Pundit: Kamala Harris is the ‘most useless’ vice president in decades

Amid plummeting approval ratings and mounting controversies ranging from the chaos at the southern border to the collapse in Afghanistan, pundit Tiana Lowe of the Washington Examiner has revealed the secret truth about Kamala Harris, namely that she has turned out to be the “most useless” vice president of the last hundred years.

Lowe astutely points out that while the vice presidency has often been characterized as a “thankless” and somewhat insignificant role, there have been notable instances in which the individual holding that office has made very real contributions to the achievements of the administrations in which they served.

Harris however, despite being assigned a whole host of key tasks by President Joe Biden over the past seven months, does not appear poised to join the group of effective vice presidents, which Lowe says includes Mike Pence, Dick Cheney, and even the current commander in chief himself who, under President Barack Obama, helped grease the legislative wheels with former Senate colleagues.

According to Lowe, the handwriting was on the wall with regard to Harris’ impotence once it became clear that she wanted little to do with the job of addressing the migrant crisis at the southern border, failing for months to travel south to survey conditions for herself and ultimately attempting to re-frame her assignment to one studying the “root causes” of mass migration.

Once it became clear that the administration’s withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan was devolving into an unmitigated disaster, Harris, who recently boasted of being the “last person in the room” when Biden made his decision on the matter, stayed largely out of public sight – except for standing silently next to the president Friday while he delivered remarks on the issue – and kept her insights limited to tweets.

Even though Harris was so dreadfully unpopular among the electorate during the 2020 presidential race that she had to withdraw her candidacy before the first primary was even held, Democrats held out hope that, as the first Black woman to serve as vice president, she would be the ideal heir apparent if and when Biden exited the political stage.

As the party is learning the hard way, however, wishing simply doesn’t make it so, and according to a recent Rasmussen Reports survey, a shocking 55% of likely voters indicated their belief that Harris is either “not qualified” or “not at all qualified” to assume the presidency.

According to the poll, just 43% of participants in the study said that Harris is either “qualified” or “very qualified” for the top job, a figure that represents a substantial drop in respondents who had confidence in her abilities when the same question was asked by Rasmussen in April.

Thought it will surely be a bitter pill for the purveyors of identity politics on the left to accept, perhaps the increasingly obvious incompetence and ineffectual performance of Harris will prompt some real soul-searching about the wisdom of focusing on surface characteristics over substance when choosing party leaders.

3.3 3 votes

NinaJames (@guest_389789)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by NinaJames
Suzanne (@guest_389382)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Suzanne
Linda (@guest_389364)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389314)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Marianne (@guest_389297)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389286)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Ann Dodds (@guest_389254)

Donald Trump won the 2020 Election by a landslide which is shown in the results of the Arizona forensic audit that has already come out or will come out in the next few days. Hopefully GA, PA, WI, and MI will all decide to do a forensic audit that will be additional proof against the cheating, fraud and corruption the Democrats used in all the Swing States.

Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389181)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389147)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389134)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
Kyle james (@guest_389108)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Rhonda (@guest_389069)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Helen M. Taylor (@guest_389087)
Reply to  Rhonda

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Helen M. Taylor
Sherrie (@guest_389041)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Janis (@guest_389015)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janis
Samuel (@guest_389008)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇque ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 10k ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-180 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the connection and visit for more details thanks.↓↓↓↓

→→→→→ https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Samuel
Nana (@guest_388995)

We agree and believe we are in a very sad place for America.

Mark (@guest_388992)

At least Biden picked the perfect vice president for himself. They are both useless and worthless.

Well I hope no one was surprised that Kamala was useless. i surely wasn’t . She’s a pig.

Marine Bob (@guest_388900)

Well she just joins her “boss” as being the most useless “president” this country has ever had.

Newa (@guest_388952)
Reply to  Marine Bob

Kamala paid bond to let rioters out of jail. Kamala is against us she is anti American

Lucille Marsh (@guest_388888)

No Harris is not fit to be a president or vice president she doesn’t care for what she wants i think this was a set up for her to be president

Ann Dodds (@guest_389255)
Reply to  Lucille Marsh

Republicans and all Independents should know that Kamala Harris is NOT eligible to be President because Presidents are required to be “natural born citizens” and one of the many requirements to be a “natural born citizen” is that the parents of the candidate has to be U.S. citizens and NEITHER of Harris parents were U.S. citizens at the time of her birth which means she is NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT. Do your own research about the requirements for a “natural born citizen” which is NOT THE SAME AS A CITIZEN BORN IN THE U.S. All Republicans should be spreading this information everywhere so Harris eligibility will be questioned.

Last edited 1 month ago by Ann Dodds
Jim Robbins (@guest_388884)

Harris is a Useless Twit and needs a Kick in the Butt, Biden should be Impeached NOW!!!

Jeanette kesler (@guest_388885)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

She does not b need to be Vice President and lord help us if she become president

Linda (@guest_388890)
Reply to  Jeanette kesler

She is not a good VP, has no idea what she is doing, but she was not a good senator either.

Marine Bob (@guest_388901)
Reply to  Linda

But she apparently knows how to use her knees to good advantage. She has gone far with that talent.

MustangUSN04 (@guest_388946)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

Bidum is Commander in Chief. Therefore, must be Court Martialed.

Newa (@guest_388956)
Reply to  MustangUSN04

I agree to that. Court martial yes!!

anice (@guest_388871)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on
The given website…………. 👉  https://www.Workapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by anice
Janice (@guest_388821)

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Jonas (@guest_388800)

Follow the guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on the following web address

►►►►► https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Jonas
Mary (@guest_388808)
Reply to  Jonas

thanks nut In addition, their relentless commitment to that characterization – that the FBI apparently now believes to be false – has been used as rationale for the Biden administration’s war on “domestic terrorism” as well as increased censorship that has deprived former President Donald Trump of the ability to communicate with millions via social media, Hayward adds.
According to a Democrat congressional source told Reuters that top lawmakers have been apprised of the FBI’s take on the matter and have deemed the findings to be reliable, something which could have significant implications for the House select committee already seated to probe the events of Jan. 6 and which has been the subject of all sorts of theatrical posturing not just from the left, but also from anti-Trump Republicans such as Reps. Liz Cheney (WY) and AdaIL).
While it would seem obvious to any fair-minded observer that the FBI’s findings should put to rest the hyperbolic claims of insurrection that have been used to justify everything from turning Washington, D.C. into something resembling an armed camp to trampling on the First Amendment rights of American citizens,