiantly cling to power.

j.mp (@guest_350310)
3 months ago

scoliosis
Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this,
like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that
you just can do with a few % to pressure the message home
a bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back. scoliosis

4 months ago

scoliosis
Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve have in mind your stuff previous to and you are just extremely
great. I actually like what you have acquired right
here, really like what you’re saying and the best way wherein you are saying it.

You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it wise.
I can’t wait to read much more from you. That is actually
a tremendous web site. scoliosis

bitly.com (@guest_328597)
4 months ago

scoliosis
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as
yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!
scoliosis

in asmr (@guest_292710)
4 months ago

I do believe all of the ideas you’ve introduced in your post.
They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts
are too brief for novices. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

http://bitly.com/3vOWKuy (@guest_288692)
4 months ago

For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty
very quickly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.

asmr this (@guest_278246)
4 months ago

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type
of clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve included you guys
to my personal blogroll.

gamefly a (@guest_276896)
4 months ago

At this time it looks like WordPress is the top blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

asmr of (@guest_259879)
4 months ago

It’s not my first time to go to see this web site, i am visiting this website dailly and obtain good data from here every day.

my asmr (@guest_258825)
4 months ago

I am really loving the theme/design of your website.

Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

gamefly but (@guest_254286)
4 months ago

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging after that i recommend him/her to pay a visit this
blog, Keep up the fastidious work.

bitly.com (@guest_206096)
5 months ago

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or
something. I feel that you simply can do with
some p.c. to pressure the message house a bit,
but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A
fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back. asmr 0mniartist

0mniartist (@guest_187558)
5 months ago

I visited multiple web pages but the audio quality for audio
songs existing at this web site is genuinely marvelous.
asmr 0mniartist

5 months ago

Thank you, I have just been searching for information about this
subject for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out so far.

But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure about
the source? 0mniartist asmr

5 months ago

This site definitely has all of the info I wanted about
this subject and didn’t know who to ask. asmr 0mniartist

Stephen Russell (@guest_45630)
6 months ago

Isnt he already?? should be by now

Jono (@guest_43965)
6 months ago

What about Biden accosting the woman in the hallway????? That was very disgusting also…

Shawndeplorable (@guest_43953)
6 months ago

What a scam… Indicted on a flirting charge… He needs to go to prison or be hanged for murder ! Insanely pathetic !

Thomas (@guest_43859)
6 months ago

Fact they cheated and got away with it, now there’s an idiot in the White House resist them now, God bless 45

Raymond Wyatt (@guest_43849)
6 months ago

Lock him up with nothing to read but his book go on and castrate him while you’re at it no balls for the screw ups

David Weston (@guest_43844)
6 months ago

i know what it’s like. i went through the same hell as they did. when i worked at koch’s turkey farm in tamaqua, pennsylvania by an employee working there- mark- moey fulton. koch’s knew about it and did nothing about it. i worked there 1981-1991. i got fired from there!!! i couldn’t take it anymore and got in a fight with mark fulton. he also got away with raping little boys in tamaqua, pa

Stanley Abramson (@guest_43842)
6 months ago

I think Cuomo deserves to face his accusers and have his day in court. More importantly, are the nursing home deaths. Cuomo, is a Trump hater and because of his hatred for Trump he didn’t want to use the bed space on Ships that Trump made available for all the elderly people who died in the nursing homes that could have been avoided if he only used his common sense. Cuomo, should be indicted for the murder of 15,000.00 people who died in the nursing homes.

James (@guest_43838)
6 months ago

Worst governor all he thinks about is himself and raising taxes can’t run he’s state just his mouth

Dolores (@guest_43832)
6 months ago

Biden/CUOMO a known pervertS,and thousands more democrats. They have been mislead,including obamao that they are above the law. REPUBLICANS, have too get a back bone. Because the people are really angry. Now PELOSI is going after our jobs,money,freedom of movement. AND SICCING ANTIFA,PROUD BOYS XX BLM AND ABOUT ANOTHER 3 MILLION MERCENARIES ON AMERICANS TOO KILL THEM. WE ARE LISTENONG WE HAVE HEARD,OMAR,OAC,WARNOCK,OBAMAO, ABRAMS,JACKSON, BUTYGOUGE,BETO AWIPE

Terry Gerling (@guest_43892)
Reply to  Dolores
6 months ago

How about locking up Clinton along with Cuomo and throw in Obama for good measure maybe Harris as well!!!! Each for different reasons!! You would have a matched set–Each trying to destroy America and fill their pockets!!! Sorry guys—not gonna happen—the sorry part is, we all know it!!! If it were you or me, we’d already be behind bars with the first lady’s charges–no question!! Not these guys–money and who you know will buy freedom from just about anything including treason and rape charges!! All this BS is hard to get a “handle on”!! It doesn’t matter what the headlines in the “media” say—-they will all “walk”, plus “history” will never say a thing and they won’t go away!!

Terry Bell (@guest_43831)
6 months ago

Just hang the worthless piece of sh*T

Glenn A Lewis (@guest_43826)
6 months ago

Don’t forget about all the seniors who died in nursing homes due to Cuomo. I think thousands of deaths are a bigger issue than inappropriate behavior. Lock him up for negligent homicide of about 15,000 counts.

Bemused Berserker (@guest_43821)
6 months ago

Until Guido Cuomo is actually indicted, spare the hysterical headlines.

I doubt the little weasel will ever be charged with anything.

Steely Al (@guest_43912)
Reply to  Bemused Berserker
6 months ago

The Senator from New York and VP Harris didn’t seem troubled by Cuomo’s actions involving Women and causing Senior deaths.
The Hypocrisy of the Democrats from Biden,Pelosi and Schumer is a microcosim of their morality.
A Patriot