Protesters burned American flag and photo of Tucker Carlson outside Fox News headquarters

Protesters outside of the Fox News headquarters in New York City were videoed burning an American flag and picture of Fox News host Tucker Carlson while making obscene hand gestures and agressive comments about the host and his values.

Some of the protesters could be heard in the background making defamatory comments and rejoicing over the fire saying, “Tucker is buring! Yeah!”

Carlson, and other Fox News hosts, have been critical of the Antifa and Black Lives Matter movement since it’s inception, pointing to the damaging and unsustainable way in which they conduct their political protests.

Various protesters outside the headquarters in midtown Manhattan where they gathered to protest the media company held photos of hosts faces saying,  “You’re all racist, you’re nazis, you’re zionists, you’re KKK.”

Several news outlets posted the video of the protesters taking to the streets with their frustration, including the conservative news outlet Carlson co-founded, the Daily Caller.

Comments flooded in, including many negative ones with users saying, “The whole station needs to be shut down. The biggest misinformation station ever” and “Y’all stormed a capital. Calm down,” in response to some of the outrage over the flag burning.

By and large, however, the comments were supportive of Carlson and the network with comments, like, “They are lucky they live in America, most of the world would execute them for such treason.”

Another pointed out the double standard the right is held to saying, “If conservatives did this outside of cnn and it was Don Lemon and the flag was the gay flag, police would investigate it as a hate crime. And all the other media would create the chorus.”

Possibly the most succinct answer came from one user to replied to the video saying, “Well that’s solved all the problems.”

4.7 3 votes

Marcie (@guest_387183)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marcie
lixohe14 (@guest_387139)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by lixohe14
Leslie (@guest_387098)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.

Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com  👈

Last edited 1 month ago by Leslie
Lisa (@guest_387063)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lisa
Regina sloan (@guest_387008)

Fox is the only news station that tells the truth. These idiots should be arrested. Burning the American flag should be a crime. These idiots are disgusting.there real. There real slow. There retards.

9085 (@guest_386995)

They’re nothing more than a bunch of two-bit punks with nothing more to do than protest a commit valance.

Stephen Russell (@guest_386960)

Good move idiots Boost Tucker even more in media Thanks Hoorah U fools

Barbara (@guest_386950)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara
Mamacancook (@guest_386946)

Why aren’t BLM criminals in jail???

petah cullen (@guest_387003)
Reply to  Mamacancook

…because bleck lies matter.

JOEs (@guest_386943)

Let these creepy clowns have their unpeaceful protests. Soon enough these demented poor excuses for human beings will start to turn on their own kind until they completely destroy themselves. Remember history. The French Revolution was meant to create change and it did for awhile. The Jacobins the main radicals did over throw the monarchy but before long they began turning on their own. The “Reign of Terror” was against all Frenchmen in a way. Good always triumphs over evil and the Revolution which caused so much pain ended. Same with us today in America. These communist jackasses feel good about what they are doing but they will fall and fall hard. The damage they have done to this country is horrific! Get the commie democrats and commie republicans out of office in 2022. Do the same in 2024. Personally boycott any merchants who support any BLM or Antifa .

Apollo (@guest_386942)

Why are these POS not arrested? Who did they think they are burning Our Flag & threatening Tucker Carleson! Does he too not have a right to his opinion, do I not have a right? BTW Tucker speaks a lot of truth unlike these groups of people BLM & ANTIFA who are terrorist! Why have they not been arrested? Since last year! Yet you make a HUGE DEAL OUT OF PROTESTS AT TGE CAPITOL! AOC they want to murder me! Pelosi ohhhh this is an insurrection! Please you bunch of Drama Queens! We can smell it set up! If someone were really coming after you trust me so many people in America want all of you out your swamp creatures it would’ve been done. Yet you look the other way you bunch of hypocrites when this happens. So tired of Pelosi Biden schumer Lori Lightfoot Maxine Walters the squad all of you bunch of no good for nothing swamp creatures we need you out, we need the true Americans here no more of this crap! They are a bunch of Americans who are tired of this, we are obedient we are American citizens we are people who are respectful no more we don’t need this crap and we don’t need any of you! So much frustration this song needs to stop! And you terrorist learn the English language please, y’all learn to speak English!

Lora (@guest_386929)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lora
Sandra (@guest_386880)

Domestic traitors working with the CCP have hijacked our country. They are going through all of the steps it takes to reach a complete Communist takeover. Americans must wake up and realize the jab and virus tyranny was done to manipulate and control everyone right into Communist control.Anyone who speaks truthfully such as Tucker is attacked by the proxies of the NWO- Antifa, BLM, Dems, RINOs, big tech and other media sites. Censorship doesn’t belong in America. We all must stand up for our rights and what the country means- freedom.

Nancy (@guest_386899)
Reply to  Sandra

Amen to that. And you are exactly correct .

mom of 3 (@guest_386869)

All you have to do to shut these pieces of shit up is tell them if I don’t work you don’t get your share of welfare. Watch them all scramble back under the rocks they crawled out from.

Cecelia Day (@guest_386863)

I have, always, trusted in Tucker. I am ashamed of all the people using violence and threatening those who are trying to save America.

John (@guest_386861)

Yet another attempt for the left to take over this country. The only thing I can say is, “ lock and load” . I would be more than happy to give these pussies my address.

Wes (@guest_386856)

Tucker is right. BLM and Antifa are Marxist and Socialist. Their actions are pathetic. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Walters, Schumer are all the troublemakers. Cannot name one good thing or policy. Everything they have done has destroyed the economy, businesses and made the country unsafe. Every time Biden or any of the others open their mouth, my stomach gets sick from their stupid, empty words. Voter ID is not voter fraud. They need to reread the Constitution. But they will not. Because I am right. Hunter Biden and Dr. Fauci should have already been in jail for misinformation.what is holding that up? Oh! Guess their actions are acceptable.

Nancy (@guest_386900)
Reply to  Wes

Under this administration all these idiots and what they do and say is acceptable unless they can find a way to blame it on Trump.

Robert W (@guest_386854)

I guess the only way to stop BLM/ANTIFA provocations, is to put their “Gestapo” asses in the ground!!!!!

Nancy (@guest_386901)
Reply to  Robert W

Amen to that.

Katydid (@guest_386853)

So now we have to fear our own country. Why are these kind of things not stopped and the people arrested. What they did is more than peaceful protest. But, as Americans, we are no longer protected by those who are supposed to protect us.
Thank you Biden and all those that are trying to divide our nation.

Nancy (@guest_386902)
Reply to  Katydid

Haven’t you figured out yet that all these groups are being paid by the big Soro guy and they get a pass on everything. Burning , inciting, looting and murder just to name a few.

Bill W Murphy (@guest_386939)
Reply to  Katydid

The “leadership” and most of the elected officeholders are spineless, bought off, living high off the hog folks who are not patriotic but are purely selfish, immoral “fakes”. They have no concept of history, of the Constitution or of the oath they took as a public servant and office holder ! Pay close attention to who you vote for. Term limits won’t help as you see the damage done in this term/session of Congress. Two years can be productively destructive or productively constructive. The leaders set the pace and then the minions fall in line. There is no explanation as to how every democrat in the House agrees with what is happening or how a Rino exists !

johnponnex (@guest_386852)

It is said that you can’t fix stupid. So let’s starting cancelling the stupid like we always did in the past? Why listen to anyone who is against the American way of life. We should be encouraging them to leave the country. What bullshit!

Nancy (@guest_386903)
Reply to  johnponnex

That is not what they want. They want to stay here be paid well by Soro and ruin everything about this country. And to teach their shit to our kids as well for recruit they will need in the near future.

Marie Bamburg (@guest_386850)

Doesn’t sound to me like he overreacted, sounds like he hit the nail on the head. How should you act, when you are confronted with the lowest form of life on earth?

wadina (@guest_386765)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
START HERE.……………….. https://www.WorkApp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by wadina
johnponnex (@guest_386848)
Reply to  wadina

no one gives a rats ass about you and your scheme.

Hoff (@guest_386859)
Reply to  wadina

NOBODY CARES besides you are lying!

Megan Davis (@guest_386703)

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis
johnponnex (@guest_386849)
Reply to  Megan Davis

no one gives a rats ass about you and your scheme.

Hoff (@guest_386860)
Reply to  johnponnex

THANK YOU! I reported her comment as spam.

Streak (@guest_386851)