Pelosi ripped for honoring George Floyd but refusing to honor 13 fallen US service members

In the wake of President Joe Biden’s Afghanistan debacle, which resulted in the deaths of 13 U.S. service members, some Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), seemed to not understand the gravity of the situation.

As the Washington Examiner’s Christopher Tremoglie pointed out in a recent op-ed, the speaker was accused by a number of House Republicans for refusing to read out the names of the U.S. troops killed during the attack at the gates of the airport in Kabul but was quick to snag as many photo ops as possible by honoring George Floyd.

“This is the same Pelosi who wore Kente cloth and kneeled for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in the Capitol Visitor Center to honor George Floyd, a criminal who resisted arrest and died in police custody. Pelosi’s action — or lack thereof, as this case may be — should be rebuked and condemned,” Tremoglie wrote.

Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) was one of the first GOP lawmakers to tell the media that after the House gaveled in last week and held a moment of silence for the fallen troops, Pelosi reportedly refused to allow the names of the 13 fallen heroes to be read on the House floor.

Other GOP lawmakers corroborated Mast’s claims, with Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) tweeting: “House Democrats just refused to recognize Republican veterans on the House Floor to read the names of our fallen service members in Afghanistan. That’s how far our nation has fallen.”

As Tremolgie noted, many critics of Pelosi’s actions, or lack thereof, said that it’s not necessarily Pelosi honoring Floyd that bothers them, it’s the fact that she could have easily honored the fallen U.S. troops as well, and in the process, avoided a ton of negative criticism.

It only would have taken a few minutes for the House Republicans to read off the names, and Pelosi could have gone about her day. However, the optics now make it appear as if Pelosi and her fellow Democrats will do anything possible to cover for Biden’s humiliating foreign policy failure.

It’s truly sad that the lives of our fallen men and women in uniform are subject to partisan politics, but unfortunately, that seems to be par for the course under “America Last” President Biden.

4.7 6 votes

Paul Subbie (@guest_394845)

Biden, Pelosi as well as the rest of the Marxist Democrat Leadership are Anti-America and doing all they can, along with Antifa and BLM, the Communist-backed groups that they revere, and even posed for a photo o.o all down on bended knee with bowed heads in reverence to those Communist groups that are destroying our cities by anarchy and arson on a regular basis.
Time to use Mid-Term elections to correct all this anti-Americanism and rebuild American, not Marxist Socialist Communist. Let’s keep our Freedom, Rights, Constitution, and love of our country..

Dianna (@guest_394126)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_394107)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Dianna (@guest_394082)

Here is I started.……….>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_394066)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Caitlin Higgins (@guest_394045)

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do…………….. https://WWW.PAYBUZZ1.COM

Last edited 20 days ago by Caitlin Higgins
Dianna (@guest_394021)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_394005)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Dianna (@guest_393990)

accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_393959)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
D.C.C.J. (@guest_393915)

It just amazes me that anyone as caring as Nancy Pelosi would do something like that.
Yeah right, she cares so much for America and her citizens that she allows homeless Veterans to wallow in the filth of what once was one of America’s pristine cities.
How she ever keeps the position of representing her district is unbelievable.
All I can say is that,
“Sign the Bill you can read it later ”
Pelosi must be protected.
She is all talk and smoke and mirrors.

Nancy (@guest_393935)
Reply to  D.C.C.J.

Pelosi is a communist and does not care one bit about any Americans and least wise our vets. She is scum and that is all that I can say about this witch. Oh but I can say that if California still wants to survive they better get this kind of scum along with her family out of there.

Andrea (@guest_393911)

accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Andrea
Richard (@guest_393887)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Hayley Craven (@guest_393858)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…

So I started…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Hayley Craven

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Anna
Richard (@guest_393827)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Wilma (@guest_393808)

accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Wilma

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Anna
Larry (@guest_393731)

She is a disgrace and proves she is
unfit to be in Office and a Moron.

Carla (@guest_393719)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Carla
Sue (@guest_393710)

Your worried about optic’s and you give George Floyd who is a felon a U.S flag. A huge funeral while a citizen wasn’t allowed to do anything for a love one who died from covid . They weren’t allowed their good byes. And we have our troops killed in action because of the president you made sure to get into office. A lot of money for Floyd’s family , statue in place of George Floyd . And you have the nerve to not honor our troops who were killed. Will you raise money for their families , they all came home with flags already draped over their caskets, so you have nothing to do about their flags thanks to Biden . But for you to not recognize our troops by name is absolutely unacceptable. They deserve that and more . The only thing you could possibly do is to honor them all and their families by removing your self now. My God watch over all their families and give the peace they deserve buy the removal of you and Biden.

Nancy (@guest_393937)
Reply to  Sue

Agreed 100%. She is nothing short of evil.

Poppy Ashton (@guest_393702)

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Poppy Ashton
PAB (@guest_393796)
Reply to  Poppy Ashton

Really ? then why bother scamming on here?

Johnboy (@guest_393656)

You forgot the one of honoring a capital policeman in the rotunda that died of a stroke, but she thought he had died by being hit with a fire extinguisher. It’s all for show and doesn’t ever come from the heart, because she has no soul.

Tigna (@guest_393671)
Reply to  Johnboy

She has the soul of satan

Nancy (@guest_393938)
Reply to  Johnboy

She is nothing but a lying snake in the grass. She would sell her own family for a buck and would be grin to grin on her ugly mouth if this country fell to communism.

Wade (@guest_393655)

Nancy Piglosi is a true democrat piece of s.h.i.t. only out to now soread communism

Tigna (@guest_393673)