Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene offers trio of impeachment resolutions against Biden

The heat continues to build against President Joe Biden over his administration’s handling of the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, and on Friday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) took the serious step of introducing three impeachment resolutions against the commander in chief, as Fox News reports.

The conservative firebrand lawmaker first assailed Biden for “dereliction of duty,” arguing that the president “failed to secure the extraction of thousands of American civilians and Afghan Allies,” and that he also effectively “armed our enemies” by permitting massive amounts of military equipment and machinery to fall into the hands of the Taliban.

Though the crisis in Afghanistan was likely the most immediate tipping point in Greene’s decision to once again introduce impeachment resolutions against the president, something she also did back in January, it was not the only serious offense she believes has been committed by Biden during his seven months in office.

The other two resolutions introduced by Greene last week relate to Biden’s management of the migrant crisis at the country’s southern border and his decision to extend a pandemic-related residential eviction moratorium despite a recent Supreme Court decision that deemed the matter one for the legislative, not the executive, branch.

As the Washington Examiner noted, in explaining her belief that Biden deserves removal from office, Greene declared in a statement, “In seven short months, Joe Biden has caused America to lose the respect of the entire world. The evidence is clear and his actions are so egregious that he must be impeached.”

Greene continued, “We are a nation in distress. Our foreign allies and even our own citizens can no longer trust our government in the hands of Joe Biden. It’s the duty of Congress to hold the president accountable when he puts our nation at risk and ignores the rule of law.”

Though there has not yet been a huge groundswell of discussion from Republicans on the question of impeaching the president, there have been some signals of openness to the idea from some surprisingly prominent figures, with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) telling Fox News, “If Biden takes an illegal action, we would move impeachment. But we’re not going to move impeachment for political purposes.”

In further potential bad news for Biden, longtime Senate colleague Lindsey Graham (R-SC) warned last week, “If we leave one American behind. If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, has committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached.”

As the Aug. 31 deadline for completion of the U.S. troop withdrawal rapidly approaches – extensions of which the Taliban have said will not be tolerated – it remains to be seen whether the Biden administration will succeed in achieving a timely evacuation of every American who wishes to leave Afghanistan, and a failure in that regard will likely amplify impeachment calls well beyond those issued by Greene.

4.3 3 votes

Richard Hoard (@guest_390378)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
SaraPaulx (@guest_390358)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details.………….. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 27 days ago by SaraPaulx
Richard Hoard (@guest_390283)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Angela (@guest_390260)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Angela
Bethany Griver (@guest_390229)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Bethany Griver
Kerry Woods (@guest_390213)

Brain damage biden and his whole administration needs to be impeached for treason

Laura (@guest_390105)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..
GOOD LUCK..HERE…………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Laura
Melissa (@guest_390087)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Melissa
Gertrude (@guest_389995)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Gertrude
Richard Hoard (@guest_389966)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
evrjack (@guest_389955)

Are there no Veterans in the Demole wh? Are they all in the Republican Party? I’d love to hear what the military in Afga have to say. I’m wonderin’ what their thinkin’.

Jennifer (@guest_389935)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….   https://www.CashApp1.Com