Pelosi says Biden ‘to be commended’ amid Afghanistan collapse

Though long known for living in what most conservatives consider a sort of alternate reality, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) sounded truly unhinged on Sunday when she declared that President Joe Biden is “to be commended” for “actions he has taken” amid the collapse of Afghanistan this weekend, as the Daily Caller reports.

Pelosi’s words came in a statement issued by her office following word from the White House that an additional 5,000 American troops would be dispatched to assist with the evacuation of Afghanistan and other key tasks amid the Taliban’s stunning takeover of the government.

Lauding “the wisdom” of Biden’s actions, taken while on an R&R weekend at Camp David, Pelosi continued, “The Taliban must know that the world is watching its actions. We are deeply concerned about reports regarding the Taliban’s brutal treatment of all Afghans, especially women and girls.”

“The U.S., the international community, and the Afghan government must do everything we can to protect women and girls from inhumane treatment by the Taliban,” Pelosi added, apparently acting under the assumption that Biden has some sort of plan to do just that.

In his Saturday statement, Biden defended his decision – though not necessarily the manner of its execution – regarding the withdrawal of American forces from the region, which ultimately led to the Taliban taking over much faster than anyone in the administration seemed to expect.

“One more year, or five more years, of U.S. military presence would not have made a difference if the Afghan military cannot or will not hold its own country. And an endless American presence in the middle of another country’s civil conflict was not acceptable to me,” Biden explained, according to The Hill.

These words, according to Pelosi, merited the utmost praise, and she marveled at the president’s “clarity of purpose” and “the wisdom of his actions,” adding, “Most of all, we join the President in acknowledging the sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and their families.”

Though the House speaker bent over backwards to try and find some grounds upon which to prop up the nation’s failing president in a moment of abject humiliation for the country, some of her fellow Democrats were not so charitable over the weekend, with Rep. Seth Moulton of Massachusetts declaring of the fall of Kabul, “To say that today is anything short of a disaster would be dishonest. Worse, it was avoidable.”

Given the growing consensus that the deteriorating circumstances in Afghanistan are, as former CIA Director and retired Army general David Petraeus described them, “disastrous” and “catastrophic,” not even Nancy Pelosi’s tortured attempt at a positive spin is likely to salvage global perception of this situation for Biden.

2.3 3 votes

Lucy (@guest_388145)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lucy
Janie Smith (@guest_388135)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Mary (@guest_388074)

This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mary
Ashley (@guest_388060)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
James may (@guest_388043)

Pelosi is a moron, biden is beyond stupid, and hsrris only has one skill and that is done on her knees

Voter fraud has its consequences and this presidency is the consequence of voter fraud.

Bob (@guest_388037)

Bottom line: No one likes a loser. President Bidden and his invisible VP just got their asses handed to them by the Taliban in Afghanistan. I doubt they will be on the ticket in 3 years.

Janie Smith (@guest_387854)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Ana (@guest_387819)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ana
Susan (@guest_387816)

She should be arrested for her role in the January 6th protest. She arranged with the help of the corrupt FBI to have violent protesters amid the crowd. She will stop at nothing to destroy President Trump and America!
She didn’t think twice about all the Americans in Afghanistan nor the citizens. She is the face of communism. This was in their plan. Now Iran and China will take over Afghanistan. Coming to America soon if we don’t stop these terrorists in the White house.

Pasqualina (@guest_388007)
Reply to  Susan

You are 💯 correct, Pelosi is drunk with power snd still doesn’t want to give it up!
A VERY EVIL WOMAN!!

SUE (@guest_388028)
Reply to  Pasqualina

drunk period

Brenda (@guest_388036)
Reply to  Susan

Yes, Joe was on George Stephenopulos saying “I don’t know how this could have happened”.

Connie (@guest_387810)

It should be clear to everyone now how badly the Democrats have screwed this up. Our country is in serious danger.

Biden does not have the mental compacity to be making these kind of decisions and should now be allowed to do so because of his limited compacity mentally.

Maggietish (@guest_387792)

This is true to form for Pelosi so no one should be surprised. She has continually proven that she could care less about this nation and the American people. The US guaranteed, promised and assured the Afghan interpreters/people who helped the United States over 50,000 in total and 10,000 to 15,000 Americans that we would protect them should anything like this happen and get them out of Afghanistan. Biden promised that he would get them out of harms way but that’s another lie. Biden has conveniently dismissed that promise. The Taliban announced what they would do in advance to invade Afghanistan and they did it in record time and Biden let that happen with no conscience at all. He has put thousands of peoples lives and the security of the US in jeopardy and Pelosi is arrogantly and blatantly supporting him.

Lorna Jordan (@guest_387776)

Since I started with my online business, I earn  💵 $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lorna Jordan
Rosalie Porcelli (@guest_387775)

Pelosi should resign
She is unhinged and crazier than a bedbug (a phrase I heard before).
This has been a horrible year.

Reply to  Rosalie Porcelli

Yes, about 10 years ago. She is a mental case like Biden but for different reasons.

JCE (@guest_387771)

Pelosi is even dumber than Biden! She is over the hill and belongs in the pigpen of poop she has created!

Try it, you won’t regret it!…… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
alicia cervera (@guest_387751)

yeah, well shes crazy, she coouldnt criticize him after she said he was a great handler of Afghanistan.!

Nancy (@guest_387759)
Reply to  alicia cervera

She is such a creepy old bitch that nothing she says surprises anyone. And on top of everything else she is a communist that hates this country

Neen (@guest_387747)

Pelosi go to hell and take Biden with you.

Jane (@guest_387744)

Pelosi is as senile as Biden! She needs IMPEACHED….destroying our country! What the hell is wrong with these WEAK SPINELESS Republicans? Vote their arses out! We need new young blood Repubs in their….sick of these OLD gesers!

Connie (@guest_387812)
Reply to  Jane

Fancy Nancy should have been put out to pasture about ten years ago.

Orangered (@guest_387743)

There are four that need to go immediately Pelosi, Biden, Harris, Schumer—can anyone think of others that need to go/

Jane (@guest_387745)
Reply to  Orangered

Amen! I said the same thing today!!!

derf (@guest_387755)
Reply to  Orangered

the squad

Nancy (@guest_387760)
Reply to  Orangered

Shift could be a good contender to get the hell out of our country as well. He can’t tell the truth about anything if it hit him in the face

Nancy (@guest_387765)
Reply to  Nancy

Oh and don’t forget the traitor that was banging that Chinese Spy B****. He definitely needs to go

Nancy (@guest_387767)
Reply to  Nancy

And of course the SQUAD. They should be right up front with Biden, Harris and Pelosi

Bobbie Powell (@guest_387740)

Mentally incompetent like Biden and Harris

Norm (@guest_387737)

Piglosi is a skanky braindead POS drunk

Nancy (@guest_387768)
Reply to  Norm

Absolutely to that one.

Guest (@guest_387733)

And when they send in more of our troops, the troops will be facing US military equipnent left behind because of such gresy pkanning

derf (@guest_387757)
Reply to  Guest

rpg’s will take it out it’s ours we can blow it up

jake (@guest_387732)

Peelossily must have been hitting the aaa …… aaa …. a….. a… oh yeah ice cream that is what it was. her gigantic refrigerated was full of ice cream. Because the ice cream proves she does not have a drinking problem? Weird; liberals fell for that one!

Sure Nancy. you are such a perfect democrat / liberal. Every single word out of your mouth is a lie. since your likely a space alien i guess it is really a noise orifice isn’t it.

do you suppose that huge ice cream filled refrigerator was really a secret door that opened to her alcohol room or her secret torture chamber where is tortures kills and cooks children?

Mary Carter (@guest_387730)

The leader of the party of death and destruction has spoken

John Kerns (@guest_387729)

It seems that Nancy is just about the only one that thinks Joe Biden should be commended for his complete failure as POTUS. What a disgusting joke for our country.

Veteran

Nancy (@guest_387769)
Reply to  John Kerns

John, Thank you for your service Sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are absolutely correct.

Jerry (@guest_387770)
Reply to  John Kerns

Biden never had a plan that worked.Every plan that he like his plan to beat the cover he screwed up.

Goor (@guest_387597)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just
Open This Website………………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Goor
comisay72 (@guest_387564)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 15000 ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs… ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-500 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ 👉 ……………https://cutt.ly/sm0r1rg

Last edited 1 month ago by comisay72