Record high gas prices and shortages expected for holiday weekend

Americans are suffering a seven-year high in gas prices as shortages are predicted for the Fourth of July holiday weekend, according to Breitbart News

The publication reported that gas is at its highest level since late 2014 and that according to AAA, the national average on Tuesday was $3.11 per gallon.

The upcoming 4th of July weekend is expected to only exacerbate the situation with national prices likely rising another five cents, at least as usage increases.

UPI reported they expect around 43.6 million Americans will be traveling for the Independence Day weekend, which will officially run from Thursday to Monday.

“Today, 89% of U.S. gas stations are selling regular unleaded for $2.75 or more. That is a stark increase over last July 4 when only a quarter of stations were selling gas for more than $2.25,” AAA spokesperson Jeanette McGee said in a statement Monday.

“Road trippers will pay the most to fill up for the holiday since 2014.”

Central-Southern United States has the cheapest gas, according to AAA with Mississippi ($2.74), Louisiana ($2.75), and Texas ($2.79) sporting the nation’s least expensive gas.

California, however, leads the nation with a whopping average of ($4.28) but Hawaii ($4.00) and Washington state ($3.74) are hot on their heels.

The global head of energy analysis for the Oil Price Information Service, Tom Klonza said that he is worried about the holiday weekend, noting that drivers are keeping a much closer eye on their tanks, topping them off more frequently:

“It used to be an afterthought for station owners to schedule truck deliveries. Now it’s job No. 1,” Kloza told CNN. “What I’m worried about for July is the increased demand works out to about 2,500 to 3,000 more deliveries needed every day. There just aren’t the drivers to do that.”

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377970)

more info here……………….>>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..wed there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377588)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and VLDC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

David Andrews (@guest_377440)

Good bye Joe, you are a proven loser!!

Robert W (@guest_377397)

You are right on the money, unfortunately!!!!

SarahStover (@guest_377325)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning GFVb Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>>>>>>__ bit.ly/3ArNxM7

BettyCashwell (@guest_377345)
Reply to  SarahStover

more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

G GRay (@guest_377249)

mainstreetgazette.com needs to eliminate all the posts about making money on line . . . if they do not edit & not permit all this crap about making zillions online, they will over time lose their readers !

Stephen Russell (@guest_377190)

Yep told we pay 4.50 for Gal.
(CA)

Leonard (@guest_377063)

try living in California , gas prices well over $4:00 to $4:50 for Regular gas

Phil (@guest_377171)
Reply to  Leonard

Why live in the land of fruits and nuts?

Reply to  Phil

I don’t have a choice. Can’t move as I am too old to do it and I have no family left to help. One thing I do like it the weather most of the time is great.

Monique Bean (@guest_377282)
Reply to  Leonard

Turns out that as of last week, Holland’s the highest price IN THE WORLD now. Aren’t you happy you live in the good old US of A. You can all thank me now…….presents are gratefully accepted……xox Monique

Bte (@guest_377029)

Joe Biden….. go away….you are not wanted

BDS (@guest_377033)
Reply to  Bte

Well said!👏👏👏👏👏👏

Terry Bell (@guest_377191)
Reply to  Bte

I agree more than you can count !

Old Pioneer (@guest_377016)

STFU and get off this site!!!

Anonymous (@guest_377134)
Reply to  Old Pioneer

you’re a loser

Joebidencheats (@guest_377009)

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are working hard every day to make each and every one of our life’s miscible because Joe Biden knows everyone voted for Trump and Joe Biden making all of us pay a price with his hate

Terry Bell (@guest_377193)
Reply to  Joebidencheats

TRUE

Ali (@guest_377004)

Joe Biden is the Moron president. We are suffering because of his failing presidency

CJ (@guest_376989)

As usual, democrats are too stupid to do what is right for the country, and too evil to give a rats patootie!

Alysa (@guest_376988)

Joe Biden is not capable in any way of being president. You see and hear of all his disgraceful hypocrite comments failures. He even forgets what he is talking about even with his notes he has been given by his workers. He must be taken out of office before he destroys us more.

Angel D. Milan (@guest_376923)

uptil I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 6 only 22 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here………………………….. ____>>>/>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.𝗼𝗿𝗴

Reply to  Angel D. Milan

What does your post have to do with gas shortages? this is not an adverting site.

Margaret (@guest_376990)
Reply to  cozycalico

Be kind of Leary to travel this weekend, think if nothing happens maybe later this month.

Robert Wolf (@guest_377005)
Reply to  Angel D. Milan

get lost you idiot this has nothing to do with the post

NikkiReyes (@guest_377042)
Reply to  Robert Wolf

more info here…………. 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

SarahStover (@guest_376903)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FCRy First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3x53Egk

Reply to  SarahStover

julia (@guest_376876)

uptil I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here………………………….. 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟏.𝐭𝐤

LillyFlynn (@guest_376679)

Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3AeMdMa

JulianaPeterman (@guest_377668)
Reply to  LillyFlynn

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CIXS I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟