Pelosi PROVES she’s an abortion extremist

In the wake of last week’s Supreme Court decision allowing a strict Texas abortion law to stand, Democrats – including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) – have announced plans to do whatever they can to thwart its enforcement, and Zachary Faria of the Washington Examiner argues that those promises are evidence of just how extreme the left’s position on the issue has become.

Outraged over the high court’s 5-4 ruling permitting the aforementioned Texas statute prohibiting abortion after the point at which a fetal heartbeat can be detected, Pelosi vowed to hold a House vote on a bill that would federally codify the 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade, a move which, if successful, would effectively render futile state legislatures’ efforts to limit abortion.

Pelosi declared last week at a press conference, according to Fox News, “When we go back to Washington, we will be putting Roe v. Wade codification on the floor of the House, to make sure that women everywhere have access to the reproductive health that they need.”

Purportedly designed to “protect a person’s ability to determine whether to continue or end a pregnancy and to protect a health care provider’s ability to provide abortion services,” the bill Pelosi vows to bring to a vote would work to end existing state limitations on abortion and prevent legislatures from implementing new restrictions in the future.

According to Faria, the bill is like one that failed to progress in Virginia back in 2019 when Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam infamously declared that under that legislation if a woman gave birth while still considering abortion, “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother,” a stance many likened to an endorsement of infanticide.

Faria argues that while Pelosi knows that the bill has little likelihood of passing, particularly in the Senate, the speaker is using a vote on the measure as a way to send a clear message that “unrestricted, unquestioned access to abortion is the position of the Democratic Party.”

Pelosi, Faria contends, is not alone in Democrat Party leadership in sending that signal to potential dissenters, reminding readers that Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer took the reprehensible step of threatening two sitting Supreme Court justices – Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh – about potential consequences of taking a stance in favor of limitations on abortion in case last year.

“I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer railed at the time.

With recent polling revealing that a majority of Americans support restrictions on procedures that end life of the unborn, particularly after the first trimester of pregnancy, Pelosi’s apparent insistence on making abortion-on-demand a central tenet of the Democrat Party platform may well come back to haunt her.

3.5 2 votes

Richard Hoard (@guest_395213)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_395211)

OVER.

Cheryl (@guest_395176)

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do…..
This Website OPEN HERE————–>>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395158)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Lucia Nelson (@guest_395129)

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Lucia Nelson
Cheryl (@guest_395080)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395061)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395047)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_394933)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
SophiaDoherty (@guest_394903)

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Richard (@guest_394870)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard
Cheryl (@guest_394792)

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
PATTY (@guest_394750)

IF SOME WOMEN JUST SAID “NO” OR KEPT THEIR LEGS CLOSED…..THEY WOULD NOT NEED TO GET AN ABORTION????????? I CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND…RAPE. INCEST. ETC; BUT THATS GENERALLY NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!

Nancy (@guest_395567)
Reply to  PATTY

Incest and rape have always been a exception to the restrictions of abortion. But now the evil Piglosy wants children to be at the mercy of any alley cat on the block. Ladies there is birth control available to anyone that wants it and so there is no excuse for pregnancy other then irresponsibility or just not caring about another’s life.