Parents who lost Marine son in Kabul airport disaster demand Gen. Mark Milley’s resignation

There’s no getting around it at this point: the hands of President Joe Biden and his top military leaders, including Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, are soaked in the blood of the U.S. troops who lost their lives after the Biden administration completely botched the troop withdrawal in Afghanistan last summer.

According to Fox News, the parents of fallen U.S. Marine Kareem Nikoui are demanding accountability, and one way that can happen, the parents noted, is the immediate resignation of Gen. Milley, who was one of the leaders who oversaw the disaster in Afghanistan unfold.

During a recent Fox News interview, Nikoui’s parents made crystal clear that they are not satisfied with the Biden administration’s lack of accountability after they needlessly lost their hero son.

“I’d like to see General Milley resign,” Steve Nikoui, Kareem’s father, said during a Fox & Friends interview. “He should be held responsible for this. He’s the Joint Chiefs of Staff [chairman].”

He added: “I’m frustrated. We were able to keep our son alive, more importantly, Shana for the last 20 years. Then he goes and joins the military to serve our country and our country can’t protect him the way that he needs to be protected. ”

Shana Chappell, the deceased Marine’s mother, is also upset over how the ordeal unfolded, pointing out that Biden and his top military commanders in charge of the operation at the Kabul airport have done nothing but blame other parties instead of admitting their monumental and fatal mistakes.

“I’m still waiting for them to be held accountable for it. For some reason, they want to put the blame on everyone but themselves, but it is actually their fault all of this happened,” Chappell said. “The 13 that are dead, that is their fault.”

Shockingly and presumably unbeknownst to many, the family claims that they have not yet been provided official autopsy reports, and added that they have reason to believe that their son was killed via gunfire and not necessarily the bomb that was set off by a suicide bomber at the Kabul airport’s gate.

The firefight reportedly occurred after the bomb exploded, and another possible gunfight took place at a nearby hotel shortly after the blast, where evacuees reportedly gathered to plan their escape.