Pelosi forces Congress to return early in sign that she’s pessimistic about 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made an unconventional move to pull in campaigning Democrats in order to support her agenda items, according to Breitbart News.

Pelosi, who is only narrowly holding onto the majority in the House, has asked members to come back from their home districts almost a month early to help with some of her key agenda issues.

The House  speaker has asked her fellow Democrats to come back to work on their budget resolution for the mammoth infrastructure bill that has flummoxed the house for weeks.

This move is significant because of how likely analyst believe Pelosi and Democrats will lose the majority in the lower house of Congress after the 2022 midterm elections.

Additionally, representatives are known to sue their recesses to fundraise and glad-hand their constituents, something they won’t be able to do now that they’re back in the nation’s capital.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) got in on the action, issuing a “Dear Colleague” letter telling his fellow DNC members to pack it up and come back to Washington and stay until their “business” is finished.

“For your scheduling purposes, assuming that the Senate does, in fact, complete work on a budget resolution, the House will return to session on the evening of August 23 to consider that budget resolution and will remain in session until our business for the week is concluded,” Hoyer’s letter stated.

The representatives original return date was slated for September 20 but as of Tuesday night 19 Senate Republicans had caved to the left and the Senate passed H.R. 3684, the so-called infrastructure bill by a 69-30 margin.

This means that the House has a chance to push the bill to Biden’s office and take the massive chunk of money out of the taxpayer coffers for the pork filled initiates in the infrastructure bill.

3.7 3 votes

K Hansen (@guest_387673)

Biden is NOT the potus so he cannot sign any bill legally! many Congress peole are not the real deal either-they are at GITMO!

Marcie (@guest_387182)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marcie
lixohe14 (@guest_387138)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by lixohe14
Leslie (@guest_387097)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.

Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com  👈

Last edited 1 month ago by Leslie
Pamela (@guest_387086)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Pamela
James (@guest_387076)

Pelosi”s agenda? So she is running the country/

Lisa (@guest_387062)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lisa
Flora (@guest_386959)

They need to kick her ass OUT

Barbara (@guest_386949)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara
Lora (@guest_386928)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lora
shadow (@guest_386872)

What is new. All the BS you need on our dollars. If you are to old go home. If you run for office to contribute to this great society then stay. If you are here for your party go home. We need people working for us, not to divide us.

Newa (@guest_386858)

Pelosi is a terrorist to America .. impeach. she should’ve been gone years ago. People do not like her. She is a disgrace to America .pelosi is ruining our country.

Gee (@guest_386835)

I want to know how to find out who in the senate voted for H.R. 3684?? I usually watch it live in CSPAN but I didn’t see this vote.

Nancy (@guest_386904)
Reply to  Gee

Yes and I to want to know who they are because they will be out of our Senate as soon as we can get them out. Our congress with feel that pressure come 2022 if they continue to give in to these radicals.

Vance (@guest_386833)

Yep, she is scared shirtless. Circling the wagons. To bad she won’t get the votes. Everybody’s showing up with Flamethrowers.

Hoff (@guest_386830)

If you’re a sick as I am of these scammers loading up the comments section join me in reporting them please. Tap the red flag at the top and then report spam.
Piglosey should be scared after all her anti- American 💩 she will surely lose her position in ’22, that is if we do our jobs and overwhelm the polls with conservative votes.

Connie (@guest_386824)

I don’t get this. Why do Republicans keep caving to the lefties? Don’t we have any representatives who still have intestinal fortitude? Have they all dismissed their conservative beliefs? It seems like they’re allowing the Dems to be in charge of everything. What am I missing here?

Bernard Mowery (@guest_386832)
Reply to  Connie

Many politicians, even republicans, are there for the money. They will vote with the other republicans unless it might effect their wealth.

Nancy Curiel (@guest_386855)
Reply to  Connie

They are a bunch of WIMPS, THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THEY ONLY CARE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN PUT IN THEIR POCKETS.
THEY ALL PLAY GRAB ASS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Susan Hoover (@guest_387109)
Reply to  Nancy Curiel

They must not care about being re-elected, because we American taxpayers are sick and damn tired of all the BS! I’m working hard to get the Rhinos out and true Republican, American citizens to replace them!! Wake up people!! We the people have to get this done or our beloved country will become not only Bernie’s dream of socialism, but COMMUNISM!!! GET OUT AND WORK LOCALLY ALSO REPLACING DEMONRATS IN EVERY WAY!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! GOD HELP US ALL!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲❤️❤️❤️🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Nancy (@guest_386905)
Reply to  Connie

The pay off that is what you are missing.