Pelosi cancels Independence Day concert, extends pandemic House rules

At this point, America is back to normal. Though many of us have felt “normal” for longer than others, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) — even after a majority of the country has been vaccinated against COVID-19 — seemingly isn’t quite ready to relinquish her newfound control.

As Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL) pointed out in a Washington Examiner op-ed, Pelosi is apparently treating Capitol Hill and the events that take place in the nation’s capital on Independence Day weekend as if we’re still in week three of the pandemic, complete with opting to cancel a traditional in-person concert, which will be replaced by “virtual” concerts.

“What could have been a unifying celebration of our Independence Day and defeat of COVID-19 will instead be virtual performances streamed online,” Davis wrote.

For months, Americans have overwhelmingly ditched the masks and have resumed pre-pandemic life. For Pelosi and many other high-profile Democrats, it means the end of the control that comes along with the fearmongering tactics they’ve employed for far too long.

As Davis suggested, they’re scared to death of losing their extended, self-appointed powers and control, which looks to mean that they’ll savor every last drop of control that they possibly can.

That control also includes a one-month extension of the proxy voting rules established for the pandemic, which many lawmakers argue is now totally unnecessary.

“Yet, according to the Office of Attending Physician, 84% of members of Congress have been vaccinated. The CDC has said it’s safe for vaccinated people to travel, and Pelosi has confirmed a 100% vaccination rate for her caucus. So why is Pelosi continuing to operate the House like we’re still at the height of the pandemic?” Davis wrote.

The Illinois Republican went on to point out that Pelosi is likely extending proxy voting as it offers extra insurance for any legislation she wants to ensure doesn’t fall through the cracks due to her record-setting thin majority in the House. Prior to the proxy voting, when everything was normal, even one absence of a Democratic lawmaker on an important vote was detrimental.

All we can hope for at this point is that Republicans sweep the House in the 2022 midterms and finally put an end to all of Pelosi’s asinine rules. Until then, don’t be surprised if she quietly continues to extend what should have been temporary rules in order to maintain her grip on the lower chamber.

HALEENARaposo (@guest_378937)

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , defeeFSSDfe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Libby Stevens (@guest_378344)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had.KJH Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

CatherinePittman (@guest_378289)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX DW I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Diana (@guest_378111)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your GRVb First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here………….———— >>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

SherryEvans (@guest_378049)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your GFH First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗸

Alysa (@guest_378021)

Pelosi you are insane for stopping the concert. Impeach Pelosi..she has done many wrong things

Bte (@guest_378011)

You are correct. JCE. Pelosi is a pig… she is deceitful and many more things such as corrupt. Impeach

JCE (@guest_377976)

The Democrats are trying to crush America. They will pay the price for that mistake.

JCE (@guest_377975)

Pelosi is the pig of Washington D.C.

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377969)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Louise Hill (@guest_377804)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

julia (@guest_377766)

I am making $89/hour telecommuting. ewdw I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link…………….𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟐.𝐜𝐟

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..sdfe there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377568)

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

SarahStover (@guest_377552)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.FDEr I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

IreneClemons (@guest_377546)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

CatherinePittman (@guest_378300)
Reply to  IreneClemons

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX TDEW I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

HALEENARaposo (@guest_378947)
Reply to  CatherinePittman

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , defeeDFSSDfe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟