Non-partisan group finds almost 2 million extra voters registered in California

According to a bombshell report in the California Globe the state of California has roughly 1.8 million more registered voters than it should.

The Election Integrity Project® California, Inc. (EIPCa), which is a non-partisan organization, came to the conclusion that there were almost 2 million too many voters registered after analyzing the state’s official voter records early in 2021.

EIPCa began their analysis due to what the California Globe called “significant voting and registration irregularities” following the hotly contested 2020 presidential election.

“Many in the nation are questioning the validity of the 2020 general election in their states,” EIPCa President Linda Paine said Tuesday. “This followed EIPCa reports of 2020 cross-state voting on April 30 and May 18, 2021 that the Secretary has ignored. EIPCa’s June report cites California’s election code that requires officials to provide timely answers to citizens’ questions.”

EIPCa’s investigation turned up quite a few questions, including some information that could cause a serious lack of confidence in upcoming elections:

“Mass irregularities in California’s registration and voting numbers continue to erode voter confidence here and we are hopeful Secretary Weber will immediately address our questions,” Paine said.

Included in the questions that EIPCa is now seeking answers to are issues like why 124,000 more votes were counted in the last election than there were voters on record, and why there are 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible citizens, and why this overage rose over 70 percent in the 2020 election cycle?

Possibly even more pressing, due to the potential for centralized and systemic fraud, is the question of why the California online DMV registration system changed the birthplaces of 33,000 foreign-born voters’ birthplaces from other countries to being recorded as “California” or “United States.”

California’s election irregularities are the kind of mass misrepresentation of public interest that conservatives have feared for some time, and the stones being turned over are only allowing Americans to see more uncomfortable things happening within the government.

dslady (@guest_375290)

Only 1,800,000? Could have fooled me. After reading some of the comments here from former residents of California it would not be surprising to find at least that many more. You know, look under every rock and I’ll bet you will find half a dozen hiding under there. California used to be such a lovely state, some of the most beautiful scenery, ocean, mountains, weather. California had it all and then came the Dumocrat/Commucrat hordes and it was over in a very short time. Look and listen, citizens of other states, it can happen in our states, too if we are not very careful.

Stephen Russell (@guest_375080)

Rerun Nov 2020 or ready for illegals voting, end this remedy this scam now

Don (@guest_375061)

Non-partisan group finds almost 2 million extra voters registered in California all constructed by the Communist democratic party, they can never be trusted on anything. DAMN COMMUNIST MANURE

Terry Bell (@guest_375084)
Reply to  Don

VERY TRUE

Sandy Miller (@guest_374923)

These were not accidental fraud votes. These were pre-planned cheating because Dems knew the only way they could win was by cheating. We know why the dems fought so hard to stop any investigations into the elections.

Terry Bell (@guest_375085)
Reply to  Sandy Miller

Ypper…..I agree they CHEATED !

Michael S Dowling (@guest_374905)

Really and exactly what trump said. Rip-off artists and dummies only live in that dump state

lyin briben biden (@guest_374881)

Of course they have too many registered voters. They give illegals drives licenses and the have the motor voter law. so when the illegally gets their license they also get signed up to vote.

that has been one of the liberals / democrats voter fraud games for 40 years now. Notice how the attorney general is not even a little concerned about that voter law / voter process issue! no the attorney general only cares about laws that make it harder to commit voter fraud.

the entire democrat party, every single registered democrat and democrat donor is guilty of insurrection and should be hung.

R. Kerch (@guest_374750)

California is a COMMUNIST run state——Pelosi is their GOD under the guise of democracy–they lie whenever they deem necessary–HELL awaits them very soon!!!!

Terry Bell (@guest_375086)
Reply to  R. Kerch

That is why its called KOMMIEfornia

Nancy (@guest_374690)

No Francene they will not remove your status because you status is being used by a fraud there in Cali and you still vote in your now residential state. They are using every Dems registered or not living there any more to keep that sorry state running. I use to love Cali but at this point they are such scum there that we don’t even go visit our last one there grandson and his family. They come to see us instead.

Nancy (@guest_374687)

Amen Ruth, I too originate out of Cali but would not ever move back due to the scum that not only runs the state but will allow that state to only get worse than it already is.

Ruth (@guest_374616)

I lived in California for years! Registered Republican. Left and moved to Mexico for a few years. Came back to the U.S., and found a small house in mid-Texas. Could not be happier with my decision. CA is so corrupt it can give you nightmares. Don’t come to Texas unless you are a red-blooded American, who believes in God, Country, and the Second Amendment. Here, Liberals lose.

Marie (@guest_374610)

google
If freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we will be led like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Dave Pokorny (@guest_374480)

They use to say, let’s see what happens in California first. Let them drink the cool aide first.
We have a very big problem here in California to fix. I want an explanation and I want it now!!!!.
This State needs to show the country what needs to be done, This is not just 3 or 4 dead people voting
this is 2 million. WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

LillyHaynes (@guest_374477)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working FDGb online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here………………………………………….. >>>>>>>> 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

disher (@guest_374427)

We have started to bring California to its senses by bringing a vote to recall the Governor. Routing out the swamp will take time. Hopefully, auditing the voting situation and other ills can be addressed now, so other pressing issues like provisions for bringing sufficient water to the state and other infrastructure issues can be addressed soon. Our children need to be back in school full time, with acceptable curricula, not Critical Race Theory.

Francene Rochon (@guest_374425)

I moved out of the State of California in 2007, my husbands name has been removed from registration roll because he registered as a Republican. I registered as a Democrat, which allowed us to get all information and then make an informed decision. I have asked the State of California (County of Los Angeles) to remove my name from the democrat registration roll and was told I had to submit an application to get this done. So I did it with and returned it 3x’s with a copy of my Washington State drivers license. Guess what folks, I am still listed as a registered Democrat in the State of California, they will not remove my name.

TJ (@guest_374421)

My husband is 1 of them. We have told them annually for years to take off his misspelled name off the voter rolls. However, each year they send him 2 ballots – 1 in his name & 1 in the misspelled name. We destroy the misspelled one. But we can only imagine how many this is happening to that do not destroy those extra ballots

GI (@guest_374412)

Californian’s stand up Call for an Arizona style forensic audit . Take back you State !

Colten Irons (@guest_374398)

Get rich scams have no place here.

Nick Cignetti (@guest_374393)

I made $200000 just watching you.

Nancy Portia Barberis (@guest_374390)

APPARENTLY I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED

Nancy Portia Barberis (@guest_374389)

WE CAN STOP THIS, IF EACH ONE OF US STANDS UP. FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD.

Reply to  Nancy Portia Barberis

Piglosy is not my god and I live in CA. I live in Lodi CA a much different place than Sacramento even though just an hour away. I stay to fight for a good republican governor someday. However, Jenner does not fit my definition of a good Republican and I will never vote for him. Gosh he doesn’t even know what gender he is so how on earth could he run a state?

That’s easy as it is the illegals that are voting. No one stops it.

Madison Short (@guest_374286)

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟐.𝐓𝐊

Louise Fouts (@guest_374181)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year wOrking NOVV online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here…FOr More Details==>> 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐬-𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲𝟕.𝐭𝐤 ●☚

IslaLowin (@guest_374125)

A Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Thirty Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE,BNVq Its home online development go to home media tech tab for more detail
GOOD LUCK…… 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤