Report: Alarming number of Afghan evacuees flagged by terror watch lists

As the Biden administration continues to tout the ongoing evacuation of Afghans from Kabul as a success of epic proportions, new concerns are emerging amid news that upwards of 100 of those individuals seeking resettlement in the United States have been flagged by the Department of Defense via its use of terrorism watch lists, according to Breitbart.

A report from Defense One noted that an unnamed federal official assisting with the screening and vetting work being conducted in third countries revealed that roughly 100 of the 7,000 individuals removed from Afghanistan as “prospective recipients” of Special Immigrant Visas have had their names flagged as possible matches to those on the watch lists.

This is not the only indication that the threat presented by dangerous abuses of the evacuation and resettlement process is very real, with NBC News also reporting that State Department officials have described five individual cases in which Afghans tried using fraudulent U.S. passports to board outbound flights.

The worry is that the harried and chaotic evacuations taking place in Kabul has prevented the sort of proper vetting that might have ordinarily occurred and that planes leaving Afghanistan are in fact full of individuals who never provided any assistance to U.S. forces and have no basis from which to qualify for resetttlement assistance on American shores.

During his Friday night broadcast on Fox News, Tucker Carlson questioned just how much is actually known about the thousands of Afghans being brought to America, and whether this type of mass resettlement is in our country’s best interest.

“Who exactly are these Afghans, many of whom are on there way here? The truth is, despite what they’re telling you, we have no real idea. We don’t know,” Carlson explained, adding, “We just learned, for example, that at least 100 of the refugees the U.S. military has flown out of Kabul – people we’re told are heroes – are in fact on terror watch lists. One man we evacuated apparently works for ISIS.”

Carlson recounted a story told to Fox News by an Afghan interpreter called Carl, who said “there are people that are getting inside the airport that have never worked, they knew somebody with a green card or they known somebody with a passport, that’s how they got through inside. I know people that are inside but they never worked.”

The host also relayed the experience of a commercial flight attendant who told the show’s producers that her entire crew was informed that they would be transporting a group of U.S. citizens who had made their way out of Kabul, but when the plane reached Qatar, it was revealed that the passengers to be collected were not Americans, but rather Afghans who not only became unruly en route, but also were not required to wear masks.

Reports of what could become a massive influx of unvetted, unknown actors possibly harboring ulterior motives and ill will toward the West should give all Americans pause, not just because of the obvious security threat they pose, but, as Carlson noted, because Democrats view “every refugee as a potential new voter,” and that fact alone could have frightening implications for years to come.

Jessica (@guest_391561)

Last edited 27 days ago by Jessica
Daisy Sykes (@guest_391551)

This is where i started… https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Daisy Sykes
Velma (@guest_391492)

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit…………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Velma
Angelina (@guest_391451)

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

Join this right now………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Angelina
Diana M Talmadge (@guest_391386)

IS THIS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY?

Richard Hoard (@guest_391373)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Julie Contreras (@guest_391349)

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12,600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Julie Contreras
Gwendoly (@guest_391311)

Here’s what I do…>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Gwendoly
Kerry Woods (@guest_391242)

I am pretty sure thanks to brain damage biden and how he vents refugees the Afghanistan s that he flew to America were terrorist murders and rapist and not the heroes they claim to be all immigrants needs to be seriously checked out before released in America

Streak (@guest_391264)
Reply to  Kerry Woods

Sounds like a Brain Dead Biden Cluster Fu””

GennieB (@guest_391431)
Reply to  Streak

first question I asked is how are these being checked out, how do we know they are not terrorist ??? Being rushed in too quick just like the southern boarder mess, where did they all go ???

Mary (@guest_391199)

You get lost also.

Heather (@guest_391154)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Heather
LisaAdams (@guest_391236)
Reply to  Heather

Online work is about $ 140 to $ 180 a day, and I received about $ 16,894 a month online from home. I am a daily student and I work from one to a couple of hours in my free time. Everyone will do the job and earn extra money online, just….. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by LisaAdams
Katie (@guest_391319)
Reply to  Heather

And you get lost!!

SophiaDoherty (@guest_391132)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Michele (@guest_391103)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Michele
Richard Hoard (@guest_391081)

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
AlishaBond (@guest_391056)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now………………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by AlishaBond
Richard Hoard (@guest_391022)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
John john (@guest_391006)

we are going to get just what we have asked for, we deserve it.

Barbara (@guest_391267)
Reply to  John john

john john…….Please don’t classify ALL of us Americans with the stupid democrats and their minions who voted for Joe Biden. I am republican and a solid Trump supporter. I believe the majority of Americans are probably of the same conviction. Therefore, I also believe the 2020 election was rigged and that if and when all the audits are completed, we will see that Trump did, in fact, win that election. Consequently, I believe the majority of Americans did not vote for or support in any way Joe Biden. Therefore, please don’t blame us for the actions of the imbecile that others put into office by theft of a national election.

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Anna
Sean (@guest_390956)

We should be vigilant but I am also old enough to know that when we departed Vietnam, we left our Vietnamese allies most vulnerable. I don’t now remember the numbers of our allies who were executed simply because they had been our allies, but it was very high. If memory serves, it may have been as many as 2 million. I pray that this will not happen to our Afghan allies. It would have been preferable for the USA to remain there, even at a high cost, to support them and help create a more civilized, sane society and serve as a strategic base in containing movements of neighboring communist and Muslim fundamentalists. As it stands now, this power vacuum will most likely result in a bloodbath with many waring petty warlords trying to conquer the others. Their only bond of unity so far is in opposing the USA and in trying to outshout each others in declaring they are more devout Muslim theocrats.

Auntie M (@guest_390962)
Reply to  Sean

Do you really think that the decision to pull out of Afghanistan was a rational decision? I don’t!!

Katie (@guest_391321)
Reply to  Auntie M

I think this war needed to end. Having said that, I think the way Biden did it is evil, disgusting, and careless. These are polite words, but cannot post what I really think. Biden did this backward. Why would any sane person pull our troops out first??? The plan should have been, pull out our citizens and legitimate Afghans, then pull the equipment or destroy it, then pull the troops. Any 1st grader could fiture this out. Joe Biden is not President, he is a moran, evil, and corrupt. Anyone who does not see this, is completely and idiot.

john fazio (@guest_390940)

Well no surprise here, this withdrawl has been a complete failure from the get go.Perhaps dozens of terrorists will find their way in with the help of terrorist sympathizer’s Talib and Omar. Biden is obviously compromised both mentally and physically. Impeachment and arrest should be in his future imminently.

Giz (@guest_390935)

Thanks Biden for putting Americans in more danger. Good job!!!

Biden and Harris both need to be impeached and then have a new special election. The two of them are disastrous for our country. .

ICE (@guest_390931)

WELL NOW WE HAVE DEMENTIA BRAIN ROT JOE BIDEN BRINGING IN TERRORISTS. SOUNDS LIKE TIME TO PULL OUT THE MUSKETS DUST EM OFF AND LOAD EM UP. GONNA BE WE THE SANE PEOPLE AGAINST BRAIN ROT BIDEN AND TALIBAN AND ISIS TERRORISTS IN OUR BACK YARD.!

Veronica Ann Goodrich (@guest_390925)

Having Joe Biden Kamala Harris in peace now

Katie (@guest_391322)
Reply to  Veronica Ann Goodrich

WHAT DID YOU JUST IMPLY????

Richard W Gray (@guest_390921)

Biden has handed our Nation over to terrorists. They can live with Pelosi, and A.O.C. untill Biden empties Delaware and The Vineyard.

Christine Getter (@guest_390918)

This is all rests on Joe Biden. Dead Americans and terrorists being brought into the country in 2 directions now. All to get Obamas work done and pander to China and Russia. All the administration and the military who allowed this debacle need to resign or be fired.

Ann (@guest_390994)
Reply to  Christine Getter

Biden’s whole cabinet and staff need to be fired. They are totally incompetent. The military suits are the worst behind Biden. How the hell did this happen? Every day is worse than the previous day. CONGRESS, do your jobs!

Katie (@guest_391325)
Reply to  Ann

Boy do I ever agree. This administration is destroying our country. They have to go or we will no longer have a country that is worth living in. We will be a Communist run nation. I hope you people who support Biden and Company wake up real soon.

Katie (@guest_391323)
Reply to  Christine Getter

Other nations are flat out laughing at America. How can anyone in Congress and/or this administration sleep at night. America is being destroyed. I don’t care what political party you belong to, this pull out of Afghanistan is the disasterous to our country.

Hoff (@guest_390917)

Just what happens to these liars that I have to keep flagging over and over? Is this a place for selling lies or what. Seriously I don’t think anyone wants to have to weed through their crap to see the serious comments of other concerned citizens.

Willie T (@guest_390928)
Reply to  Hoff

I believe that’s the idea with most of them. Another way for Dem activists to try to ruin discussion that they disapprove of.

Hoff (@guest_390913)

No surprise here and I won’t be surprised when they attack us right here on our soil again!

Katie (@guest_391324)
Reply to  Hoff

It will happen. Bet on it!!

Bidencheats (@guest_390912)

Joe Biden and the rest of the goons working in congress are placing all of the American people at risk of being killed by terrorists coming to America. All the people involved in allowing so many unknown people to come to America need arrested and put behind bars

Dennis Sumner (@guest_390905)

So we caught 100, percentages say we only catch 10% maybe. So that means we now have how many in the contry??

Hoff (@guest_390914)
Reply to  Dennis Sumner

I guarantee there are at least 100 more they didn’t flag! America will be attacked again soon! All thanks to the idiot in the white house.

Ann (@guest_390995)
Reply to  Dennis Sumner

The article states 7,000 Afghans. As of yesterday there have been 100,000 Afghans and 5,000 Americans evacuated. If 10% are terrorists that makes 10,000 Afghans, not 100. What happened to getting Americans out first????

ak murphy (@guest_391010)
Reply to  Ann

Traitor Biden happened to ‘not’ getting Americans out first!!

Katie (@guest_391326)
Reply to  Ann

I seriously believe this was planned. Plain and simple, Biden wants to destroy America. Remember Obama’s mantra “fundamentally change America”. This is exactly what he had in mind and still does. Our country is in deep do-do.

Meghan (@guest_390833)

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and ADt she works about 30 hours a week. and I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.

This is what I do….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Meghan
MelinWilkerson (@guest_390891)
Reply to  Meghan

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started>>>………… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by MelinWilkerson
Richard Hoard (@guest_390781)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Rosita M. Pearson (@guest_390739)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. Online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish.

check the details……–>> http://WWW.NEWAPP7.COM

Last edited 29 days ago by Rosita M. Pearson
Andrea Noe (@guest_390722)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless. Now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com