Rep. Cawthorn asks VP Harris to invoke 25th Amendment, remove Biden

President Joe Biden is wading deeper into political hot water in the wake of his Afghanistan blunder which has already resulted in the deaths of 13 U.S. service members and well over 100 Afghan allies.

According to Fox News, a growing number of sitting U.S. congresspeople are calling on Biden to either resign or otherwise be removed from office, including a recent call from Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), who penned a letter to Vice President Kamala Harris this week asking her to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him.

Cawthorn held nothing back in his scathing letter, in which he accused Biden of having a “physical inability to lead,” while adding that the 78-year-old president “is not mentally fit to serve as president of the United States.”

“You know, from the debate stage to the campaign trail (such as it was), numerous cabinet meetings and affairs of state, the extent of President Biden’s powers and his current cognitive limitations,” Cawthorn wrote.

The Republican lawmaker added: “As the person that works closest with the President, you are also the one who best knows the differences between the perception the West Wing wants to project and the ugly reality.”

The North Carolina Republican then asked the vice president to take action, in the form of invoking the powers of the 25th Amendment to have Biden removed from office.

“I cannot sit idly by and watch the nation that I love spiral into death and devastation because our leader cannot discharge his duties,” Cawthorn wrote. “There is no time to wait, the time for action is now.”

Cawthorn, a freshman lawmaker, joins a growing list of his colleagues in either calling for Biden to resign or be removed from office given his disastrous, humiliating foreign policy debacle in Afghanistan that continues to worsen by the hour.

4.8 4 votes

Sophie Poe (@guest_391418)

Your need a share button

Michele (@guest_391107)

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Michele
Richard Hoard (@guest_391082)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
AlishaBond (@guest_391061)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now………………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by AlishaBond
Martin Spaugh (@guest_391293)
Reply to  AlishaBond

Stop advertising your bullshit on this site. Find a better format for your lies!!

Richard Hoard (@guest_391026)

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Martin Spaugh (@guest_391294)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

We don’t believe any of your claims. Please put this bullshit on anther site!!

Brenda (@guest_390999)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy XYZ and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Brenda

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Anna