Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she will submit impeachment articles against Biden

Amid growing outrage over the disastrous mismanagement of the American withdrawal from Afghanistan, firebrand Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has revealed her imminent plan to submit articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden, as Newsweek reports.

The lawmaker made her intentions clear during an event in Iowa in which she explained that she believes in “firing people when they’re corrupt and they do a bad job. And Joe Biden is failing America and he needs to be impeached.”

Greene expanded on her criticism of Biden’s handling of the crisis abroad, decrying in particular the fact that American citizens and Afghans who assisted U.S. forces remain trapped in the country without sufficient evacuation assistance.

“Thousands of Americans are stuck over there in Afghanistan and you’re letting the Taliban kick your ass while you’re lecturing governors about masks and vaccines,” the congresswoman said, referencing a speech the president delivered at the White House on Wednesday. “Do your job. Bring these Americans home,” she added.

Referencing her prior – admittedly futile – effort to oust Biden from office earlier this year, Greene told conservative pundit and broadcaster Steve Bannon on Monday, “I have my team right now working on articles of impeachment. Because I’m so disgusted with Joe Biden. You know I’ve already filed one set of articles of impeachment. But his failure as a president is unspeakable,” according to Newsweek.

Though Greene has often been portrayed as something of a wild card prone to saying provocative things that elicit the condemnation of her colleagues, it is becoming increasingly apparent that she is not alone in her belief that the current crisis in Afghanistan and the administration’s conduct may demand a presidential impeachment.

During a Friday appearance on Fox & Friends, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) – who once called Biden “the nicest person” he’s ever met in politics – said that the president “deserves to be impeached” if action is not taken to ensure the safe departure of Americans and others from the danger zone.

Declaring the United States to be “duty-bound” to evacuate Americans and “honor-bound” to assist Afghan allies in leaving the country, Graham opined, “If we leave one American behind. If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, has committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached.”

Whether Greene follows through on her plan to introduce new articles of impeachment in the coming days or such a push will gain additional steam on the urging of other legislators, however, remains to be seen.

Linda (@guest_389853)

If Biden is impeached Kamala will be president!!! Can it get any WORSE? yes it can!

Ophelia (@guest_389141)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
alicia cervera (@guest_389130)

How about COURT MARTIAL???????

Kyle james (@guest_389116)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Rhonda (@guest_389077)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Sherrie (@guest_389048)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Janis (@guest_389021)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janis
Dianne Mixon (@guest_388969)

Way to go Marjorie Taylor Greene! You are a true Patriot! Impeach him and then file charges for crimes against humanity. All the dems need to charged and “Dr. Jill” too!

Nana (@guest_389014)
Reply to  Dianne Mixon

Add Kamala to the impeachment as she has failed to do her job also. The current party is more concerned about taking our constitutional rights away verses doing their job. Pelosi should also be added to the list

Cristina (@guest_388908)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Wanda (@guest_388904)

Biden impeachment needs to happen!

Wm.. S. Stokes (@guest_388899)

It’s about time someone took action against this incompetent idiot destroying our country and surrendering Afganastan after 20 years of losses of our brave military service members. He has dishonored every person who gave their lives in support of our country. The man needs to be removed from office. Remove Harris. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff an all of the traitors in Biden Administration.

Cynthia (@guest_388895)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia