Pelosi caught hosting maskless Napa Valley fundraiser luncheon

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) once again advertised that COVID-19 rules and restrictions do not seem to apply to sophisticated, vaccinated elitist Democrats.

According to the New York Post, Pelosi is once again facing intense backlash after video footage emerged of her swanky, Napa Valley-based fundraising luncheon, which showed throngs of big wig donors and Democratic operatives packed together at tables without masks.

Footage of the event, which revealed that the only people wearing masks were the wait staff, quickly went viral as she was accused of adhering to the “rules for thee, but not for me” motto that has become all too common for Democrats during the course of the COVID-19 pandemic.

“All the servants fully masked. The almost-entirely old, white, rich crowd of DCCC donors free to go maskless as they’re served,” tweeted independent journalist Glenn Greenwald.

Making the optics even worse for Pelosi and her rich, Democratic donors is the fact that Napa Valley is currently considered a COVID-19 hotspot. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) consider the area a “high” transmission risk, which is the most serious designation issued by the agency.

“In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated,” the CDC recommends on its website.

The fundraiser was clearly meant for Pelosi’s most financially capable donors, as tickets ranged from $100 to $29,000 per person. It’s safe to presume that the $29,000 per plate donors were probably the ones crowded around the table, maskless, where Pelosi spoke.

Scenes like this, which have occurred all too often over the past year and a half, are exactly why millions of Americans continue to refuse to trust our own government on the topic of COVID-19.

Angela (@guest_390261)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Angela
Bethany Griver (@guest_390230)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Bethany Griver
Gertrude (@guest_389996)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gertrude
Richard Hoard (@guest_389968)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_389967)

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Jennifer (@guest_389936)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jennifer
Jasmine (@guest_389835)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jasmine
Shannon (@guest_389816)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Shannon
Richard Hoard (@guest_389799)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Pattie P Kelly (@guest_389793)

COVID is one of the biggest scams in US history. It’s not the “unvaccinated” that spreading the virus it’s the VACCINATED that are and getting COVID again and being hospitalized. Think about this. Once a year starting in August Americans get the common flu shot. It’s worked that way forever. ONE SHOT!! And the regular flu kills about as many people as COVID. But with COVID you are getting shot after shot and now a booster shot. Plus the COVID shot is made with aborted baby parts. So you are pumping away with the COVID vaccine and all this COVID is being pushed back into your immune system. I feel to this point it’s causing the virus to come back into your body. If we did that with the regular flu shot I feel the flu would show up again. This is how I see it.

PeperPots (@guest_389772)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by PeperPots
Jennifer (@guest_389736)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!
Learn more about it on following site………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jennifer
Christine (@guest_389719)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot.

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Christine
Susan (@guest_389710)

Don’t you know, this virus doesn’t affect wealthy people! Haha what a hypocrite!

Roberta (@guest_389705)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
Reefwatcher (@guest_389680)

Hell, when are us peasants going to realize that Ms. Pelosi walks this earth 2 to 3 feet above the rest of us, you know, we are the Walmart trash! It is my opinion she is an old prune well past her time!

Guest (@guest_389664)

WOW Nancy Pelosi caught again breaking her own rules & getting away with it. Sounds to me like she thinks her shi# doesn’t stink! How dare you impose all sorts of crap on your piers & American citizens yet you do not do what you say! You have incited riots & violence yet 1/6/21 is what your wasting $$$$ on when you have been told by FBI & others this was no riot just tax payers feed up with your tyranny, told everyone to wear a mask but you only do when it suits you, I could go on & on but you really are not worth my time & you made a smart move not to run again cause word on the street is you are disliked but a whole lot of voters in Calif. & in the USA!!

Timmy (@guest_389738)
Reply to  Guest

Butt her farts give her away!

Richard Hoard (@guest_389663)

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Erleebird (@guest_389679)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Soo, why don’t you donate to those in need?

Alfred T Benelli (@guest_389656)

Nancy Pelosi is a hypocritical POS.

Rachel (@guest_389613)

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel
Katy Lied (@guest_389610)

Oh sure, look at the hypocrites. Except we KNOW the Dems are hypocrites folks – this is not breaking news. Meanwhile, they will be voting our great great great grandchildren into debt, Idiot Joe is destroying our country by removing the borders, he makes the US look like the clown show it is with his Afghanistan catastrophe, our economy is augering into the dirt, businesses are going bankrupt thanks to the unemployment catastrophe, we will soon be losing all of our landlords because the government says renters don’t have to pay (for years), etc etc etc. WE TALK about impeachment but that IDIOT is still messing things up. I guess I better shop for a new country.

Timmy (@guest_389742)
Reply to  Katy Lied

There isn’t a new country to go to this is the
Last stop USA we have to stand up and protect the united states’of America at any cost!!! PERIOD

Kenny (@guest_389608)

Yep! Rules for thee, but not for me. That’s Princess Pelosi. Oh, and as we all know the Covid isn’t an issue for those like Pelosi and her friend Ex President Retard Odumbo.

jakina (@guest_389591)

For More Details……………..  http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
Richard Hoard (@guest_389582)

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Kerry Woods (@guest_389545)

Democrats never follow thier own rules they only do when they are acting in front of camera

Fern R. Curry (@guest_389540)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and

check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Fern R. Curry
SaraPaul (@guest_389519)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraPaul
Richard Hoard (@guest_389499)

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Michael (@guest_389476)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com